Grassroots pressure surges against Syria attack

Sep 7, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 28

WASHINGTON , September 7, 2013 - There is much more going on regarding the decision to take action in Syria than is appearing in the major media.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
conservative crapola

Matawan, NJ

#22 Sep 10, 2013
All signs pointing to a disaster for the Dems in 2014.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#23 Sep 10, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
proof? links? mindless lafraud acting out.
Proof, hahahahahah read your last moronic statement. A five year old would have done better.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#25 Sep 10, 2013
My Portal wrote:
<quoted text>Proof, hahahahahah read your last moronic statement. A five year old would have done better.
Banned and switched aliases to my portal....hahahahahahahaha.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26 Sep 10, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned and switched aliases to my portal....hahahahahahahaha.
Are your libations starting early today tinkerbell.
OFC

Carol Stream, IL

#27 Sep 10, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
The campaigns for and against intervention have made for strange bedfellows as groups from the far left and the radical right are taking the same side against against party establishments that both favor a military attack. A staff member for one conservative Senator commented that this was the first and likely the only time that the Senator and MoveOn.org were on the same side of an issue.
It's a start.
I still find it strange/ironic that teabaggers were FOR and defended war in Iraq but against a war in Syria, when one of the reasons were "Saddam gassed his own people".
15 YEARS earlier.
Are they still up for the U.S attacking Iran?
Some people, like me, were not sorry to see the Iraq dictator go but felt it should have been done by the UN. He had gassed the Kurds and violated the UN sanctions and why have sanctions if they are not going to be enforced? Syria should also be solved by the UN. As for attacking Iran- why now when we did not not do it 34 years ago when they -under international law- declared war on us? The people most threatened by Iran are in the Middle East and in Europe- prehaps they will come up with a solution?
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#28 Sep 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Are your libations starting early today tinkerbell.
Thanks for responding and proving me right, like the fake french drunk you are. EZ button.

hahahahahahaha
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#29 Sep 10, 2013
OFC wrote:
<quoted text>Some people, like me, were not sorry to see the Iraq dictator go but felt it should have been done by the UN. He had gassed the Kurds and violated the UN sanctions and why have sanctions if they are not going to be enforced? Syria should also be solved by the UN. As for attacking Iran- why now when we did not not do it 34 years ago when they -under international law- declared war on us? The people most threatened by Iran are in the Middle East and in Europe- prehaps they will come up with a solution?
I agree.

A coalition which the U.S. is an equal partner but not the primary or majority participant.

I don't trust the U.N.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#30 Sep 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well pookie, being you don't know which end of the weapon the bullet comes out of, I can type slower so you might understand.
There were approximately 100 to 150 terrorist attacking. A C-130 can put a bullet every square foot of a football field with one pass. Do the Math. A F-16 has rockets, and a nose canon that is radar controlled and smart bombs. Do the Math. Now go back to the sandpile. You don't have any real interest in who or how many got killed, only if there is a free phone involved.
No I don't.

Not when they shouldn't have been there in the first place.

No one forced them to go.

What about the teabagger mantra of personal responsibility?

If we did what you stated, our military would be in Egypt right now, in ANOTHER war.

And those people would STILL be DEAD.

More than likely killed by an F-16 rocket or strafing gunfire from the C-130.

Then you would be crying Obama killed them by that.

Poor teabagger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graham thinking about presidential bid Thu tha Professor 12
LAPD to buy 7,000 body cameras Thu barefoot2626 12
Blinken confirmed by Senate as Kerry's deputy Wed Hooogle It 2
Act of Love: Jeb Preps Run for the Presidency Dec 13 sandy1 2
Millionaires choose Hillary Clinton for president Dec 12 Le Jimbo 22
Party fundraising provision, crafted in secret,... Dec 11 Le Duped 2
10 Memorable Quotes From David Letterman (Apr '14) Dec 10 Autodesk 11
More from around the web