John Kerry’s Ambiguous Position

John Kerry’s Ambiguous Position

Posted in the John Kerry Forum

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#1 Apr 2, 2014
U.S. Secretary of state John Kerry has already earned the reputation of a politician who likes to be scheming and maneuvering. During his long career in public policy he never took an unambiguous position in any serious or contentious issue.
Opponents consider this duality as ordinary unscrupulousness, political cowardice and timeserving. At the Democratic Convention in 2004, Republicans showed an 11-minute video clip, designed to represent the ‘evolution’ of Senator Kerry’s views on Iraq problem (his phrase I voted for the war before I voted against it became a phrase). Even Kerry’s staff confirm that their chief ‘suffers a fatal hesitation’.

Kerry announced his service in Vietnam proudly during the presidential campaign. However, upon closer examination, they see gaping holes in his heroic biography. John Kerry served in Vietnam not a year as was supposed but 4 months and 12 days. He achieved early demobilization on the basis of a little-known provision that three Purple Hearts (medals for being wounded in actions) give him right to demand the transfer to the rear. In fact,‘serious injuries’ were simple cuts finger or hand. Similar doubts exist how Kerry deserved two other military awards – Bronze Star and Silver Star. Kerry’s successor as a CO of the patrol boat John O'Neill in his book Unfit for Command described how coward John actually had fought with the Vietnamese.

Kerry’s chronic lie is seen in his unambiguous position on different issues. The public is puzzled why he demonstrates his desire to be a peacemaker but simultaneously supports military strikes on Syria.
John Kerry, positioning itself as the true Catholic and honest family man (the father of two daughters), was caught in adultery. Scandalous information appeared in the American web resources. It was reported that Kerry had relations with a certain young lady, but insisted that she had left the country shortly before the start of his presidential campaign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kerry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kerry takes $1M challenge to disprove Swift Boa... (Nov '07) Jun '17 CEO 2
News Report claims Valerie Jarrett leaked Clinton's ... (Mar '15) Jun '17 Sorosing On 17
News Cohen: Democrats must come to their senses Jun '17 Fed Up in North C... 1
News Left-leaning Scarlett Johansson Accused of 'Whi... Apr '17 Dr Modi 1
News Climate change should not be 'partisan issue,' ... (Jan '17) Feb '17 tina anne 175
News Palestinians say Trump freezes Obama's last-min... Jan '17 payola 3
News Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Jan '17 Canada 193
More from around the web