Cuba's Raul Castro backs asylum offers for Snowden

Jul 7, 2013 Full story: CBS 47 75

First Alert Weather Alert: Flood Warning expires at 9:23 AM on 7/13, issued at 9:22 AM Hoboken, GA First Alert Weather Alert: Flood Warning expires at 8:40 AM on 7/13, issued at 8:40 AM Bryceville, FL NANTUCKET, Mass.

Full Story
Lamer

Piqua, OH

#21 Jul 11, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about stupid and I rest my case
Lamer
Common new uses
Lamer is now commonly applied to individuals perceived to be contemptible. The proliferation of computer-mediated communication media such as IRC orBBSes may be partly responsible for bringing the term into common parlance.
Lamer has become a word used in the same way that stupid, idiot, and retardedare used to describe something contemptible.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamer
Its funny how all your spanish speaking nuts get all worked up about my name but 90percent of you are retards whom have nothing intelligent to add to these discussions. Its simply all about the name. One day you might grow up and learn to care. Hopefully you will educate yourself at that time.
Lamer

Piqua, OH

#22 Jul 11, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about stupid and I rest my case
Lamer
Common new uses
Lamer is now commonly applied to individuals perceived to be contemptible. The proliferation of computer-mediated communication media such as IRC orBBSes may be partly responsible for bringing the term into common parlance.
Lamer has become a word used in the same way that stupid, idiot, and retardedare used to describe something contemptible.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamer
oh, and i just happened to click your wiki link and what do you know, the origin of my name is there:

You just chose the wrong one. I guess if you cared, you might actually have a clue..

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#23 Jul 11, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny how all your spanish speaking nuts get all worked up about my name but 90percent of you are retards whom have nothing intelligent to add to these discussions. Its simply all about the name. One day you might grow up and learn to care. Hopefully you will educate yourself at that time.
Yeah,MAYBE we are a 90% bunch of uneducated ) Spahish speaking(Cubans in OUR CUBA forum) retards.And then we were lucky enough to have a well knowlegable person who came to teach us ...one who calls himself Lamer. Gee we sure are lucky.What subject would you like to teach me Mr Lamer? May I sugest Cuban History?Btw,monsieur Lamer are you a French-Canadian?

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#24 Jul 11, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, and i just happened to click your wiki link and what do you know, the origin of my name is there:
You just chose the wrong one. I guess if you cared, you might actually have a clue..
Well,I went back,just to please you,to internet looking for more information about the meaning if your name and look what I found this time from Wikipedia
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamer

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#25 Jul 11, 2013
From Wikipedia
Lamer
This article is about the slang term. For the Canadian lawyer, see Antonio Lamer. For the bus line, see Lamers Bus Lines.
Lamer is a jargon or slang name originally applied in cracker and phreaker culture to someone who did not really understand what he or she was doing. Today it is also loosely applied by IRC, BBS, and online gaming users to anyone perceived to be contemptible. In general, the term has come to describe someone who is willfully ignorant of how things work.

The term is derived from lame. A lamer is widely understood to be the antithesis of a hacker. While a hacker strives to understand the mechanisms behind what he or she uses, even when such extended knowledge would have no practical value, a lamer only cares to learn the bare minimum necessary to operate the device in the way originally intended. Thus, a lamer is usually indistinguishable from someone who is too lame to understand why something works even if they wanted to. A lamer's attitude is summed up by the phrase, "I don't care how it works, just that it does".

The usual definition of a lamer is someone who acts lame. That could be using tactics that are generally accepted as overpowered, "camping" (another gamer term) which means lying in wait all the time without necessarily accomplishing anything useful, jumping around with no purpose. In fact, almost all negative gaming terms fit under the term lamer; the exceptions are terms that apply to newcomers or players who are bad at playing
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#26 Jul 11, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,MAYBE we are a 90% bunch of uneducated ) Spahish speaking(Cubans in OUR CUBA forum) retards.And then we were lucky enough to have a well knowlegable person who came to teach us ...one who calls himself Lamer. Gee we sure are lucky.What subject would you like to teach me Mr Lamer? May I sugest Cuban History?Btw,monsieur Lamer are you a French-Canadian?
Im not interested in teaching any retards. Your own your own
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#27 Jul 11, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,I went back,just to please you,to internet looking for more information about the meaning if your name and look what I found this time from Wikipedia
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamer
Its funny how you had to "goto the internet to look" when i specificly pointed you to the correct place. And i already know what you found; as i pointed you there to begin with. Like dealing with retards..

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

#28 Jul 11, 2013
Lamer el culos wrote:
<quoted text>
SOY EL LAMECULOS
si

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#29 Jul 11, 2013
Don From Canada t wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for your opinion, Multi-Names. Now, let's hear from some sane people's opinions, Dung-Pile.
How much does the CIA pay you and the Babalu Blog,(Bubbling Bog), per insertion, for the things you diss Cuba about?
It would be interesting for all the readers on this site, to know.
Is that you Patus Maximus?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#30 Jul 11, 2013
Babalu World Press is a World respected media

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#31 Jul 11, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not interested in teaching any retards. Your own your own
Chicken.....chicken..
Lamer= To Lick i.e. Ponte a Lamer mi morronga
Don From Canada t

Guelph, Canada

#32 Jul 11, 2013
---Cherokee wrote:
Babalu World Press is a World respected media
Maybe in the world that you inhabit, Multi-Names, but in the REAL WORLD, Bubbling Bog doesn't have a 'look-in' on any awards for journalism. Embellishments and prevarications, YES. Journalism, NO!
Give you head a shake, Dung-Heap!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#33 Jul 11, 2013
The above poster is a pinkocommienazi
Don From Canada t

Guelph, Canada

#34 Jul 11, 2013
---Cherokee wrote:
The above poster is a pinkocommienazi
How do you know? You can't understand anything anyway, Judging by your rambling comments!
You must be the only person in grade school, with a gray beard. Keep trying though, you'll make it some day.(I hope).

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#35 Jul 12, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not interested in teaching any retards. Your own your own
Hey jerk,it looks like Snowden is staying in Russia.If so I will own your azs

"Creo que Snowden va a pedir el asilo político en Rusia por su temor a que el avión en el que se encuentre aterrice donde no le gustaría encontrarse", declaró Reznik a la radio Eco de Moscú.
http://m.eluniversal.com/internacional/caso-s...

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#36 Jul 12, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
go ahead and screenshot this for a later date. i have
My '
My 'dear'' Lamer(to lick,to suck) I don't want to spoil your party,but it looks like Snowden will ask Moscow for asylum and if that happens I will be your azs sole owner

I will own Lamer's azs
"Creo que Snowden va a pedir el asilo político en Rusia por su temor a que el avión en el que se encuentre aterrice donde no le gustaría encontrarse", declaró Reznik a la radio Eco de Moscú.
http://m.eluniversal.com/internacional/caso-s ...
Lamer

Piqua, OH

#37 Jul 12, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
My '
My 'dear'' Lamer(to lick,to suck) I don't want to spoil your party,but it looks like Snowden will ask Moscow for asylum and if that happens I will be your azs sole owner
I will own Lamer's azs
"Creo que Snowden va a pedir el asilo político en Rusia por su temor a que el avión en el que se encuentre aterrice donde no le gustaría encontrarse", declaró Reznik a la radio Eco de Moscú.
http://m.eluniversal.com/internacional/caso-s ...
He is asking them for temporary asylum as he is setting up a meeting with amnesty international and some other groups since the US is blocking his asylum request which is against international law. Snowden has made clear he does not intend on staying in Russia. I like how you think you "own" me when you can even get the facts straight.

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#38 Jul 12, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
He is asking them for temporary asylum as he is setting up a meeting with amnesty international and some other groups since the US is blocking his asylum request which is against international law. Snowden has made clear he does not intend on staying in Russia. I like how you think you "own" me when you can even get the facts straight.
I know he is asking for a 'temporary'asylum which is a euphemism for not making the Russian to look bad.If he were to fly to Venezuelan as you said and bet,he would have flew already.
Sorry Lamer must I can almost feel you azs in my hands.

Lamer ( to lick to suck) I will sonn own your asz.

Snowden to Seek Asylum in Russia for Now

MOSCOW—The fugitive former U.S. government contractor Edward Snowden said Friday that he would seek political asylum in Russia until he could find a way to travel to one of several Latin American countries that have offered him safe harbor.

http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/a/SB100014241278...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#39 Jul 12, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
He is asking them for temporary asylum as he is setting up a meeting with amnesty international and some other groups since the US is blocking his asylum request which is against international law. Snowden has made clear he does not intend on staying in Russia. I like how you think you "own" me when you can even get the facts straight.
WE JUST DONT CARE | 25 min ago
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
He is asking them for temporary asylum as he is setting up a meeting with amnesty international and some other groups since the US is blocking his asylum request which is against international law. Snowden has made clear he does not intend on staying in Russia. I like how you think you "own" me when you can even get the facts straight.

I know he is asking for a 'temporary'asylum which is a euphemism for not making the Russian to look bad.If he were to fly to Venezuelan as you said and bet,he would have flown already.to Venezuela
Sorry Lamer must I can almost feel you azs in my hands.

Lamer ( to lick to suck) I will sonn own your asz.

Snowden to Seek Asylum in Russia for Now

MOSCOW—The fugitive former U.S. government contractor Edward Snowden said Friday that he would seek political asylum in Russia until he could find a way to travel to one of several Latin American countries that have offered him safe harbor.

http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/a/SB100014241278 ...
Reply
Report this post
Jinda

Hungary

#40 Jul 12, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
I know he is asking for a 'temporary'asylum which is a euphemism for not making the Russian to look bad.If he were to fly to Venezuelan as you said and bet,he would have flew already.
Sorry Lamer must I can almost feel you azs in my hands.
Lamer ( to lick to suck) I will sonn own your asz.
Snowden to Seek Asylum in Russia for Now
MOSCOW—The fugitive former U.S. government contractor Edward Snowden said Friday that he would seek political asylum in Russia until he could find a way to travel to one of several Latin American countries that have offered him safe harbor.
http://ya.pke.akta.qj tv.e/articles/a/SB100014241278 87323740804578601031416136100? mg=reno64-wsj
"I will sonn own your asz."

I imagine you and the other fascist Cuban , LIEger have held many a males butt checks in your gay hands .

The word lamer describes you and Lieger , 55 yrs of licking the AZZ of corrupt, self serving Miami Cuban politicians much like as children you licked Batista's butt .

I suspect that both of you will be hitting Key west this weekend in your search for the perfect Cuban male butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kerry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Dec 24 WelbyMD 141
Hillary Clinton embraces Obamaa s failed Iran p... Dec 7 Tim 1
Meet Ukraine's Master Mass-Murderer: Dmitriy Ya... Nov '14 Zeppelin 6
Transgender Republican bids for Nevada Assembly Oct '14 TerryE 1
Military nears holy grail: Pizza that lasts years (Feb '14) Oct '14 JoeBaker 5
GOP's 41st senator gets movie star's greeting (Jan '10) Oct '14 strokeofirish 224
Student made to go hungry after school cafeteri... Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1
More from around the web