Facing more key votes, Romney can't a...

Facing more key votes, Romney can't afford another stumble

There are 41 comments on the Reuters story from Feb 10, 2012, titled Facing more key votes, Romney can't afford another stumble. In it, Reuters reports that:

Many Republicans may have growing concerns about their presidential front-runner Mitt Romney, but no one is pushing the panic button - yet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sean Adams

AOL

#1 Feb 10, 2012
Mr. Romney will be just fine. Remember, Mr. Romney is running against the most divisive President in the last 50 years. America knows it deserves BETTER. Romney is a great guy and he won't constantly rant that all who dare disagree with him are awful. America is sick and tired of that from obama.

Romney will have a great deal of support and million will vote for him based on their "AnyONE but Obama/Pelosi in '12 pledge.
Cat74

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2012
Romney is not doing fine. Republican voters do not want another McCain, Dole type chosen by the RINO leadership. They really want a brokered convention. Ronmey cannot just win Michigan, he must win big. And he has to win Arizona, and those people are tough, and conservative. I don't think he can do it.
America is Not the Same

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Feb 10, 2012
Romney Care
Romney I don't worry about the poor They have a safety net
Romney = Obama
Ron Paul 4 Pres

Nantong, China

#4 Feb 10, 2012
Romney will not and cannot win either the Nomination or the General Election.

The only one who can and will win the popular election for President in 2012 is Senator Ron Paul.

Join the Revolution.

Join or die.

Since: Sep 08

Huntsville, AL

#5 Feb 10, 2012
Sean Adams wrote:
Mr. Romney will be just fine. Remember, Mr. Romney is running against the most divisive President in the last 50 years. America knows it deserves BETTER. Romney is a great guy and he won't constantly rant that all who dare disagree with him are awful. America is sick and tired of that from obama.
Romney will have a great deal of support and million will vote for him based on their "AnyONE but Obama/Pelosi in '12 pledge.
Romney will do just fine. The Fat Cats have already spent more money on him than old Man McCain's total primary campaign cost.

Aldeson's already committed to open his checkbook when Getrich finally fails.

And his backers have the most evil bunch of advertizing professionals in the business solidly in their camp.

What a great time to be selling TV ad time in the primary states.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#6 Feb 10, 2012
America is Not the Same wrote:
Romney Care
Romney I don't worry about the poor They have a safety net
Romney = Obama
WAH WAH WAH Obama's knees buckle again......

WH CAVES: OBAMA TO ANNOUNCE 'ACCOMMODATION' ON CONTRACEPTION RULE... hahahah Obama caves again.
Ron Paul 4 Pres

Nantong, China

#7 Feb 10, 2012
We know two things for certain: Ron Paul is going to win Maine, and Ron Paul is going to Win Virginia. The only two candidates on the ballot in Virginia are Romney and Paul, and Romney is vastly unpopular in this state. We also know that Paul has already been pre-polled as getting the majority of votes and all delagates from Maine.

Americans are soon going to understand that Ron Paul not only has a chance to be on the ballot, but by August of this year 2012 will be the clear front runner of the campaign for Presidency.

We aren't joking.

We aren't going away.

And we are going to win.

Ron Paul 2012.

Join the Revolution.

Join or die.

Perpignan

#9 Feb 10, 2012
Ron Paul 4 Pres wrote:
We know two things for certain: Ron Paul is going to win Maine, and Ron Paul is going to Win Virginia. The only two candidates on the ballot in Virginia are Romney and Paul, and Romney is vastly unpopular in this state. We also know that Paul has already been pre-polled as getting the majority of votes and all delagates from Maine.
Americans are soon going to understand that Ron Paul not only has a chance to be on the ballot, but by August of this year 2012 will be the clear front runner of the campaign for Presidency.
We aren't joking.
We aren't going away.
And we are going to win.
Ron Paul 2012.
Join the Revolution.
Join or die.
Well Mao, I'm glad you can see Maine from your backyard..........in China.
Ron Paul 4 Pres

Nantong, China

#10 Feb 10, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well Mao, I'm glad you can see Maine from your backyard..........in China.
Ron Paul 2012.

Join the Revolution.

Join or die.
rider

Marquette, MI

#11 Feb 10, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well Mao, I'm glad you can see Maine from your backyard..........in China.
The Diabolical World of Rick Santorum: Fraud, Pedophilia ...
Jan 15, 2012 ... Now, while Santorum denies it he is indelibly tied to Sandusky. As revealed by Wayne Madsen in the Madsen Report these men worked closely ...

http://www.dailypaul.com/204354/the-violent-w... - 157k -

Perpignan

#12 Feb 10, 2012
Ron Paul 4 Pres wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Paul 2012.
Join the Revolution.
Join or die.
Well come on bubba, I'll play grape with you.

Perpignan

#13 Feb 10, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text>The Diabolical World of Rick Santorum: Fraud, Pedophilia ...
Jan 15, 2012 ... Now, while Santorum denies it he is indelibly tied to Sandusky. As revealed by Wayne Madsen in the Madsen Report these men worked closely ...
http://www.dailypaul.com/204354/the-violent-w... - 157k -
WH slammed over 'accommodation' on birth control mandate...It’s not about birth control, IT’S ABOUT CONTROL BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT…….PERIOD. EVERYDAY OF OBAMA IS A DAY WE LOSE SOME OF OUR FREEDOM.

"Is there anything on the contraception controversy that you can share with us?" a reported shouted to Obama after a meeting with Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti.

An unhappy Obama responded, "Come on, guys." You know I won’t answer the hard questions that my teleprompter doesn’t have the answers to.
George Jones

Brooksville, FL

#14 Feb 10, 2012
This song is dedicated to Willard Romney and his failing attempt at the Presidency.

Ron Paul 4 Pres

Nantong, China

#15 Feb 10, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well come on bubba, I'll play grape with you.
At this time, your nation is at an all time debt.

At this time, your jobs are being destroyed by a mega-corporatist regime.

At this time, your Constitution and your rights are being dismantled.

At this time, you need a Revolution in the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave.

Your Revolution is now.

It is the Change from you the American people as one.

It is a Change you make from corporatism and banksters to your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

It is the Change you make for America shine brighter than before.

At that moment you will know that you are the Revolution.

At that moment you will know that Ron Paul is your President.

At that moment you will know that it is a government by the people and for the people.

Because at that moment, you will know that you cast the winning ballot.

The Revolution is now.

Your time has come.

Your vote is victory.

You are the Revolution.

You are America.

Ron Paul 2012.

Join or die.

And don't tread on me!
rider

Marquette, MI

#16 Feb 10, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>WAH WAH WAH Obama's knees buckle again......
WH CAVES: OBAMA TO ANNOUNCE 'ACCOMMODATION' ON CONTRACEPTION RULE... hahahah Obama caves again.
, why not take a little intitive and do a little research on your own! what f**king freedoms? We gave them up Nov,22 1963! It is idiots like you that are to blame for the mess we are in, if you didn.t vote the white cracker neo-cons in year after year 9-11 would never have happened and we would be in a whole lot better shape. Your Neo=cons blew up the world trade on sept, 11 2011. Just because they let Bin-Laden recruit a bunch of stupid cave dwellers to fly the planes doesn,t get the neo-cons off the hook for planning it. My point being check out Santorum and his young republicans. I am not saying he knew of the charges, I am saying why no attention brought to it? Do you think if Obama had the same connections we would here of it on Fox news and thus the rest of main-stream? watch this and let me know what you think. If nothing else, shouldn't Alex Jone/Wayne Madsen be castrated by main-stream media? Don't panic! Everything Obama says and does backfires and brings transparency to the vast rightwing conspiracey. Think of it, the banking fraudsters,the ease of getting Bin Laden, the Power of the rightwing Christian Mafia, the policy of revolving door politics, the total power by the defense industry, the hate,bigotry and racism on the right,... be patient it is all coming out and we have nothing to lose by re=electing Obama at least it keeps both sides fired up and wondering WTF has been going on since NOV 22nd 1963? Santorum's Strange Ties to Sandusky/Penn State Scandal: Wayne ...
Jan 9, 2012 ... Alex also talks with investigative journalist Wayne Madsen about the situation in the Persian Gulf. Madsen has written numerous articles for the ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...- 137k - If this link fails just type into your search engine
Santorum's Strange Ties to Sandusky/Youtube Something is very EVIL is going on in America and is never going to change by just replacing puppets in the WH. We need to connect the power structure and that power structure isn't just one entity. That power structure is more in-line with the 7M Mandate, Google It!
Documents Show Christian World Domination Group Paid For Bipartisan Congressional Hawaii Trip/
The stated destination of Tony Hall's and Frank Wolf's February 18-25, 2000 conjugal junkets was Kona, Hawaii, home of the international campus and headquarters of Youth With a Mission. YWAM is a global Christian ministry that owns the C Street House(GOOGLE IT) and whose founder Loren Cunningham(GOOGLE HIM) proposes an ambitious plan for Christian domination in which believers achieve control of key societal sectors including government, business, media, and education: the 7 Mountains Mandate [ link: "7 Mountains" 7 Mountains Mandate , 7 Mountains Mandate , 7 Mountains Mandate (GOOGLE IT), Doesn't anyone do thier own research? Here from mainstream or from friends and accept it. Expose/The Christian Mafia! GOOGLE IT! GOOGLE IT! GOOGLE IT! GOOGLE IT! GOOGLE IT! GOOGLE IT! WTF nobody knows how to use a search engine to separate fact from fiction. A country of idiots!

Perpignan

#17 Feb 10, 2012
Ron Paul 4 Pres wrote:
<quoted text>
At this time, your nation is at an all time debt.
At this time, your jobs are being destroyed by a mega-corporatist regime.
At this time, your Constitution and your rights are being dismantled.
At this time, you need a Revolution in the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave.
Your Revolution is now.
It is the Change from you the American people as one.
It is a Change you make from corporatism and banksters to your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
It is the Change you make for America shine brighter than before.
At that moment you will know that you are the Revolution.
At that moment you will know that Ron Paul is your President.
At that moment you will know that it is a government by the people and for the people.
Because at that moment, you will know that you cast the winning ballot.
The Revolution is now.
Your time has come.
Your vote is victory.
You are the Revolution.
You are America.
Ron Paul 2012.
Join or die.
And don't tread on me!
Sounds more like mainland China.

Perpignan

#18 Feb 10, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text>, why not take a little intitive and do a little research on your own! what f**king freedoms? We gave them up Nov,22 1963! It is idiots like you that are to blame for the mess we are in, if you didn.t vote the white cracker neo-cons in year after year 9-11 would never have happened and we would be in a whole lot better shape. Your Neo=cons blew up the world trade on sept, 11 2011. Just because they let Bin-Laden recruit a bunch of stupid cave dwellers to fly the planes doesn,t get the neo-cons off the hook for planning it. My point being check out Santorum and his young republicans. I am not saying he knew of the charges, I am saying why no attention brought to it? Do you think if Obama had the same connections we would here of it on Fox news and thus the rest of main-stream? watch this and let me know what you think. If nothing else, shouldn't Alex Jone/Wayne Madsen be castrated by main-stream media? Don't panic! Everything Obama says and does backfires and brings transparency to the vast rightwing conspiracey. Think of it, the banking fraudsters,the ease of getting Bin Laden, the Power of the rightwing Christian Mafia, the policy of revolving door politics, the total power by the defense industry, the hate,bigotry and racism on the right,... be patient it is all coming out and we have nothing to lose by re=electing Obama at least it keeps both sides fired up and wondering WTF has been going on since NOV 22nd 1963? Santorum's Strange Ties to Sandusky/Penn State Scandal: Wayne ...
Jan 9, 2012 ... Alex also talks with investigative journalist Wayne Madsen about the situation in the Persian Gulf. Madsen has written numerous articles for the ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...- 137k - If this link fails just type into your search engine
Santorum's Strange Ties to Sandusky/Youtube Something is very EVIL is going on in America and is never going to change by just replacing puppets in the WH. We need to connect the power structure and that power structure isn't just one entity. That power structure is more in-line with the 7M Mandate, Google It!
Documents Show Christian World Domination Group Paid For Bipartisan Congressional Hawaii Trip/
The stated destination of Tony Hall's and Frank Wolf's February 18-25, 2000 conjugal junkets was Kona, Hawaii, home of the international campus and headquarters of Youth With a Mission. YWAM is a global Christian ministry that owns the C Street House(GOOGLE IT) and whose founder Loren Cunningham(GOOGLE HIM) proposes an ambitious plan for Christian domination in which believers achieve control of key societal sectors including government, business, media, and education: the 7 Mountains Mandate [ link: "7 Mountains" 7 Mountains Mandate , 7 Mountains Mandate , 7 Mountains Mandate (GOOGLE IT), Doesn't anyone do thier own research? Here from mainstream or from friends and accept it. Expose/The Christian Mafia! GOOGLE IT! GOOGLE IT! GOOGLE IT! GOOGLE IT! GOOGLE IT! GOOGLE IT! WTF nobody knows how to use a search engine to separate fact from fiction. A country of idiots!
WH slammed over 'accommodation' on birth control mandate...It’s not about birth control, IT’S ABOUT CONTROL BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT…….PERIOD. EVERYDAY OF OBAMA IS A DAY WE LOSE SOME OF OUR FREEDOM.

"Is there anything on the contraception controversy that you can share with us?" a reported shouted to Obama after a meeting with Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti.

An unhappy Obama responded, "Come on, guys." You know I won’t answer the hard questions that my teleprompter doesn’t have the answers and politically correct crap to give to the lame stream media.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Feb 10, 2012
Ron Paul 4 Pres wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Paul 2012.
Join the Revolution.
Join or die.
Shall I wear the tri-cornered hat with the chartreuse vest, or the King George parade outfit?
rider

Marquette, MI

#21 Feb 10, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>WH slammed over 'accommodation' on birth control mandate...It’s not about birth control, IT’S ABOUT CONTROL BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT…….PERIOD. EVERYDAY OF OBAMA IS A DAY WE LOSE SOME OF OUR FREEDOM.
An unhappy Obama responded, "Come on, guys." You know I won’t answer the hard questions that my teleprompter doesn’t have the answers and politically correct crap to give to the lame stream media.
Expose/The Christian Mafia People need to keep thier individule faith, but at the same time they can't let thier faith keep them from knowing and lokking into the fact thier own religious organizations can be infiltrated and manipulated for all the wrong reasons. At the very least check this out and decide which parts have possibilities of being truths. The Christian Right, The Pope, the Knights of Malta and the CNP
Support the belief that the economic principle of traditional Christian ... KELLEIGH: We're talking about Sun Myung Moon and his affiliation with the .... by the CIA and the Mafia to serve as an intelligence source and control of European leaders ...

http://www.cephasministry.com/nwo_christian_r ...- 32k - If link doesn;t work just GOOGLE==The Christian Right, The Pope, the Knights of Malta and the CNP

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#22 Feb 10, 2012
Obama has pulled off a virtual miracle in getting this economy turned around given the mess he inherited from Bush/Cheney.

We were on the brink of a 1930's like depression, and Obama literally saved America.

We should thank God for President Obama!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 38 min La La Land 10,398
News McCain: Torture 'damaged' U.S. security (Dec '14) Jul 23 swedenforever 6
News Bob Dole reflects on Trump, the GOP and more Jul 20 WasteWater 1
News Tunnel collapse risk studied at busy Arizona bo... Jul 20 serfs up 4
News GOP at war with itself Jul 19 WasteWater 1,561
News Bachmann Calls Bush's Bailout Decision an Act o... (Nov '11) Jul 12 Obsession 42
News McCain: US must be friendly with Egypt amid cha... (Feb '12) Jul 5 Wife Swapping 7
More from around the web