John Kerry gaffe: Secretary of State makes up new country 'Kyrzakhstan'

Full story: Daily Mail
The former Massachusetts Senator made up the nation of 'Kyrzakhstan' during a speech last week, a likely slip of the tongue on the eve of his first trip overseas. Full Story

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Ketchup on the brain.

A month younger than me. A Naval Reserve enlistee.... oh, impressive. 4 months of duty aboard a Swift Boat.

I did that. Well, not really. I went Navy Reserve after serving in the Regular Navy aboard a Destroyer. During the Cuban Missile crisis.

Having read over the rest of Kerry's credits, I think, in the best interest of the country, he should have faced a firing squad somewhere around late 1969.

Is there a Bronze Star or Purple Heart for spilling ketchup on the grid iron?

Leave it to Obama to select yet another Bozo the Clown to represent America.

I'd almost wager, if I believed in ghosts, that Ol' Benjamin Franklin is spinning in his grave at such a buffoon being appointed to represent this once grand country.

I was 16 when I moved to Illinois, 2 years before Oblunder was born. I lived there until 2006 when I retired and got out of that God forsaken Liberal cesspool of a state.

Watching Obama rise up out of that French Drain only served to show the ignorance, the stupidity, gullibility that inhabits Chicago and its environments. More than 4 million Obamanites in the greater Chicago area sent Obama off to Washington where he wallowed up to his neck in the sewage of Washington politics. All hail Obama!

Even at this late stage of life, I find it hard to comprehend the stupidity of the people that elected Obama, someone, that by his own words, claimed to have been born in Kenya.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Redman

Choctaw, OK

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Hey this guy has been making up unbelievable stuff for years as a senator......he may be a better lair that the POTUS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kerry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine 10 hr Infidel 128
US says American held in Syria has been freed Aug 25 the future is bright 3
Kidnappers free American missing in Syria since... Aug 24 American_Infidel 3
Fear of Reading Aug '14 Proud Yankee 12
John Kerry Condemns Global Anti-Gay Violence Jul '14 Gremlin 3
Bergdahl's hometown blindsided by hatred in wak... Jul '14 Kanye 4
US hosts talks to save oceans under 'siege' Jun '14 Eighthman 8
•••

John Kerry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE