In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession

Mar 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTEN-TV Albany

Crews planned to begin demolishing a Florida home Sunday that is perched over a huge sinkhole, deeming it too dangerous to keep searching for the man swallowed into the earth from his bedroom.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of101
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Continue to ignore the rest of Hebrews chapter 1, Elias. You take one verse and pervert it and claim it to be what INC makes you believe instead of the real meaning.
Anonymous

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hung Hang,
Nothing in the verses that you posted would show that Christ is God!!! His declaration is clear that "He is a man who is telling the truth"!!!
Believing in a Christ different from what our Lord Jesus Christ introduced is lying!!! You are therefore lying including the man whose idea you used as reference!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Jesus said to them,“If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but [c]He sent Me. 43 Why do you not understand [d]what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word.

44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks [e]a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of [f]lies.

45 But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me.

The Jews understood him as affirming his equality with God, for they took up stones to punish him for blasphemy John 10:31, John 10:33, and they said to him that they understood him as affirming that he was God, John 10:33.

ELIAS mother is virgin
ELIAS turn water into wine
ELIAS walk on water
ELIAS can penetrate to locked doors
ELIAS raised Felix, Erano and Eduardo from the dead
and when ELIAS dies he will rise after 3 days with an empty tomb.

How many times JESUS would tell that Indeed He is GOD...

then you will stone him unto death, ELIAS is DOUBTING THOMAS of the NEW ERA...

Jesus said to them,“Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” John 8:58

27Then he said to Thomas,“Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”

28 Thomas said to him,“My Lord and my God!”(John 20:27-28)

BLASPHEMY is calling Felix Y. manalo as Angel the JESUS CHrist is man.

INC= worship a MAN through his founder ANGEL..

NONE OF YOUR VERSES THAT WOULD STATE DIRECTLY THAT FYM IS ANGEL PERIOD...
Anonymous

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Page Options
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email

<<
<
=
=
>
>>

Show resources
Add parallel
Hebrews 1

New International Version (NIV)
God’s Final Word: His Son

1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4 So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.
The Son Superior to Angels

5 For to which of the angels did God ever say,

“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father”[a]?

Or again,

“I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son”[b]?

6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,

“Let all God’s angels worship him.”[c]

7 In speaking of the angels he says,

“He makes his angels spirits,
and his servants flames of fire.”[d]

8 But about the Son he says,

“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
by anointing you with the oil of joy.”[e]

10 He also says,

“In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.
11 They will perish, but you remain;
they will all wear out like a garment.
12 You will roll them up like a robe;
like a garment they will be changed.
But you remain the same,
and your years will never end.”[f]

13 To which of the angels did God ever say,

“Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet”[g]?

14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

SI manalo SPIRIT... NAAGNAS ANG KATAWAN...

MAG BASA KA NG BIBLIYA HUWAG PURO ANTI-CATHOLIC LITERATURE..

HINDI AKO KATOLIKO SO WALANG EFFECT SA AKIN POST MO...
Southern Boy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

^^^ Copy pasta fail!
Anonymous

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
What smoooth succession??? Vacancy is no longer smooth but an image of a false religion in constant turmoil of herself!!! For the Roman Catholic Church is replete with historical discords during the process of so-called succession to the throne of St. Peter!!!
I am wondering who was the one who propelled St. Peter to sainhood!!! Who beatified and canonized St. Peter??? Can any of the low I.Q.s answer the question??? Was Apostle Peter even in Rome???
I pity so much the Roman Catholics who are duped to believe that Apostle Peter was the first "VICARIVS FILII DEI". A BIG LIE!!!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
nyg;

These three remind me of the Kim dynasty in North Korea. Pledge your obedience or be expelled! They are asias second personality cult.
Felix = Kim Il sung
Erano = Kim jong il
Eduardo = Kim jong un

Even watch some of the inc services clips on YouTube. The members looks scared stiff and emotionless, much like a communist party convention in north Korea.

IsraelNOTpinas;

The Pope resign-
very good indeed he will not pas his throne to one of his relatives

Felix, Erano, Eduardo = FEE to be collected

Manalo Dynasty will not resign... Angelo Manalo the 4th Angel saves the day

Felix= Angel died on ulcer
Charles Russel = Angel died on a Train
Joseph Smith = Angel died on Jail
Jesus Christ = MAN crucified after 3 days rose again= empty tomb

please cast your vote now!!!

ANGELO MANALO is next to PAPAL succession...
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Intellegent human beings really are Atheist. Nothing changes. Its been the same for thousands of years.
Listen to George. Truth and amusement.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Brit,

How could atheists be intelligent when they only started learning that there are millions of stars existing in heaven only after the discovery of the telescope??? That is a sign of a very low I.Q.!!!
God's people prior to the discovery of the telescope knew already the vast numbers of stars before atheists started bragging and grandstanding!!!

Real Elias Ibarra Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Ozzy wrote:
Continue to ignore the rest of Hebrews chapter 1, Elias. You take one verse and pervert it and claim it to be what INC makes you believe instead of the real meaning.
Ozzy,

You are the one ignoring the rest of Hebrews, Chapter 1!!! Nothing therein indicates that God called Christ as God!!! But the correct translation and understanding is the fact that God is the throne of the Son for it would not conflict with the singularity of God as mentioned in other verses!!!

Trinitarians willfully created a mistake in order to dupe people!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Ozzy

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Once again, INC finds an off the wall source that is the only claim of the translation and uses it....all the while hundreds of interpreters, experts, theologians have given us the correct meanings. But since they do not fit into INC teachings, you will go against what has been proven over and over again to be true. Your opinion and translations are insignificant just like the rest of INC.
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

israelNOTpinas wrote:
Page Options
<<
<
=
=
>
>>
Show resources
Add parallel
Hebrews 1
1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4 So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.
The Son Superior to Angels
Hung Hang,

The verses clearly state that God is different from the Son!!! The Son is not God nor God is the Son!!! They are not the same being nor are they of the same nature as attested to by biblical scholars:

" ... The Son of God title, on the other hand, expressed the closeness between Jesus and God, but not necessarily his divinity, as many might think ..."

" ... Sa Kabilang dako, ang titulong Anak ng Diyos, ay naghahayag ng pagiging malapit ni Jesus sa Diyos, subalit hindi nangangahulugan ng kaniyang pagiging Diyos, gaya ng iniisip ng marami ... "

Reference:(McBrien, Richard. Catholicism, p. 431. Third Edition. London: Geoffrey Chapman, 1981, 1994.)

Why should we oppose the idea that Christ is God because He is called as the "Son Of God"??? The verses below clearly point out that there are those who are called "Son of God" but do not qualify them as God:

1. The Angels: Job 38:7; 2. The race of Set: Gen. 6:2; 3.the worshippers Gal. 3:26; Romans 8:14; John 1:12 and 1 John 3:1

The expression "Son Of God" which is applied to Jesus Christ should not be adhered to as proof that Jesus Christ is a true God or God-Son!!! It is because if we follow such kind of reasoning, then, the angels, the race of Set, and the true worshippers would also then be called God!!!

Improve your low I.Q.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Ozzy

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Yes, God is different than the Son because He was the Word who was made flesh. INC does not take into account that Jesus was also spirit, not just a man. That is why we have Hebrews 1:8
"8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."

Here CLEARLY God names Jesus "God" and claims the kingdom to belong to Jesus. The only way the kingdom can belong to Jesus is if He is God who has come to us in flesh.

What is the INC's twisted explanation why God names Jesus "God" and that the kingdom belongs to Jesus?

Christians accept Jesus to be the Son of the Father. But any real Christian will see two other things...first, that Jesus is God in the flesh and second, Jesus is just one part of the body of God.

Those things are something that INC doesnt believe or they do not have the capacity to believe, therefore, there is nothing Christian about INC.
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

israelNOTpinas wrote:
Page Options
<<
<
=
=
>
>>
Show resources
Add parallel
Hebrews 1
1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.
Hung Hang,

Indeed, God sent prophets or messengers in ancient times but He also did this by His Son, Jesus Christ, in these last days!!!

Those sent by God speak God's words as Christ testifies:

"For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God..."[ John 3:34, KJV]

These words of reconciliation are needed by men in order to be reconciled with God:

"And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

"To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the word unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation,

"Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us; we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God." [II Cor. 5: 18-20, KJV]

People, therefore must seek God's law from His messengers:

"For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts." Mal. 2: 7, KJV]

God's messenger are mocked by the people to whom God has sent them:

"And the Lord God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers rising up betimes, and sending; because he had compassion on his people, and on his dwelling place;

"But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy." [II Chron. 36: 15-16, KJV]

Who are those that mocked God's messengers and despised the words that they preach? Is it not God's compassion to the people His reason for sending messengers to them?

"He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God." [John 8: 47, KJV]

Those who reject God's messengers and the words of God that they preach do not belong to God. Conversely, those who hear God's words from those whom God has sent belong to God and are assured of salvation:

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

"By which ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain." [I Cor. 15: 1-2, KJV]

Must you persist in rejecting God's messengers? Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

israelNOTpinas wrote:
3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven...
Hung Hang,

Christ is the radiance of God's glory, and therefore, He is not God!!! God cannot be the radiance of Himself but Christ who is in the image of God for He committed no sin!!! And the verse states that Christ sat down at the right hand of God in heaven!!! What is the nature of Christ when sitting down at the right of God in heaven??? The Bible declares:

"Let your hand rest on the man at your right hand, the son of man you have raised up for yourself." (Psalms 80:17, NIV)

Thus, even before the birth of Christ and His ascension to heaven, He was already prophesied as a man who would be sitting at the right hand of God in heaven!!!

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
nyg;
These three remind me of the Kim dynasty in North Korea. Pledge your obedience or be expelled! They are asias second personality cult.
Felix = Kim Il sung
Erano = Kim jong il
Eduardo = Kim jong un
Even watch some of the inc services clips on YouTube. The members looks scared stiff and emotionless, much like a communist party convention in north Korea.
IsraelNOTpinas;
The Pope resign-
very good indeed he will not pas his throne to one of his relatives
Felix, Erano, Eduardo = FEE to be collected
Manalo Dynasty will not resign... Angelo Manalo the 4th Angel saves the day
Felix= Angel died on ulcer
Charles Russel = Angel died on a Train
Joseph Smith = Angel died on Jail
Jesus Christ = MAN crucified after 3 days rose again= empty tomb
please cast your vote now!!!
ANGELO MANALO is next to PAPAL succession...
Hung Hang,

So, you mean now that your communist friends are now the true servants of God??? Who succeeded Abraham??? Isaac!!! Who succeeded Issac??? Jacob!!! And who administered the Christian Church after Christ's ascencion into heaven??? His brother in the flesh!!!

And who is one of the successors of this "VICARIVS FELII DEI"???

Pope Benedict IX (1032 to 1048)

Gaining power and wealth from an early age as a result of his family's ties to the church, Benedict IX essentially inherited the title of pope since he was the nephew of both Pope John XIX and Pope Benedict VIII. He was only 20 years old, but quickly developed a reputation as being "cruel and immoral," according to "The Rise of the Medieval World, 500 – 1300" (Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002).

In fact, in his third book of dialogues, Pope Victor III wrote of Benedict IX's "rapes, murders and other unspeakable acts. His life as a pope so vile, so foul, so execrable, that I shudder to think of it," according to "The Spirit."

Saint Peter Damian had similar things to say of Benedict IX, describing him as "feasting on immorality" and "a demon from hell in the disguise of a priest," who sponsored orgies and routinely partook in bestiality, according to "The Spirit." In his final act of corruption as pope, Benedict IX decided that he wanted to pursue marriage, so he sold his holy title to his godfather for 1,500 pounds (680 kilograms) of gold.

ANSWER: Benedict XV1 who resigned!!!

You are therefore of low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Anonymous

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hung Hang,
So, you mean now that your communist friends are now the true servants of God??? Who succeeded Abraham??? Isaac!!! Who succeeded Issac??? Jacob!!! And who administered the Christian Church after Christ's ascencion into heaven??? His brother in the flesh!!!
And who is one of the successors of this "VICARIVS FELII DEI"???
Pope Benedict IX (1032 to 1048)
Gaining power and wealth from an early age as a result of his family's ties to the church, Benedict IX essentially inherited the title of pope since he was the nephew of both Pope John XIX and Pope Benedict VIII. He was only 20 years old, but quickly developed a reputation as being "cruel and immoral," according to "The Rise of the Medieval World, 500 – 1300" (Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002).
In fact, in his third book of dialogues, Pope Victor III wrote of Benedict IX's "rapes, murders and other unspeakable acts. His life as a pope so vile, so foul, so execrable, that I shudder to think of it," according to "The Spirit."
Saint Peter Damian had similar things to say of Benedict IX, describing him as "feasting on immorality" and "a demon from hell in the disguise of a priest," who sponsored orgies and routinely partook in bestiality, according to "The Spirit." In his final act of corruption as pope, Benedict IX decided that he wanted to pursue marriage, so he sold his holy title to his godfather for 1,500 pounds (680 kilograms) of gold.
ANSWER: Benedict XV1 who resigned!!!
You are therefore of low I.Q.!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
PLEASE!!! dont compare the Patriarch Abraham, Isaac and jacob to your Felix Ysagun (Manalo) Angel...Erano, Eduardo and Angelo so on and so forth.

the Promise of God to Abraham, Isaac and jacob is not merely DYNASTY

Abraham has two sons Isaac and ismael - Isaac to Sarah - ismael to hagar
Isaac has twin sons Jacob and Esau - w/c Esau was the first born
Jacob has 10 sons to Lea and 2 sons to Rachel

it roots to JESUS GENEALOGY from Abraham to David to Joseph boyfriend of Mary.

James brother of Jesus in the flesh has nothing to do with this.

Matthew 12:48-50

48 He replied to him,“Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” 49 Pointing to his disciples, he said,“Here are my mother and my brothers. 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE!!! dont compare the Patriarch Abraham, Isaac and jacob to your Felix Ysagun (Manalo) Angel...Erano, Eduardo and Angelo so on and so forth.
the Promise of God to Abraham, Isaac and jacob is not merely DYNASTY
Abraham has two sons Isaac and ismael - Isaac to Sarah - ismael to hagar
Isaac has twin sons Jacob and Esau - w/c Esau was the first born
Jacob has 10 sons to Lea and 2 sons to Rachel
it roots to JESUS GENEALOGY from Abraham to David to Joseph boyfriend of Mary.
James brother of Jesus in the flesh has nothing to do with this.
Matthew 12:48-50
48 He replied to him,“Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” 49 Pointing to his disciples, he said,“Here are my mother and my brothers. 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”
Hung Hang,

If you are ignorant of the Bible, stop talking!!! Apostle James was the brother of Jesus Christ in the flesh and he was also the Administrator of the first-century Church of Christ when our Lord Jesus ascended to heaven!!! And here's Apostle Paul declaring:

"In fact, James, Peter, and John, who were known as pillars of the church, recognized the gift God had given me, and they accepted Barnabas and me as their co-workers. They encouraged us to keep preaching to the Gentiles, while they continued their work with the Jews." (Gal. 2:9, New Living Translation)

The Lord Jesus Christ was talking about the members of the Church of Christ whom he consider also as His mother, brother, and sister in the faith!!!

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Cardinals pray for unity ahead
of historic papal election
By Agence France-Presse

Cardinals prayed for unity and pledged allegiance to whoever will be the next pope at a grandiose mass in St. Peter's Basilica on Tuesday ahead of a conclave to elect a new leader for the Catholic world.

Read more: http://www.inquirer.net/#ixzz2NKSU3kz8
Follow us:@inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Since: Apr 09

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

With all the Astro Glide in the Vatican everything should go smooth LOL!!!!!
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Don the American wrote:
With all the Astro Glide in the Vatican everything should go smooth LOL!!!!!
good point.

there are thoughts that this could be the LAST POPE, because the vatican is in so much turmoil it could easily implode on itself.

too much crime and scandal and millions leaving the church disgusted and no longer have any faith in the church. with reason i think.
why else would a pope resign??? its unheard of.

the shine is off this godly apple finally and i say yahoooooo!!!

i hope tagle gets his chance to be pope. pope of thieves and scoundrels. seems very fitting to me. appropriate.

im sure though that rome does not wish to open the can of worms that is the filipins church, though id love to see the church unravel on tagles watch.:))))
Anonymous

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Brit,
How could atheists be intelligent when they only started learning that there are millions of stars existing in heaven only after the discovery of the telescope??? That is a sign of a very low I.Q.!!!
God's people prior to the discovery of the telescope knew already the vast numbers of stars before atheists started bragging and grandstanding!!!
Real Elias Ibarra Guam
Atheist is more Intelligent than INC..
INC is a new era or ERA new anti- Christ

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of101
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••