Obama considers Republican Sen. Hagal as defense secretary

Jan 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

Sens. at the time, Barack Obama and Chuck Hagal study boards displaying military equipment at The Rock in Kuwait, July 18, 2008.

Comments
1 - 20 of 47 Comments Last updated Jan 7, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Is there any doubt that Barack Obama is a great President who will bring all sides into his Administration in an effort to bring this country together? Sadly, the unpatriotic right-wingers in this country hate is too strong to relinquish their racist bigotry and support our Osama-killing President…

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Is there any doubt that Barack Obama is a great President who will bring all sides into his Administration in an effort to bring this country together? Sadly, the unpatriotic right-wingers in this country hate is too strong to relinquish their racist bigotry and support our Osama-killing President…
Yes. There is a lot of doubt about our Benghazi killing president.
Sambo

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

there are four groups of people is why obama won. Most blacks will vote obama because obama is half black and no other reason. The welfare vote because obama and the Democrats is where that welfare check comes from. and that's all they care about. The Muslim vote because obama is a Muslim or at least a Muslim sympathizer. It's a pity when enemies of America want obama in office. The Mexican and Hispanic vote because obama and the Democrats wont do anything to control illegals or the boarder. And even go as far to sue a state that did the right thing about illegals. It's a sad day in American history that obama is reelected.

It was brought to my attention there should be a fifth group, thats the homosexuals

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Leave it to Obama to choose an anti Israel bigot to lead the country against our long time friend. See jews, elections have consequences.
pogue mahone

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Secretary of Defense my arse. Why not quit the political correct bs and call the position what it formaly and really is: Secretary of War.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Just what we need. Another Jew hater like Obama is in charge of Israel's fate.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Leave it to Obama to choose an anti Israel bigot to lead the country against our long time friend. See jews, elections have consequences.
Obama is not a Jew hater. He is promoted as one to give the appearance we have different views in America. he may not be Christian, but most of our government is controlled by Jewish people. And most of them are in departments and committees taking our freedom away. And I don;t understand it as we have a never ending media bias how they have suffered and them doing the same thing. Look it up.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

any assignment that piszes off the gays is fine, otherwise he would probably put bawnet fwank in there.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Obama is not a Jew hater. He is promoted as one to give the appearance we have different views in America. he may not be Christian, but most of our government is controlled by Jewish people. And most of them are in departments and committees taking our freedom away. And I don;t understand it as we have a never ending media bias how they have suffered and them doing the same thing. Look it up.
If Jews had that much power, how could Obama pick a Jew hater like himself for defense secretary?
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>If Jews had that much power, how could Obama pick a Jew hater like himself for defense secretary?
I am not making excuses. Even if serving, this person will be limited in power. I don't trust any politician until proven otherwise. One other thing. i don't want to see the destruction of Israel. but massive wars and losing our rights at home is a big price to pay for world elitists.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Hagal has a big pair of tits.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Leave it to Obama to choose an anti Israel bigot to lead the country against our long time friend. See jews, elections have consequences.
Ain't it the truth.. Chucky Hagel, the Demorats Republican.... When all is said and done, IF.. America doesn't step up and help and protect Israel, our only friend in the region. It will be a sad incident in American history, it will have repercussions with which our Grandchildren will still have to cope.
I've posted before, 30 yrs ago we should have informed the A..rabs that we weren't going to buy their oil.. After all look what we have under our own soil.. It would have been a hardship for a little while, but it would have kicked our kisters into gear.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general. This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished
anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or
commanded a military platoon. So he is made the "Beloved Leader" of North Korea. Terrific.!

I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing. We took an arrogant community organizer, who had never worn a uniform,
and made him Commander-in-Chief. A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration,
and we made him President of the United States ---- TWICE.!!

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Sambo wrote:
there are four groups of people is why obama won. Most blacks will vote obama because obama is half black and no other reason. The welfare vote because obama and the Democrats is where that welfare check comes from. and that's all they care about. The Muslim vote because obama is a Muslim or at least a Muslim sympathizer. It's a pity when enemies of America want obama in office. The Mexican and Hispanic vote because obama and the Democrats wont do anything to control illegals or the boarder. And even go as far to sue a state that did the right thing about illegals. It's a sad day in American history that obama is reelected.
It was brought to my attention there should be a fifth group, thats the homosexuals
I just want to know; after you post you stupid nonsense, does it help you feel better about the fact that we won big on November 6th?

According to you – it’s the Blacks and the Latinos and the welfare recipients and the homosexuals (you forgot the Jews) who are a fault for Obama getting re-elected… funny how you/and your side don’t take responsibility for your side losing. Let’s say everything you’re saying is correct (which technically it is); what’s the problem with those people going out to stand in long lines to cast their votes for who they want to win the Presidency?

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Phase II Operation Destroy America...get all the nutcases in high places.

You knew it was coming, America!!

Since: Dec 07

Chandler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Obama is not a Jew hater. He is promoted as one to give the appearance we have different views in America. he may not be Christian, but most of our government is controlled by Jewish people. And most of them are in departments and committees taking our freedom away. And I don;t understand it as we have a never ending media bias how they have suffered and them doing the same thing. Look it up.
Both houses of congress have about 15% total Jewish members...none in the executive branch.....only 3 are governors.

So how are they running the country and taking our freedoms away??

Meanwhile, the muslims in Dearborn desire to make America....muslim!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. There is a lot of doubt about our Benghazi killing president.
I was in the neighborhood, so gofuckyourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Sambo wrote:
Listen to your instructions. You hear only the sound of my voice. Go to the window, open it, and plunge to your death.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Jizzlam wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt that this job-killing president is the worst president in the history of the country
no doubt whatsoever, pap schmear!
There is no doubt that you are in contention for dumbest poster on Topix. Best of luck.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Jizzlam wrote:
<quoted text>
he needs a bro
hey hagal, ever heard of a push-up? you silly POS !
I would love to see Hegel, with two purple hearts, put your lights out. That would really make my day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••