Senators want end to Guantanamo force-feeding

Jul 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTAE-TV Pittsburgh

Two senior Democratic senators demanded on Tuesday that the United States stop force-feeding certain detainees at the Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, detention facility, a public stand that added to a rising chorus of protest over their treatment.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Jul 16, 2013
Don From Canada t

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

WAKE UP TO REALITY, Mr. O-BOMB-ER.
Close down this dreadful blotch on the USA's Credibility!

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Don From Canada t wrote:
REMEMBER 9-11....FEED THE MUSLIM TERRORISTS TO THE S H A R K S !!!!
A M E N !
Don From Canada t

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

- Cherokee - wrote:
<quoted text> A M E N !
You are as ill-informed as your illiterate friends on the TOPIX Site.
Don from Canada t

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

- Cherokee - wrote:
<quoted text> A M E N !
Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator it sucks sucks to
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Let them starve.
Don From Canada t

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Faith wrote:
Let them starve.
The trouble is, Faith, we are not,'starved', for information regarding the atrocities the Americans have meted out to the detainees, unlawfully held in GITMO and in 50 other such horrible, secret prisons, that the USA maintains in friendly (or threatened) countries, around the world. If you only knew what the US Government is capable of doing (and does), you would NOT want to be associated with, the good ole USA!

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Don from Canada t wrote:
<quoted text>Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator it sucks sucks to
yep
alan

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Don from Canada t wrote:
<quoted text>Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator it sucks sucks to
lets send all these people to your Canada!you can spoon feed them and pray with them?then you cant bitch about the usa?we will give you some illegals too if you want?
Lamer

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

alan wrote:
<quoted text>lets send all these people to your Canada!you can spoon feed them and pray with them?then you cant bitch about the usa?we will give you some illegals too if you want?
zero funds can be spent on moving them so until the repubs in congress decide they want to end the quasi legal torture post in a communist country that the US doesnt have any real relations with, they will remain there.

Lets not forget that Bush Jr whom opened gitmo wants it closed and called it a mistake, Obama, and the majority of the heads of our armed forces along with any civil libertarian.
We Just Dont Care

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Don From Canada t wrote:
<quoted text> The trouble is, Faith, we are not,'starved', for information regarding the atrocities the Americans have meted out to the detainees, unlawfully held in GITMO and in 50 other such horrible, secret prisons, that the USA maintains in friendly (or threatened) countries, around the world. If you only knew what the US Government is capable of doing (and does), you would NOT want to be associated with, the good ole USA!
USA is an evil country which wipes its butt with the Geneva convention and everything the UN stands for.

Torture and slaughter of innocent is what USA does best, all while feeding its war machine.
Giovanni Lucas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

We Just Dont Care wrote:
<quoted text>
USA is an evil country which wipes its butt with the Geneva convention and everything the UN stands for.
Torture and slaughter of innocent is what USA does best, all while feeding its war machine.
Hey fake WJDC,if you don't like America,just move your fat brown azs to the SouthAmerica jungle where you were born
We Just Dont Care

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

P.S
There is rumor going around that I do more to my Paso fino horse's than simply ride them.

Just because I am the only person in the world with equine herpes in my mouth , does not mean a thing .

Like Zimmerman. I am innocent unless you can prove me guilty.
We Just Dont Care

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
zero funds can be spent on moving them so until the repubs in congress decide they want to end the quasi legal torture post in a communist country that the US doesnt have any real relations with, they will remain there.
Lets not forget that Bush Jr whom opened gitmo wants it closed and called it a mistake, Obama, and the majority of the heads of our armed forces along with any civil libertarian.
Even though I was born in Pinot, Cuba, I have no respect for the majority of Miami Cubans and look down on them for being self defeating, ethnic voters who vote for Cuban crooks , however I was recently taken back when I met this charming and free thinking , NY Cuban named Jose .

This bright fellow voted for Obama but finds him to be a BIG let down and in many ways as bad as Bush.

I laugh at the Miami Cubans but not this Jose fellow, he has smarts.
He is a good person not a disgusting maricon like Liger and I.
We Just Dont Care

Budapest, Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Giovanni Lucas wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fake WJDC,if you don't like America,just move your fat brown azs to the SouthAmerica jungle where you were born
Lol.

I am the real WJDC. You can tell by the odor of corrupt fascist Cuban which I emit .

That and the odor of my equine herpes makes me smell like week old expired rancid poultry sold in Hialeah .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A year later: Immigrants fear reform will never... 9 hr the Light 67
The country's sinking climate debate Tue SpaceBlues 2
Republicans urge airstrikes in Syria Tue Deo Vindice 3
Report: White House didn't OK immigrant releases Aug 25 the Light 32
Enemy of My Enemy: Are airstrikes against ISIS ... Aug 24 Captain Yesterday 47
McCain: Prolonged execution was 'torture' Aug 20 Don Joe 58
Graham praises Obama administration; trip to Eg... (Aug '13) Aug 19 swedenforever 10
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

John McCain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••