Kerry was in Nantucket during Egypt coup

Full story: The Washington Post

"Isabel," the 76-foot yacht owned by Secretary of State John Kerry , is seen at the Hinckley shipyard in Portsmouth, R.I., in 2010.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of75
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cat74

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Morsi was an Islamist, there was no democracy. The Muslim Brotherhood has been handed most of the middle east by you President, and the people said no way. They were better off under Mubarak. The whole middle east is worse off now then when the President took over, He makes no sense, and has surrounded himself with Affirmative action figures,
Latrine Corpse Pat

Halsey, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama tried to go with democracy...unfortunately, the Egyptians wouldn't. So they got the Army to do another coup for them.
Bad choice. No reflection on Obama as far as I can see.
"No reflection on Obama?"

The man is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood .... protesters
who have committed over 100 gang rapes during the past week.

Meanwhile he plays the feminist card by making a big deal about
sexual harassment in the military here.

He is a moral dunce.
Latrine Corpse Pat

Halsey, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's just jealousy....sad.
Nice try. Didn't work. Then again, he never did
either.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kerry said with a grin,
as he wiped off his chin--e

veryone knows the rest!!
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Muslim Brotherhood was rounded up because Morsi, and the Brothers tried to force Islam on the people. But President fully backed Morsi. Why do you suppose he did that, because he wanted the Islamists to be in charge.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Cat74 wrote:
Morsi was an Islamist, there was no democracy. The Muslim Brotherhood has been handed most of the middle east by you President, and the people said no way. They were better off under Mubarak. The whole middle east is worse off now then when the President took over, He makes no sense, and has surrounded himself with Affirmative action figures,
Nonsense. Morsi was the democratically elected leader of Egypt, you simply can't accept that fact and have to pretend it's somehow Obama's "fault."

Mubarak was a brutal dictator who tortured his opponents and U.S.-rendered prisoners. That tells me all I need to know about you. As does your racist reference to 'affirmative action.'
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Latrine Corpse Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. Didn't work. Then again, he never did
either.
As I've said, your name explains you fully.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Latrine Corpse Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"No reflection on Obama?"
The man is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood .... protesters
who have committed over 100 gang rapes during the past week.
Meanwhile he plays the feminist card by making a big deal about
sexual harassment in the military here.
He is a moral dunce.
Mr. Obama has never "supported the Muslim Brotherhood." That's nonsense. He's supported elective democracy in Egypt.

Any source for your "gang rapes" claim, BTW? Not that I expect much.
Bill

Halsey, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Obama has never "supported the Muslim Brotherhood." That's nonsense. He's supported elective democracy in Egypt.
Any source for your "gang rapes" claim, BTW? Not that I expect much.
Geez, you are dumb. Read the headlines on any MSM
source. Check it out. Your ignorance on this is
amazing. NPR reporters have witnessed it.

Obama said not one word when Coptic Christians were
killed by Islamic fools. Obama asks the Egyptian
military to be responsible, but has said not one word
about Al Qaeda beheading a Catholic priest in Syria.
He will still indirectly supply them with arms, just
as he did in Mexico with the drug cartels.
Bill R

Halsey, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Obama has never "supported the Muslim Brotherhood." That's nonsense. He's supported elective democracy in Egypt.
Any source for your "gang rapes" claim, BTW? Not that I expect much.
'Fess up, the MB has no interest whatsoever in
democracy except as a means to gain control and
secure the Middle East as a bastion of radical
Islam. Those opposed to Morsi in Egypt know they
could never oppose him without endangering their
own lives.

Islam is about intimidation. Nothing more.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The rapes committed by the Muslim Brotherhood is common knowledge. It is in many papers even today. The President sided with our own enemies, and sent them billions in military planes. But what difference does it make?
Bill R

Halsey, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cat74 wrote:
The rapes committed by the Muslim Brotherhood is common knowledge. It is in many papers even today. The President sided with our own enemies, and sent them billions in military planes. But what difference does it make?
Obama's behavior on this issue alone is obscene.
Not one word of decency in the man left.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Latrine Corpse Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Paul. I know Kerry enough to make the
claim. He regards himself as above the common
man. A pure egotist. Spend 30 minutes with him
and it is more than clear. He is an arrogant
snob with no credentials.
Your correct he is just like most non-flying type Naval Officers. Way above the average enlisted man. But knowing that to flying officers he is lower than pig s**t.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, you are dumb. Read the headlines on any MSM
source. Check it out. Your ignorance on this is
amazing. NPR reporters have witnessed it.
Obama said not one word when Coptic Christians were
killed by Islamic fools. Obama asks the Egyptian
military to be responsible, but has said not one word
about Al Qaeda beheading a Catholic priest in Syria.
He will still indirectly supply them with arms, just
as he did in Mexico with the drug cartels.
There are no such headlines. If there were, you'd have cited them. Obama doesn't comment on every single international incident, OMG, better impeach him, huh, moron?

STFU.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Bill R wrote:
<quoted text>
'Fess up, the MB has no interest whatsoever in
democracy except as a means to gain control and
secure the Middle East as a bastion of radical
Islam. Those opposed to Morsi in Egypt know they
could never oppose him without endangering their
own lives.
Islam is about intimidation. Nothing more.
You're about hatred. Nothing more.
The Old Cold Warrior

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Jul 12, 2013
 
Who is Egypt a "crisis" for or to? Not us. Kerry can stay at home as long as he has a staff and a pone. He can do like you and me and view and listen to it on TV. I don't even care if he reads to school kids, just like George Bush did, not having any real facts about a current attack.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#210
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Notice when they thought Kerry was in trouble, his wife went to the hospital like Hillary.
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#214
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

See the Light wrote:
Notice when they thought Kerry was in trouble, his wife went to the hospital like Hillary.
Kerry wasn't in trouble.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#222
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Dems thought people would say things about Kerry because he was out sailing wnem trouble in Sryia.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#223
Jul 19, 2013
 
See the Light wrote:
Notice when they thought Kerry was in trouble, his wife went to the hospital like Hillary.
i notice you telling shameful lies..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of75
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••