McCain Adviser: McCain 'helped create...

McCain Adviser: McCain 'helped create' Blackberry

There are 265 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Sep 16, 2008, titled McCain Adviser: McCain 'helped create' Blackberry. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

Sen. John McCain's senior domestic policy adviser said Tuesday that the BlackBerry mobile e-mail device was a "miracle that John McCain helped create."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Pendejos

El Paso, TX

#1 Sep 16, 2008
Wait a minute... This is not true! The need top give him more credit than that... He invented the sun dial! I mean, when the man says he is "petrified", he really means it.

Since: Apr 08

Tinley Park, IL

#2 Sep 16, 2008
Just like Al Gore created the Internet?

And how Al Gore claims his marriage was 'the' inspiration for Love Story?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 16, 2008
He doesn't know how to turn on a computer but he helped invent the blackberry? He does know that it's not something you make cobbler out of, right?

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#4 Sep 16, 2008
Should I stop holding my breath in regards to Topix posting an upper left-hand corner story on Obama and Rezko?(Or Obama and Ayers, Obama and Wright..........or anything negative about Obama....)

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#5 Sep 16, 2008
Read the article....you'll soon find that you don't make sense

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#6 Sep 16, 2008
What McCain's adviser said was taken completely out of context. It's like saying this 'quote' here:

"I...like to...eat...children."

You fail to see that what was actually said was:

"I am a full supporter of gun rights, and I like to hunt. I get so much joy out of being able to eat my game. My children are my life, I wouldn't know what I'd so without them."

Legitimate quote, but it was taken completely out of context....
Sir Andrew

Honolulu, HI

#7 Sep 16, 2008
Pendejos wrote:
Wait a minute... This is not true! The need top give him more credit than that... He invented the sun dial! I mean, when the man says he is "petrified", he really means it.
He didn't exactly "invent" the sundial; it was just an accident, a bit of serendipity. He was playing Stack the Rocks," a popular game with kids of his generation in those early, pre-AD years, when he noticed that there was a shadow that moved as the sun moved.

There was no concept of hours yet, but he did realize that when the shadow pointed in one direction it was time to eat breakfast and when it was pointing in another direction it was time to go hunting for the eving meal. He also pointed out that when the shadow disappeared altogether it was night and time to go to sleep.

I think his invention of the Blackberry pales in comparison.
YOOPER

Pleasanton, CA

#8 Sep 16, 2008
x0x0x wrote:
He doesn't know how to turn on a computer but he helped invent the blackberry? He does know that it's not something you make cobbler out of, right?
your such a dope. don't you ever try to research stuff.

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/09/14/abc-yes...
Recovering Republican

East Brunswick, NJ

#11 Sep 16, 2008
Yep, he actually meant the berry you make cobbler out of!

Back when he invented farming with his buddies Cain and Abel, he figured out a way to breed blackberries.

And next time you see him, ask him about the time he showed Noah how to use a hammer.

“Where is my Spell Checker?”

Since: Nov 07

DFW Metroplex

#12 Sep 16, 2008
No wonder my BlackBerry is a piece of $hit.
Plain Jane

Berkeley, CA

#13 Sep 16, 2008
Alan Alistar Lee wrote:
I think Oregon has the corner on Blackberries...
But they call the Marionberries. Oregonians are racist :P (joke)
Plain Jane

Berkeley, CA

#14 Sep 16, 2008
Now if we were like the McPalinistas, we would be spreading all over the internet, "John McCain claims he invented blackberries." But we don't have to make shit up. They keep piling it up around themselves, daring us to throw it. It's odd how all these people who claim to be Christians are so willing to lie, slander and libel. Aren't they worried that breaking the 9th Commandment will get them in trouble with the big guy? Makes me wonder about the depth of their faith. Or do they just get born again regularly as insurance?
mc100footjesus

Buena Park, CA

#15 Sep 16, 2008
He's just like Jesus, but older.
spaulding

Denver, CO

#16 Sep 16, 2008
Not true, some black dude named Berry invented the Blackberry.
spaulding

Denver, CO

#17 Sep 16, 2008
Sorry

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#18 Sep 16, 2008
YOOPER wrote:
<quoted text>
your such a dope. don't you ever try to research stuff.
http://hotair.com/archives/2008/09/14/abc-yes...
jocularity. Pull that big ole stick out of your a$$ and look it up.

Your such a bore.
McCain Has No Honor

West Monroe, LA

#19 Sep 16, 2008
The Blackberry?

McCain's so old he invented the wheel.
MDK

Mount Pleasant, SC

#20 Sep 16, 2008
Brittle Fingers wrote:
Should I stop holding my breath in regards to Topix posting an upper left-hand corner story on Obama and Rezko?(Or Obama and Ayers, Obama and Wright..........or anything negative about Obama....)

You must be living on the moon. Obama bashing went on for months but obviously that head of steam is long spent. Nothing but false accusations and not one proven fact. He went on every talk show and answered question about Wright and Resko. But it's hard to bash someone who has nothing to hide and who has not not done anything wrong, immoral or illegal.

But there is plenty to talk about with McCain and Palin. A lot of secrecy and mysterious actions that they have both done. Not being open and honest only makes people more suspicious.

Might as well stop crying about the unfairness of the media. Republican Tribune, Fox, WGN, Clear Channel, Limbaugh, O'Rielly, Hanity, etc., etc. not enough for you? Maybe because there is no meat for the frying pan. Too bad!
Dorothy

Slidell, LA

#21 Sep 16, 2008
Oh that is so nice I like Blackberry Jam a lot. I guess he also invented credit as it is a fundemental economic tool. Does he have Blackberry Jam in all of his 9 houses too? If I made $500,ooo per year I would have Blackberry Jam in all my houses too.
MDK

Mount Pleasant, SC

#22 Sep 16, 2008
mc100footjesus wrote:
He's just like Jesus, but older.
Thank you soooo much for making me laugh. I can just picture it! LOLOLOLOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Islamic State Is Winning 9 hr Emily Latella 34
News John McCain: If you count United States airstri... 17 hr Jeff Brightone 1
News Travel ban ends for Guantanamo inmates swapped ... Wed Cat74 4
News US senators, led by John McCain, to visit Vietnam Wed bac ky d lim tumlum 2
News McCain: Send Petraeus back to Iraq (Jan '14) Wed swedenforever 34
News Pentagon chief: Iraqis must have 'will to fight... May 26 Gruden Face 9
News Iraqi forces had 'no will to fight,' Defense se... May 26 Xstain Mullah Fra... 8
More from around the web