Romney slams Obama, reflects on election loss

Mar 3, 2013 Full story: USA Today 491

Mitt Romney criticized President Obama for playing politics on the automatic budget cuts known as the sequester, in his first post-election TV interview.

Full Story
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#47 Mar 4, 2013
PooPoo Platter wrote:
The President defeated Mitt. Mitt will realize that fact every day for the rest of his life.
Will it make Mr Romney bitter? Or better? Only time will tell...
Anyone that comes close to getting power will feel some remorse. That is human nature. It is what we elect with the competence to lead that is important. No president in my lifetime has forgotten at least half the middle class with a disregard that is shameful. Paying homage to those on the agenda while turning a nose up to those who are not is childish, immature and a product of a self deserving environment that blames everyone else for his lot in life while not even trying to rise above the gutter level. So when the ultimate is achieved by those who puts one in power, the same thinking is applied to the way he/she governs. An endless amount of resources charged to taxpayers keeps the facade of competence going when in the real world, he would drive "mickee dees" into bankruptcy.
What is it

Gardner, MA

#49 Mar 4, 2013
Both of them are bitter, the reason is they think they are entitled to things, they are not. They think they should be handed things just because they are successful MONEY wise, they do not. They thought they should be handed the keys regardless of so many flip flops nobody could ever accuse him of any ONE position, they were not given those keys.

Now go away, both of you, go away, the American people have no use for a lying sack of sh*t making believe he cares about the other half of the world where people work for a living and don't make an insane amiount of money ripping other people off like the vultures they are!
Your Ex

United States

#50 Mar 4, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
I knew Obama had Won when the media let him skate on Benghazi. It was one of the most tragedy episodes in the history of the American media. Their feared speaking truth to power which would earn them the wrath from the Dictator and his minions.The
Woodward episode proved they had much to fear.
Just ask Dan Rather.
Your Ex

United States

#51 Mar 4, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Proof you are not fit to live in this country.
We don't all have the disassociation necessary to pretend the day-room is the Riviera...

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#52 Mar 4, 2013
most people realized that if the non taxpayers ever outnumbered and outvoted the taxpayers, that bad things would happen, and here we are.

It was good while it lasted, even the Roman empire only lasted 1400 years, whattayaexpect?

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#53 Mar 4, 2013
Romney's running again....too bad no one's paying attention to Mittens this time! LOL

Well, they didn't pay MUCH attention last year, either, but then when you take a whiz on 47% of the electorate, you can expect that...:)

Progress, not Denial

#54 Mar 4, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
most people realized that if the non taxpayers ever outnumbered and outvoted the taxpayers, that bad things would happen, and here we are.
It was good while it lasted, even the Roman empire only lasted 1400 years, whattayaexpect?
That's what I love about you "patriotic" righties, the minute things don't go your way or the election doesn't transport you back to your magical, golden age where men were men, women were in the kitchen, and negroes were in the ghettoes, you start blubbering and writing off the country.

You're pussies, not patriots. What a buncha losers!:)

Alpharetta, GA

#56 Mar 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I love about you "patriotic" righties, the minute things don't go your way or the election doesn't transport you back to your magical, golden age where men were men, women were in the kitchen, and negroes were in the ghettoes, you start blubbering and writing off the country.
You're -------, not patriots. What a buncha losers!:)
so you're saying its good that the tax consumers are now running things, instead of the tax payers?

Progress, not Denial

#57 Mar 4, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Trash like you and the GOPee are not fit to live here. Leave.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#58 Mar 4, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
And yet I DO live in this country and I will vote as often as necesarry to put Hillary in the White House in 2016!

Tawas City, Michigan

#59 Mar 4, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
You nutjobs have been predicting the end of America since the day our country was founded.

Tawas City, Michigan

#60 Mar 4, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying its good that the tax consumers are now running things, instead of the tax payers?
So Obama & the Congress & the rich & business leaders don't pay any taxes?

Your tinfoil hat is screwed on too tight.

Everyone in America pays taxes.

Alpharetta, GA

#61 Mar 4, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
You nutjobs have been predicting the end of America since the day our country was founded.
yeah, but this is the first time the wagon riders have outnumbered the wagon pullers.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#62 Mar 4, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>His uninformed grenades were right on during the debates.....But the MSM tactfully hide them from the children.....and the low information voters.....which wasn't hard.
The right wing has, in the past spent so much time bragging up FOX as THE cable news network.
Quoting high ratings. AM radio is wall to wall conservative talk.
Leaning on that old tired 'Mainstream media' canard seem to be a poor grade of excuse making.

My thought is that America heard GOP the message loud and clear...

Progress, not Denial

#63 Mar 4, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, but this is the first time the wagon riders have outnumbered the wagon pullers.
LOL! Laughably stupid. Ever hear of the Great Depression, Georgia?

Progress, not Denial

#64 Mar 4, 2013
And of course rich people are more like bandits than "wagon pullers" anyway, since they leech off of the poor and the working people for their ill-gotten wealth to START with.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#65 Mar 4, 2013
Card Carrying Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say that Governor Romney is an idiot. He is a good man who made a respectable showing ...
??? Romney?? a good man?? I bet you say that to all the psychopaths.

Good showing??? He lost by a huge margin, and he needed all the fraud Diebold, ES&S and Sequoia could muster to even be that bad. I was surprised that his buddies on the USSC didn't void the election and simply appoint him. What happened? Did he forget a bribe or two or was he just too cheap?
Reality Bites

AOL

#66 Mar 4, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
More whining from mittwit the loser and draft dodger!
Romney Never whines. It isn't in his character. You should look up "character". It might help you Man Up and push for positive out comes from our elected officials.

Tawas City, Michigan

#67 Mar 4, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, still wrong.

Everyone pays taxes.

Everyone.

Progress, not Denial

#68 Mar 4, 2013
Reality Bites wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney Never whines. It isn't in his character. You should look up "character". It might help you Man Up and push for positive out comes from our elected officials.
A "man," one with "character," doesn't call 47% of his fellow citizens moochers, takers, and non-taxpayers and imply that they don't have any judgement. That's the kind of think you'd expect from an overgrown frat-boy with entitlement issues.

Like Romney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kerry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Wed WelbyMD 141
Hillary Clinton embraces Obamaa s failed Iran p... Dec 7 Tim 1
Meet Ukraine's Master Mass-Murderer: Dmitriy Ya... Nov '14 Zeppelin 6
Transgender Republican bids for Nevada Assembly Oct '14 TerryE 1
Military nears holy grail: Pizza that lasts years (Feb '14) Oct '14 JoeBaker 5
GOP's 41st senator gets movie star's greeting (Jan '10) Oct '14 strokeofirish 224
Student made to go hungry after school cafeteri... Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1
More from around the web