Howard Dean announces run for head of...

Howard Dean announces run for head of Democratic Party

There are 18 comments on the The Gazette story from Nov 10, 2016, titled Howard Dean announces run for head of Democratic Party. In it, The Gazette reports that:

Howard Dean has announced a bid to head up the Democratic Party, a post he held during the Bush administration, in the wake of Donald Trump's victory in Tuesday's election. "The dems need organization and focus on the young," Dean tweeted Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gazette.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#1 Nov 10, 2016
Yeeee-Haaaaa!
HaHaHaHaHaHa
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2016
Miley Cyrus and Madonna should be head of the Democrat Party. That makes four.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 Nov 10, 2016
At best, it would be a part time job.
Reaganism

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Nov 10, 2016
RustyS wrote:
At best, it would be a part time job.
Rusryboy;) what do U thinking of Reaganism Trumper spirit will DO? ;-oo

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#7 Nov 11, 2016
It's amazing how a so called educated man can be so freaking stupid...reminds me of one of those stale smelling, weird Uncle's that come over at Thanksgiving and stares at your 14 year old daughter.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#8 Nov 11, 2016
Dean needs to fell the vacuum that the Clintons left behind them. America First! Everyone. Only 72 days remained before the new President Trump will throw out the scam liberal terrorist of ISIS and Jihadist terrorists of America that came here from all over the Middle East that are taking advantage of Obama’s support and George Soros financing of riots, looting by the liberal globalists of Hillary that calls for America with no borders and open to the terrorists of ISIS and al Qaida from all over the world. We cannot wait longer for trump to throw the thugs out of this country where they do not belong! Rudy Giuliani checked the US law books and found that they do not give a break to the corrupt criminal Clinton family of crimes. Will Hillary continue laughing like there is not tomorrow for her behind bars dressed in stripped suit in well protected prison? Hillary crimes are so bad that she will not get pardon for more than 1% of them while she will still need to pay for 99% of her crimes that were not investigated yet by true investigators of the trump regime. ACLU and lawyer Elites that are paid by Jewish Elite George Soros to stir anarchy are bunch of lawless liberals America haters and Elites that support global no-border no constitution America and they belong somewhere else.The Clinton international mafia of bribes collected two billion dollars as a charity fake organization and Hillary never paid the 700 million dollars in tax on the laundered money that she collected in return for political favors to Iran, Saudi Arabia, ISIS caliphate and others. Rudy Giuliani checked the US law books and found that they do not give a break to the corrupt criminal Clinton family of Quid Pro Quo. Will Hillary continue laughing like there is not tomorrow for her behind bars dressed in stripped suit in well protected prison? Hillary crimes are so bad that she will not get pardon for more than 1% of them while she will still need to pay for 99% of her crimes that were not investigated yet by true investigators of the trump regime.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#9 Nov 11, 2016
HillarysLockerTalk wrote:
Oh yeah, this guy is not a corrupt, leftwing LOON:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jBGR2I6pFYkXX

Oh yeah. This guy will fit right in at the DNC.

HAHAHAHAHA!
Ah, the first look to see if the libs learned anything from Hillary's defeat.
anonymous

Manassas, VA

#10 Nov 11, 2016
Liberals don't want no "metrosexual". You're going to have to play catcher, Mr. Dean.....with a smile!

“4 years of Libs in agony!”

Since: Jan 11

Lake Geneva, WI

#11 Nov 11, 2016
If Howard Freeking Dean is the best the demmies can put up, there's not to much to worry about if you're the GOP.

Paris

#13 Nov 11, 2016
BHM5267 wrote:
If Howard Freeking Dean is the best the demmies can put up, there's not to much to worry about if you're the GOP.
If you look at the liberals bench, it's empty......Bernie, what a laugh, Warren......no go fraud, Schumer......what a laugh......maybe in 30 years Chelsea..........after all the states legalizing drugs burn their brains out and forget like mother like daughter.
AmericanWoman

Louisville, CO

#16 Nov 11, 2016
Such sorry, pathetic examples of human beings you tRumpists have become. Were your ancestors just as insufferable as you all now are? Have you been so vicious all along, while hiding behind false smiles?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17 Nov 11, 2016
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Miley Cyrus and Madonna should be head of the Democrat Party. That makes four.
Four? Do you count them by the number of breasts?

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#18 Nov 11, 2016
AmericanWoman wrote:
Such sorry, pathetic examples of human beings you tRumpists have become. Were your ancestors just as insufferable as you all now are? Have you been so vicious all along, while hiding behind false smiles?
Got a real bad case of the butthurt,huh?
AmericanWoman

Louisville, CO

#19 Nov 11, 2016
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Got a real bad case of the butthurt,huh?
Actually, you filthy minded degenerates are making me sick to my stomach. I am so ashamed of your behavior that I refuse to consider you my fellow Americans. Your boy has awakened the cancer in your souls, and you revel in it like hogs in wallow. You are becoming beneath all human dignity. You have become indecent.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#20 Nov 11, 2016
AmericanWoman wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually, you filthy minded degenerates are making me sick to my stomach. I am so ashamed of your behavior that I refuse to consider you my fellow Americans. Your boy has awakened the cancer in your souls, and you revel in it like hogs in wallow. You are becoming beneath all human dignity. You have become indecent.
Really? REALLY? I didn't see libholes getting their asses beat when Obama was elected. I don't recall seeing riots when Obama was elected. I sure as hell don't remember conservatives getting all kinds of butthurt like you pitiful pansies are. I DO remember the in-your-face-attitude and gloating when obama won. I saw bragging and chest-beating then. YOU lose an election and it's the end of the world and death threats and safe spaces.

Get over you self. You're really NOT that entitled.

Paris

#24 Nov 12, 2016
AmericanWoman wrote:
Shooting at anti-Trump protest...

More riots planned.......What was it the Liberals said that if Trump won, HIS SUPPORTERS would riot. As I have said many times, the left always projects the Right will do what they themselves have already planned.

Paris

#25 Nov 12, 2016
AmericanWoman wrote:
<quoted text>

Your faux outrage is almost funny considering the crime family you backed and the crimes she committed.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#26 Nov 12, 2016
AmericanWoman wrote:
<quoted text>

And yet another example of the high-minded discourse we have come to expect from the self-described intellectually superior in America.
You shame yourself with such vile thoughts.
How can you speak of dignity when you have none?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kerry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iran Jul '18 LOL 2
News Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) May '18 Draft dodger 196
News Bergdahl's hometown blindsided by hatred in wak... (Jun '14) Nov '17 WHITE TRASH TRAIL... 16
News Kerry defends Obama in Israel (Jun '08) Aug '17 The Worlds Bigges... 19
News Report claims Valerie Jarrett leaked Clinton's ... (Mar '15) Jun '17 Sorosing On 17
News Cohen: Democrats must come to their senses (Jun '17) Jun '17 Fed Up in North C... 1
News Left-leaning Scarlett Johansson Accused of 'Whi... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Dr Modi 1