Romney slams Obama, reflects on election loss

Mar 3, 2013 Full story: USA Today 491

Mitt Romney criticized President Obama for playing politics on the automatic budget cuts known as the sequester, in his first post-election TV interview.

Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#502 Mar 19, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
never go full re tard
You'll turn into a frightwingnut teabagger if you do.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#503 Mar 19, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta link, twink?
Pick a channel any channel......

Location hidden

#504 Mar 19, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta link, twink?
Wow, you liberals sure do cause a lot of death.

7 MARINES KILLED IN NEVADA DESERT...

HARRY REID BLAMES 'SEQUESTRATION'... So we have from Obama, 204 dead in Fast and Furious, 4 dead in Benghazi and now according to Harry Reid, 7 more dead due to sequester which was Obama's idea and he also signed it and then ran like hell when it came to be.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#507 Mar 19, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta link, twink?
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/assault...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#508 Mar 19, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>It was probably a serious question, he's just wondering if anyone ELSE needs instructions on how to take a leak....LOL
Le Dumbo is Le Dumbshit.

Brooklyn, New York

#509 Mar 19, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Proving you can't prove him wrong, so you do the typical liberal ploy, if's its not the MSM then it isn't true. So childish, even for you.
I just did...

Is Rand Paul your father. Because you are as dumb as he is...

I bet Rumsfeld is your mother.

Brooklyn, New York

#510 Mar 19, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You call yourself an adult. Don't make me laugh.
Rand Paul once pushed an underground electric fence...

A fkn underground electric fence to curb illegal immigration...As opposed to an above ground electric fence...

Christ all Mighty. That kind of stupidity is what you remind me of, sheep.

Location hidden

#512 Mar 20, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' Le pissface, glad your monkey azz finally grew a pair of balls so that you will have the guts to post to me. In your case, no information voters always vote for the loser. Remember that p.o.s loser Romney?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You don't have to stand on your sheep stump boy, we see you. You low information voters are easy to see.........and smell.

Location hidden

#513 Mar 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Le Dumbo is Le Dumbshit.
How witty, now back to the dice game sambo.

Location hidden

#514 Mar 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
A fkn underground electric fence to curb illegal immigration...As opposed to an above ground electric fence...
Department of Ed creates new six-figure job, while wielding sequester ax.

The Department of Education’s sequester cuts are taking a brutal toll on federally-funded schools on Native American reservations, but the federal agency still found money to create a new six-figure job promoting “Educational Excellence for African-Americans.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/20/de ...

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#515 Mar 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Pick a channel any channel......
YOU never hav a link, support a claim, or post a fact. That's what makes you the biggest spammer, troll, and asshat on Topix.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#516 Mar 20, 2013
Here's what a filthy liar JumboSpammer is in regard to Harry Reid:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/19/re...

"The Senate Democratic leader initially took to the floor Tuesday to mourn the deaths of the seven Marines, killed during a training exercise at Hawthorne Army Depot in Nevada.

"My thoughts are with those who are injured and of course the families of those who lost loved ones," Reid said.

But then, after explaining that the Marines were at the depot for training, Reid went on to use the tragedy as a segue to talk about the importance of canceling the automatic budget cuts known as sequester.

"It's just not appropriate, Mr. President, that our military can't train and do the maintenance necessary," Reid said. "These men and women, our Marines, were training there in Hawthorne and with the sequester it's going to cut this stuff back, and I just hope everyone understands sacrifices made by our military, they are significant."

While using the activities at the Nevada facility as an example of critical training that would be cut, Reid did not appear to directly link the budget cuts to the deaths."

So there we have it - Faux News calls Au DumboSpammer a LIAR.

Case closed.

Location hidden

#517 Mar 20, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU never hav a link, support a claim, or post a fact. That's what makes you the biggest spammer, troll, and asshat on Topix.
70% of Highest-Paid Obama White House Staffers Are Men
March 15, 2013

President Barack Obama signs the Lilly Ledbetter Equal Pay Restoration Act into law, Jan. 29, 2009.(AP)
( CNSNews.com )– Seventy-percent of the White House staffers who made the top annual salary of $172,200 in 2012 were men and 30 percent were women, according to a White House report on staff compensation.

In addition, men on the White House staff are paid, on average,$86,260.89 and women are paid, on average,$76,162.65. That means the average man on the White House staff is paid about $10,098--about 13 percent--more than the average woman.
In Obama's White House, women on average earn only 88.3 percent of what the men earn.

Obama’s war on Women continues.

Location hidden

#518 Mar 20, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Here's what a filthy liar JumboSpammer is in regard to Harry Reid:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/19/re...
"The Senate Democratic leader initially took to the floor Tuesday to mourn the deaths of the seven Marines, killed during a training exercise at Hawthorne Army Depot in Nevada.
"My thoughts are with those who are injured and of course the families of those who lost loved ones," Reid said.
But then, after explaining that the Marines were at the depot for training, Reid went on to use the tragedy as a segue to talk about the importance of canceling the automatic budget cuts known as sequester.
"It's just not appropriate, Mr. President, that our military can't train and do the maintenance necessary," Reid said. "These men and women, our Marines, were training there in Hawthorne and with the sequester it's going to cut this stuff back, and I just hope everyone understands sacrifices made by our military, they are significant."
While using the activities at the Nevada facility as an example of critical training that would be cut, Reid did not appear to directly link the budget cuts to the deaths."
So there we have it - Faux News calls Au DumboSpammer a LIAR.
Case closed.
You and Harry must share knee pads.

Brooklyn, New York

#519 Mar 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>How witty, now back to the dice game sambo.
The dice game is over.

How's your fingerpainting going? Did you get a gold star on you paper from the teacher?

Brooklyn, New York

#520 Mar 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Department of Ed creates new six-figure job, while wielding sequester ax.

The Department of Education’s sequester cuts are taking a brutal toll on federally-funded schools on Native American reservations, but the federal agency still found money to create a new six-figure job promoting “Educational Excellence for African-Americans.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/20/de ...
What the fk is this proving?

Faux news??!?!?!?

Holy shit shit snacks, dumbo... You know good and well I ain't going to bullshit mountain to check your source.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#522 Mar 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Secret Tunnels from Mexico to the US for Smuggling Drugs, Guns, People

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jul/13/d...

http://abcnews.go.com/News/secret-tunnels-mex...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20256...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#525 Mar 20, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' down piss, that poop yo' momma dropped in the commode is your monkey azz being born.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
How can anybody respond to a poster that writes like an 11 year old child???? I bet you fill out all your job applications like this which is why you and yours are not working, and then blame the white man because of your unemployment.

Hypoluxo Fl

#526 Mar 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>70% of Highest-Paid Obama White House Staffers Are Men
March 15, 2013
( CNSNews.com )– Seventy-percent of the White House staffers who made the top annual salary of $172,200 in 2012 were men and 30 percent were women, according to a White House report on staff compensation.
In addition, men on the White House staff are paid, on average,$86,260.89 and women are paid, on average,$76,162.65. That means the average man on the White House staff is paid about $10,098--about 13 percent--more than the average woman.
In Obama's White House, women on average earn only 88.3 percent of what the men earn.
Obama’s war on Women continues.
DUMBOSPAM

Hypoluxo Fl

#527 Mar 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You and Harry must share knee pads.
DUMBOSPAM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kerry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet Ukraine's Master Mass-Murderer: Dmitriy Ya... Nov 20 Zeppelin 6
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Nov 5 WelbyMD 133
Transgender Republican bids for Nevada Assembly Oct 31 TerryE 1
Military nears holy grail: Pizza that lasts years (Feb '14) Oct 31 JoeBaker 5
GOP's 41st senator gets movie star's greeting (Jan '10) Oct 29 strokeofirish 224
Student made to go hungry after school cafeteri... Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1
US says American held in Syria has been freed Aug '14 the future is bright 3

John Kerry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE