Senate group making changes to authorization resolution

Sep 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAPT-TV Jackson

A bipartisan group of eight senators is working on an alternative resolution on Syria that would set key benchmarks that must be met to avoid a military strike in the war-torn country.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 10, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Obama’s brilliant chess moves has Syria and Russia looking for an out… I love it, LOL… all of these tea-baggers are too stupid to see that Obama carried a big stick and then diplomatically got Syria to give in… things are still fluid but the right can’t get over the fact that Obama just keeps slapping them with his chess board, LOL!
Barry Putin

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 10, 2013
 
;) E. Pluribusy Unum!!;-000r In Gooof You Rust!;-0

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Obama’s brilliant chess moves has Syria and Russia looking for an out… I love it, LOL… all of these tea-baggers are too stupid to see that Obama carried a big stick and then diplomatically got Syria to give in… things are still fluid but the right can’t get over the fact that Obama just keeps slapping them with his chess board, LOL!
The only "big stick" Barry has is the one Putin shoved up his azz..... In front of the World.

Your empty suit has exposed himself to the world. Everyone has seen thru his façade and are laughing their azzes off at him. In the mean time here at home he has become as popular as the proverbial turd in a punchbowl. Same color/smell too,come to think of it.

“barock's arab winter”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>The only "big stick" Barry has is the one Putin shoved up his azz..... In front of the World.
Your empty suit has exposed himself to the world. Everyone has seen thru his façade and are laughing their azzes off at him. In the mean time here at home he has become as popular as the proverbial turd in a punchbowl. Same color/smell too,come to think of it.
It was his putter.
Barry Putin

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 10, 2013
 
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>The only "big stick" Barry has is the one Putin shoved up his azz..... In front of the World.
Your empty suit has exposed himself to the world. Everyone has seen thru his façade and are laughing their azzes off at him. In the mean time here at home he has become as popular as the proverbial turd in a punchbowl. Same color/smell too,come to think of it.
;) Pat love his job to bee Dr. Obama cheerliter!! Topix slow maybee Bz listen Barry Putin speeches!!;-000h, at the ends of the talk show!! Goooof Bless Amerika!!!;-00
Barry Putin

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 10, 2013
 
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Obama’s brilliant chess moves has Syria and Russia looking for an out… I love it, LOL… all of these tea-baggers are too stupid to see that Obama carried a big stick and then diplomatically got Syria to give in… things are still fluid but the right can’t get over the fact that Obama just keeps slapping them with his chess board, LOL!
hello Pat! choose one?

A. Obama Great Seal
B. John Baitner HR in God Wie Trus
C. John McCain E. Pluribus Unum
D. God Bless America
E. None of Above

;-0000000

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Obama’s brilliant chess moves has Syria and Russia looking for an out… I love it, LOL… all of these tea-baggers are too stupid to see that Obama carried a big stick and then diplomatically got Syria to give in… things are still fluid but the right can’t get over the fact that Obama just keeps slapping them with his chess board, LOL!
Putin bitch slapped obama, moron. The right is still laughing at his total indecisiveness, and so is the rest of the world.. LOL
Barry Putin

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 10, 2013
 
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin bitch slapped obama, moron. The right is still laughing at his total indecisiveness, and so is the rest of the world.. LOL
Dr. Obama, Dr. Kissinger, Dr. King, Dr. OZ, and more...;-0000
Barry Putin

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 10, 2013
 
Goooof nite Kiddo! nap time;) Knight/11 2morrow!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••