Syrian opposition totally dependent on foreign sponsors - senior Russian MP

Full story: Russia Taday

A Rebel fighter aims his weapon during fighting against Syrian government forces on September 19, 2013 in the Saif al-Dawla district of the northern Syrian city of Aleppo.
Comments
21 - 40 of 51 Comments Last updated Oct 21, 2013
abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 15, 2013
 
Xenophobic Riots: Moscow Nervous after Violence Erupts

Moscow authorities are apprehensive following anti-immigrant riots in a southern suburb on Sunday night. And though neo-Nazis continue to stir xenophobic sentiments, it's clear that the Kremlin has done its own part to fuel these attitudes.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/an...
abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 15, 2013
 
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
That's because most of the filth are foreign,Syria has been invaded.
Mayor of Brent, London, Micheal Adeyeye, has disclosed that the population of Nigerian immigrants in London has hit over 1 million people.

http://ajetun.blogspot.com/2013/05/over-1-mil...
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 15, 2013
 
abc wrote:
<quoted text>Mayor of Brent, London, Micheal Adeyeye, has disclosed that the population of Nigerian immigrants in London has hit over 1 million people.
http://ajetun.blogspot.com/2013/05/over-1-mil...
So what.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 15, 2013
 
Please, sponsor a jihadi today.

It's tax deductible.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 16, 2013
 
George wrote:
Please, sponsor a jihadi today.
It's tax deductible.
Is that you McCain? LOL!!!
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 16, 2013
 
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Is that you McCain? LOL!!!
LOL!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 16, 2013
 
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> So what.
Gives London a million more fake business deals, thousands of boxes of black money, and hundreds of thousands of dormant bank accounts for the good people of London to buy.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 16, 2013
 
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Gives London a million more fake business deals, thousands of boxes of black money, and hundreds of thousands of dormant bank accounts for the good people of London to buy.
I don't live in London.
Charlie Darwin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 16, 2013
 
Nigerian scammers are good for any nation. They clean out the weak-minded.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 16, 2013
 
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> I don't live in London.
so?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 16, 2013
 
London Town didn't exist when I was there in 1974, it was a metropolis "just about" them.
It certainly is now.
It's up to the people who live there to determine if they want foreign people or not.
As far as the gene pool goes its better to be separate.
So when new infections mutate man can
diversify and fu ck the little buggers up.
But if we have diversified already there is nothing we can do.
But it is like "time spans" of hundreds of millions of years for that to become a crucial factor.
Most people don't worry about it.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 16, 2013
 
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
NO it's been invaded by shiites From Iran and Lebanon and YOU know this!
There's no point discussing this any further because you are too STUBBORN to admit the TRUTH!
Nuff said

I am not stubborn and I can see very few commentators in a position to know putting the numbers of Persians in Syria at more than 1000. Which is only a few compared to Sunni mad barn yard Jihadists.
Assad is determined to maintain the Nationalist Character of His Army and Cause inviolable from foreign intrusion.

AFG

Hertford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 17, 2013
 
jihad watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate shiites so? Every post of yours either ends with burning them at the stake or declaring al Qaeda doesn't exist.
Are you posting from the funny farm?
Not all Shiites but many Shiites, because Shiites are not real Muslims.
They are a disgrace to Islam and so are some Wahhabis.
AFG

Hertford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 17, 2013
 
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not stubborn and I can see very few commentators in a position to know putting the numbers of Persians in Syria at more than 1000. Which is only a few compared to Sunni mad barn yard Jihadists.
Assad is determined to maintain the Nationalist Character of His Army and Cause inviolable from foreign intrusion.
BS!
Most of the SAA aren't Syrians but SHIITE Invaders from Iran, whereas most of the FSA are Syrians.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 17, 2013
 
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
BS!
Most of the SAA aren't Syrians but SHIITE Invaders from Iran, whereas most of the FSA are Syrians.
Thank you, these idiots have been raving so much to divert the attention away from the Iran, Iraq, Russian, Lebanon foreigners that have joined the SAA, so we would only see the fighters that have joined against Assad.
AFG

Hertford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 17, 2013
 
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, these idiots have been raving so much to divert the attention away from the Iran, Iraq, Russian, Lebanon foreigners that have joined the SAA, so we would only see the fighters that have joined against Assad.
Exactly, even Assad himself's not Syrian.
cartoonorama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 17, 2013
 
Beavis and Butthead at it again.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 17, 2013
 
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
BS!
Most of the SAA aren't Syrians but SHIITE Invaders from Iran, whereas most of the FSA are Syrians.

Why is it only you and George believe that , Ditto certainly doesn't.
How about posting a link .
Or don't you know how?.
Idiot.
AFG

Hertford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 19, 2013
 
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it only you and George believe that , Ditto certainly doesn't.
How about posting a link .
Or don't you know how?.
Idiot.
Because it's the truth and you it is!
Are not Hezbollah foreign?
Assad has a foreign legion fighting on his behalf.
AFG

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Oct 19, 2013
 
*know

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••