Mass. GOP Senate hopeful slams own party

Jun 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Boston Herald

Gabriel Gomez, the Republican candidate in a special election for the U.S. Senate in Massachusetts, confronted his own party on Monday, saying the GOP has failed to deliver change and gets "stuck in the past."

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2013
AmericanGal

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

There is a new interesting site :

Amnestytruthdotcom

Take a minute and check it out.
ItGoesBothWays

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

AmericanGal wrote:
There is a new interesting site :
Amnestytruthdotcom
Take a minute and check it out.
More bs from Jim DeMint, just on a different site. Sticking truth on the URL doesn't make it so. I'll believe the Wall Street Journal report over a biased report from an ex senator's company any day.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
AmericanGal

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

ItGoesBothWays wrote:
<quoted text>
More bs from Jim DeMint, just on a different site. Sticking truth on the URL doesn't make it so. I'll believe the Wall Street Journal report over a biased report from an ex senator's company any day.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
It's good to read many articles,go on many sites.... eventually coming to your own conclusion. Never rely on just one/two sources,but many so you can bring it all together and (you) decide.
AmericanGal

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

O/T

I noticed a while back that people were/are committing suicide more so now then any other time,now I find this article on DrudgeReport2013dotcom which reinforces my belief.

Baby boomers are killing themselves at an alarming rate, raising question: Why?
Bigfoot

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to read many articles,go on many sites.... eventually coming to your own conclusion. Never rely on just one/two sources,but many so you can bring it all together and (you) decide.
You are correct. Lefties mostly read lefty articles and Righties mostly read righty articles. We need ReDemTe articles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••