Romney-Ryan light on foreign policy cred

Full story: CBS News 9
AUGUST 12: Republican presidential candidate and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney and his running mate Republican vice presidential candidate, U.S. Rep. Full Story
The Facts only

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Sure Romney is light on that topic. He needs to be light on all topics because he is not qualified to beat Obama and he will lose the election.

He starts up on foreign policy and the public will be reminded of how Republicans failed to protect America when there was a Republican President and two Houses of Congress Republican in 911, how Bush invaded the wrong country at a financial cost of 3 billion per week and then spent seven years failing to capture Bin Ladin when Obama got Bin Ladin just two years into his Presidency! They don’t want to go down that road and as for economics, Obama ran on preventing a Great Depression and getting universal health care passed which had been tried for 50 years and he prevented a Depression, the economy is improving and we now have universal health care that is not reversible and is set in stone like Social Security.

Romney has nothing to run on, is a Mormon most Christians are not even allowed to vote for and his running mate is a joke.

Total losers.
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#2 Aug 14, 2012
The Facts only wrote:
Sure Romney is light on that topic. He needs to be light on all topics because he is not qualified to beat Obama and he will lose the election.
He starts up on foreign policy and the public will be reminded of how Republicans failed to protect America when there was a Republican President and two Houses of Congress Republican in 911, how Bush invaded the wrong country at a financial cost of 3 billion per week and then spent seven years failing to capture Bin Ladin when Obama got Bin Ladin just two years into his Presidency! They don’t want to go down that road and as for economics, Obama ran on preventing a Great Depression and getting universal health care passed which had been tried for 50 years and he prevented a Depression, the economy is improving and we now have universal health care that is not reversible and is set in stone like Social Security.
Romney has nothing to run on, is a Mormon most Christians are not even allowed to vote for and his running mate is a joke.
Total losers.
Unfortunately Obama has TOO much foreign policy experience.

There isn't a scuffle going on that he hasn't put our country's reputation at stake.

Currently taking on the Syrian government by supporting the terrorists who want to overthrow that sovereign state, is quite an EMBARRASSMENT.

He is dragging the USA through the MUD, having no clear WIN ANYWHERE.

The USA needs to be more cautious in its foreign policy and stop putting our nation at risk by poking our fingers in where they DO NOT BELONG.
Wringling Bros

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Aug 14, 2012
Light?

None!
River Veteran

Roswell, GA

#5 Aug 14, 2012
The Facts only wrote:
Sure Romney is light on that topic. He needs to be light on all topics because he is not qualified to beat Obama and he will lose the election.
He starts up on foreign policy and the public will be reminded of how Republicans failed to protect America when there was a Republican President and two Houses of Congress Republican in 911, how Bush invaded the wrong country at a financial cost of 3 billion per week and then spent seven years failing to capture Bin Ladin when Obama got Bin Ladin just two years into his Presidency! They don’t want to go down that road and as for economics, Obama ran on preventing a Great Depression and getting universal health care passed which had been tried for 50 years and he prevented a Depression, the economy is improving and we now have universal health care that is not reversible and is set in stone like Social Security.
Romney has nothing to run on, is a Mormon most Christians are not even allowed to vote for and his running mate is a joke.
Total losers.
The FACTS ONLY....really....you didn't post any!

Sure…..Romney won’t bow to other leaders and has MORE experience on foreign policy that Obama. Nice Try..you LOSE!

So….it’s BUSH’s fault muslims crashed planes on 9/11……typical comment from an un-American Linberal. Typical….and expected….you LOSE again!

Do you want comments from all the DemocRATs that wanted to go into Iraq?????? Hillary – Wanted to invade….Bill Clinton – Wanted to invade……Pelosi – Wanted to invade…..Dingy Harry Reid – Wanted to invade…..Schumer – Wanted to invade, etc, etc, etc…… You LOSE …..once again!

Funny you mention Bush failing to capture Bin Laden but are SILENT about Clinton having him on a silver platter and not taking him out……better yet, you fail to mention that the ONLY reason we got bin laden is from policies put in place by Bush! Dam…you LOSE again.

Economics….really….want to go there????????? DemocRATs CONTROLLED the HOUSE AND SENATE for 2 years when the financial crisis his this country…..DemocRATs controlled the purse strings in this country…..funny your hypocritical azz fails to mention this. Obama ran on Being Transparent (LIE)…cut the budget deficit in half (lie)…being a unifier or the people…..(LIE)…he’s divided this country and not unified it. Obama ran on “Lobbyist have no place in Washington”(LIE) and “mark my words, there will be NO lobbyist in my administration”(LIE) he appointed 5 lobbyist to top cabinet positions his first week in office…has 31 working in his administration today. Obama ran on Shovel ready jobs that he spent almost a TRILLION DOLLARS on (LIE)…you know, those shovel ready jobs that he laughed that ‘weren’t so shovel ready…ha, ha, ha”. Obama ran on JOBS and he had a filibuster proof majority in house and senate and DIDN”T TRY TO PASS ANYTHING REGARDING PUTTING PEOPLE BACK TO WORK.

He didn’t ‘PREVENT A DEPRESSION’ you clueless FOOL!

The economy is NOT improving and a little FYI for you: The health scam law IS REVERSABLE and that is FACT. It’s a tax…… and since you’ve proven that you’re an un-American SOCIALIST….you better hope repubs don’t take the Senate cause you can say bye bye to your socialist health care.

“most Christians are not even allowed to vote for”?????????because he’s Mormon?????? You don’t have a clue.

Nice try…….nah, it really wasn’t…you LOSE!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#6 Aug 15, 2012
With all due respect. The WH, the wWing Boys Club and the team are light on all issues. The world counts the fumbles. And, they don't value intelligence only connections.
Semper Fi 4 life

Terril, IA

#7 Aug 15, 2012
River Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
The FACTS ONLY....really....you didn't post any!
Sure…..Romney won’t bow to other leaders and has MORE experience on foreign policy that Obama. Nice Try..you LOSE!
So….it’s BUSH’s fault muslims crashed planes on 9/11……typical comment from an un-American Linberal. Typical….and expected….you LOSE again!
Do you want comments from all the DemocRATs that wanted to go into Iraq?????? Hillary – Wanted to invade….Bill Clinton – Wanted to invade……Pelosi – Wanted to invade…..Dingy Harry Reid – Wanted to invade…..Schumer – Wanted to invade, etc, etc, etc…… You LOSE …..once again!
Funny you mention Bush failing to capture Bin Laden but are SILENT about Clinton having him on a silver platter and not taking him out……better yet, you fail to mention that the ONLY reason we got bin laden is from policies put in place by Bush! Dam…you LOSE again.
Economics….really….want to go there????????? DemocRATs CONTROLLED the HOUSE AND SENATE for 2 years when the financial crisis his this country…..DemocRATs controlled the purse strings in this country…..funny your hypocritical azz fails to mention this. Obama ran on Being Transparent (LIE)…cut the budget deficit in half (lie)…being a unifier or the people…..(LIE)…he’s divided this country and not unified it. Obama ran on “Lobbyist have no place in Washington”(LIE) and “mark my words, there will be NO lobbyist in my administration”(LIE) he appointed 5 lobbyist to top cabinet positions his first week in office…has 31 working in his administration today. Obama ran on Shovel ready jobs that he spent almost a TRILLION DOLLARS on (LIE)…you know, those shovel ready jobs that he laughed that ‘weren’t so shovel ready…ha, ha, ha”. Obama ran on JOBS and he had a filibuster proof majority in house and senate and DIDN”T TRY TO PASS ANYTHING REGARDING PUTTING PEOPLE BACK TO WORK.
He didn’t ‘PREVENT A DEPRESSION’ you clueless FOOL!
The economy is NOT improving and a little FYI for you: The health scam law IS REVERSABLE and that is FACT. It’s a tax…… and since you’ve proven that you’re an un-American SOCIALIST….you better hope repubs don’t take the Senate cause you can say bye bye to your socialist health care.
“most Christians are not even allowed to vote for”?????????because he’s Mormon?????? You don’t have a clue.
Nice try…….nah, it really wasn’t…you LOSE!
So saying "YOU LOSE" with NOTHING to back it up or rebut the previous quote is winning a debate?

Socialist health care? So which part is the socialist part?
River Veteran

Roswell, GA

#8 Aug 15, 2012
Semper Fi 4 life wrote:
<quoted text>
So saying "YOU LOSE" with NOTHING to back it up or rebut the previous quote is winning a debate?
Socialist health care? So which part is the socialist part?
What was FALSE in my statement???????? NOTHING! He lost!

Obama Care is forced equality of consumption, a major step in the direction of egalitarian distribution of income. Emphasis is upon the word forced.

btw: it's forced equality unless you're a member of the house or senate or a staffer....then you're exempt!

NOW....what do you want to debate?????
Obama Care
or
How the DemocRAT party IS the party of RACIST.
or
How the DemocRAT party IS the party of the WEALTHY.
or...since you like - Semper Fi
How about we debate how the DemocRAT party is the party of warmongers.

I'll be your 'huckle-berry'.....you pick.

So Others May Live!
Semper Fi 4 life

Terril, IA

#9 Aug 15, 2012
Forced equality? Do YOU have health insurance? What's YOUR solution? And YOU DO REALIZE this FORCED EQUALITY was conjured up by the Conservative Heritage foundation, endorsed by Newt, and first implemented by Romney. So what's the problem here? Is it because the black man went along with it too?
republicansareaj oke

Neenah, WI

#10 Aug 21, 2012
It's a woman's choice, not an arrogant whack job republican who gets to decide after incest or rape.

Whack jobs like Ron Johnson, Paul Ryan, and the official republican party position state, "no abortions even in the case of rape or incest."

There is no bigger joke than a middle class republican!! Keep voting against yourself whackjobs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kerry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine Fri Infidel 128
US says American held in Syria has been freed Aug 25 the future is bright 3
Kidnappers free American missing in Syria since... Aug 24 American_Infidel 3
Fear of Reading Aug '14 Proud Yankee 12
John Kerry Condemns Global Anti-Gay Violence Jul '14 Gremlin 3
Bergdahl's hometown blindsided by hatred in wak... Jul '14 Kanye 4
US hosts talks to save oceans under 'siege' Jun '14 Eighthman 8
•••

John Kerry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••