Video: Friends' quick action saves ma...

Video: Friends' quick action saves man's life after heart attack

There are 1 comment on the CBS News story from Aug 6, 2013, titled Video: Friends' quick action saves man's life after heart attack. In it, CBS News reports that:

Fifty-two-year-old Tony Gilliard suffered a heart attack while playing basketball, but his life was saved by access to a defibrillator -- and people trained to use it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#1 Aug 6, 2013
A guy sitting at the next table in a restaurant starting having trouble breathing last night.
I immediately administered the Heimlich maneuver. He didn't cough up anything right away, but I continued even more Strenuously. Well, he died of a heart attack.
Not my fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrat Manchin says will back Pompeo to be U.... 10 hr mr gleeble 8
News Probe clears Haspel on destruction of waterboar... Apr 22 mr gleeble 1
News With her father hospitalized, Meghan McCain twe... Apr 22 Lawrence Wolf 7
News Trump considering pardon for late boxer Jack Jo... Apr 22 WelbyMD 1
News With John McCain in hospital, Arizona lawmakers... Apr 19 freespeechmcgee 4
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) Apr 12 RiccardoFire 16,799
News Former Us VP Joe Biden: America in battle for a... Apr 11 General Kabaka Oba 24