Kerry: Climate change a 'life-threatening issue'

Jan 24, 2013 Full story: The Beaumont Enterprise

Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., sits before the committee he has served on for 28 years and led for the past four as he seeks confirmation as U.S. secretary of state, Thursday, Jan.

Full Story
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 24, 2013
I hope Kerry travels very little having done so all his life and does not emulate Hillary who did over a million miles in her short time and probably even more as the first lady and a senator.

WOW I'll remember this if she runs as a candidate in 2016.
PHD

Overton, TX

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Face to face solves more issues than a cut and paste answer. Travel on Kerry.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 30, 2013
The Atlantic's Megan Garber reported she traveled 956,733 miles as America's top diplomat. "During her four years as the nation's top diplomat - and particularly during her final year in that post - Clinton fashioned herself as something of a George Clooney of global affairs, spending almost as much time up in the air as she did on the ground."

"In the process, she broke records. In July of 2012, during a trip to Finland, Clinton met Madeleine Albright's most-countries-traveled-to mark - the record, at the time - of 98 countries. She then surpassed it with a trip to Latvia. The new secretary then went on to visit 12 more countries, for a closing total of 112."
PHD

Overton, TX

#5 Jan 31, 2013
And you broke records with scientific science fiction useless babble. So does that make you an equal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kerry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Student made to go hungry after school cafeteri... Oct 5 Bama Yankee 1
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine Sep 22 Mandela 128
US says American held in Syria has been freed Aug '14 the future is bright 3
Kidnappers free American missing in Syria since... Aug '14 American_Infidel 3
Fear of Reading Aug '14 Proud Yankee 12
John Kerry Condemns Global Anti-Gay Violence Jul '14 Gremlin 3
Bergdahl's hometown blindsided by hatred in wak... Jul '14 Kanye 4

John Kerry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE