McCain tweet on Iran draws criticism

McCain tweet on Iran draws criticism

There are 10 comments on the WWLP story from Feb 4, 2013, titled McCain tweet on Iran draws criticism. In it, WWLP reports that:

Republican Sen. John McCain's tweet comparing Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to a monkey is drawing criticism from a fellow GOP lawmaker as racist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP.

Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Is this a trick?

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Is this a trick?
McLame wants war. That is not some off theory, he has demonstrated time and time again that he wants war with Iran.

And will he get it?

Probably.

But, when he does, he will have the nerve to tell the people that they have to send their loved ones to go fight it while he sits back in a cushy chair.

If he wants a fight, then he should go and lead the charge.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#3 Feb 4, 2013
McCain knows from monkeys, look who he chose for his VP.
A real gibberer.
Amanda Bills

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Is this a trick?
;-000000000 U McCan"t handle the True!! ;-000
Amanda Bills

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
McCain knows from monkeys, look who he chose for his VP.
A real gibberer.
;-0000000h, Sarah starship jeffeeeeeson?!!
Amanda Bills

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
McLame wants war. That is not some off theory, he has demonstrated time and time again that he wants war with Iran.
And will he get it?
Probably.
But, when he does, he will have the nerve to tell the people that they have to send their loved ones to go fight it while he sits back in a cushy chair.
If he wants a fight, then he should go and lead the charge.
;-0000000h, he wanne U to learn Knee how ma vs. Knee 2 bowl...;)
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Benghazi? Obama can't win a war.
He already lost the war on terrorism.
Amanda bills

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Benghazi? Obama can't win a war.
He already lost the war on terrorism.
$25million on Bush!;)
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Racist, my foot. McCain and his wife adopted a dark-skinned Bangladeshi child. Ahmadinejad's name should be changed to Draculinejad, because he both looks like Dracula and acts like him.

The only racism here is against those poor, insulted monkeys.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Vivek Golikeri wrote:
Racist, my foot. McCain and his wife adopted a dark-skinned Bangladeshi child. Ahmadinejad's name should be changed to Draculinejad, because he both looks like Dracula and acts like him.
The only racism here is against those poor, insulted monkeys.
I agree.
John McCain was a pis-poor aviator, a truly honorable POW, and an absolute wack-job in his political life. Crazy as a loon; but never a racist in any way I have ever seen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 48 min Patriot 10,969
News GOP at war with itself 2 hr WasteWater 1,722
News Sen. John McCain Faces Toughest Re-Election Yet 4 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
News McCain challenger: He's too old for the job Aug 26 Observation 15
News Clinton says Trump is "helping a radical fringe... Aug 26 Snidely70448 3
News Army's handling of Bergdahl case highlights upc... Aug 23 Battle Tested 3
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep Aug 22 LarryV 48
More from around the web