Obama cites a sloppinessa on Benghazi

Obama cites a sloppinessa on Benghazi

There are 43 comments on the USA Today story from Dec 30, 2012, titled Obama cites a sloppinessa on Benghazi. In it, USA Today reports that:

President Obama says problems behind the Sept. 11 attack on a U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, resulted from mistakes, not wrongdoing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#46 Jan 1, 2013
Sloppy isn't the word for it. Treasonous is.
In the Blaze TV video, Beck proposed a reason for the misinformation from Washington.

“Can you imagine a scandal, if it were to come out, that Obama supplied the
terrorists, our enemies, with weapons to attack and kill our own embassy and
ambassador?” Beck asked.
“This is why the White House covered, because our ambassador was killed by a guy
we were running guns to and we are still running guns today,” Beck said.
“Russia Today is verifying that U.S. Stinger missiles are in the hands of the Syrian rebels, the
Syrian rebels which are connected to al-Qaida and the Muslim Brotherhood. We
also have a report now from the New York Times that we are using the Muslim
Brotherhood to arm the rebels in Syria.
“This president is on the wrong side,” Beck concluded.“It is so crystal clear, that at this point you can begin to make a case for treason.”
Read more at :
http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/glenn-beck-obama-d...

Make sure you watch the video at the bottom of the page.
Las Cruces retiree

Las Cruces, NM

#47 Jan 1, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitter pathetic losers = right-wingers…
Obama wasn’t sloppy when it came to winning the election.
Perhaps The Democratic party was sloppy and did not do its homework when they nominated someone for president who is not permitted to be president per the constitution. This then forces Dem officials in Hawaii to lie and cover up. Moreover, college records have to be sealed from the public. Were the Bush, Reagan, Carter etc. college records sealed?

I am a birther and sure hope everything is OK, but the above questions still linger in my mind. Why can't we see the college records? It seems like a simple request. I thought the current president was all for transparency.
Cat74

United States

#48 Jan 1, 2013
How do you think the government would had answered the call for security if Stevens was black? It would have been a whole different story. The bastard hates white people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kerry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Aug 6 NELSON MANDELA fan 186
News Albright: Hillary to decide on her own (Jan '13) Jul '16 swedenforever 29
News Senators urge Kerry to address political crisis... Jun '16 USA Today 2
News Report claims Valerie Jarrett leaked Clinton's ... (Mar '15) May '16 Robert E Lee jr 3
News Kerry recalls Vietnam War's influence on his ca... Apr '16 FancyButtPirate 13
News Romney would rank among richest presidents ever (Jan '12) Mar '16 Traitors 166
News Who showed up at Scalia's funeral - and who didn't (Feb '16) Feb '16 Golf Foxtrot Yankee 1
More from around the web