Kerry: US now has evidence of sarin gas use in Syria, says 'case is building' for strike

President Barack Obama, flanked by Vice President Joe Biden, left, speaks about the crisis in Syria in the Rose Garden of the White House on Saturday, Aug. 31, 2013 in Washington. Full Story
toutsuite

France

#1 Sep 1, 2013
Is this the same John Kerry who lied about being in Cambodia one Christmas during the Vietnam War? During his presidential campaign Kerry's former crewmates told the world that this was not true and that Kerry was lying. Yet another Democrat scumbag elected by Democrat scumbags in Massachusetts. And this is America's Secretary of State - a proven liar without shame. Here is one of his lies:

I remember spending Christmas Eve of 1968 five miles across the Cambodian border being shot at by our South Vietnamese allies who were drunk and celebrating Christmas. The absurdity of almost being killed by our own allies in a country in which President Nixon claimed there were no American troops was very real.

Except that Nixon was not president in 1968 - Lyndon Johnson was.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#5 Sep 6, 2013
toutsuite wrote:
Is this the same John Kerry who lied about being in Cambodia one Christmas during the Vietnam War? During his presidential campaign Kerry's former crewmates told the world that this was not true and that Kerry was lying. Yet another Democrat scumbag elected by Democrat scumbags in Massachusetts. And this is America's Secretary of State - a proven liar without shame. Here is one of his lies:
I remember spending Christmas Eve of 1968 five miles across the Cambodian border being shot at by our South Vietnamese allies who were drunk and celebrating Christmas. The absurdity of almost being killed by our own allies in a country in which President Nixon claimed there were no American troops was very real.
Except that Nixon was not president in 1968 - Lyndon Johnson was.
I hear you and Johnson was our pres at this time!i was there in nam tet in 1968 and Johnson was pres!
alan

Maringouin, LA

#7 Sep 13, 2013
still haven't seen any of kerrys proof on who gassed Syrians?look into this deeper and rebels are claiming they did it but the white house isn't telling this?as hillaty said,what difference does it make when both sides hate the usa?the rebels whom Obama likes are mostly alquida which is the same group killing our soldiers in afganistan?we are to believe Kerry who didn't know who was pres.while he was in Cambodia and fellow swiftboat crewman who say he lied to get his 3 purple hearts and bronze and silver star?maybe he was a real Rambo but as a fellow vet in nam I never heard of any man doing this in 4 months in country?god bless him if its all true?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#8 Sep 17, 2013
What ever he says had better not anger China.
Putin is about to take Obama's lunch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kerry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Student made to go hungry after school cafeteri... Oct 5 Bama Yankee 1
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine Sep 22 Mandela 128
US says American held in Syria has been freed Aug '14 the future is bright 3
Kidnappers free American missing in Syria since... Aug '14 American_Infidel 3
Fear of Reading Aug '14 Proud Yankee 12
John Kerry Condemns Global Anti-Gay Violence Jul '14 Gremlin 3
Bergdahl's hometown blindsided by hatred in wak... Jul '14 Kanye 4

John Kerry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE