Impasse grows on border crisis

Impasse grows on border crisis

There are 2 comments on the Journalgazette.net story from Jul 24, 2014, titled Impasse grows on border crisis. In it, Journalgazette.net reports that:

Unless Democrats capitulate, 'We're going to be at an impasse, and we will have earned even greater disdain from the American people than we already have,' said Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journalgazette.net.

sandy1

Southold, NY

#2 Jul 24, 2014
GOP RINOs are Idiots wrote:
Don't worry Obamabaggers. Obama will publicly throw himself down on the floor at a staged event and engage in a "self pity" tantrum (oh, woe is me, they don't like me cause I'm black, blah blah blah, yada yada, whine) and the GOP RINO's will immediately cave in to his demands...
I could picture the inept whiner in chief pulling a stunt like that. As for the elitist peckeerheads(rinos),they need to drop the act and change parties.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#5 Jul 24, 2014
GOP RINOs Are Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>That's the least they could do. They are just posers.
Exactly. Insane McCain is one of the biggest offenders,that war mongering illegal loving fossil should have been institutionalized a long time ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 hr abc 10,944
News GOP at war with itself 13 hr WasteWater 1,722
News Sen. John McCain Faces Toughest Re-Election Yet 14 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
News McCain challenger: He's too old for the job Aug 26 Observation 15
News Clinton says Trump is "helping a radical fringe... Aug 26 Snidely70448 3
News Army's handling of Bergdahl case highlights upc... Aug 23 Battle Tested 3
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep Aug 22 LarryV 48
More from around the web