U.S. Secretary of State pictured dining with Assad at Damascus restaurant before war in Syria

Sep 2, 2013 Full story: www.dailymail.co.uk 27

Assad and Kerry - who was then a senator for Massachusetts - lean in towards each other and appear deep in conversation as their wives look on.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 2, 2013
No one knows whether Assad or the rebels used chemical weapons in this civil war yet the chicken hawk Obama wants to get the US involved in something that no one in world wants us in or wants to be in.
Obviously Kerry has had much contact with Assad and knowing this administration and its lies and cover ups I think Obama is lying and just wants war.
PineTreeWhat

Macon, GA

#2 Sep 2, 2013
Kerry is a piece of work. He is like ol Hanoi Jane.
He has been anti war and antiilitary his whole life but now wants to get us in another war.
His picture should be in the dictionary under "hypocrite"
debbie

Newnan, GA

#3 Sep 2, 2013
did you read that book about him .unfit to serve or something. i have forgotten the name . he is totally another hanoi jane.maybe we could call him hanoia jim

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#4 Sep 2, 2013
Assad has been a pain in the US's backside ever since he allowed the naval base for the Russia fleet. The CIA & Mossad have been covertly been trying to topple him for years without much success. Now with a failing economy and on the cusp of hyperinflation, Barry wants us to get our minds off of his failures, so he's created a boogyman that we just have to get, regardless of the costs.
Lawrence

Smiths Station, AL

#5 Sep 3, 2013
Sad times in America
truth in media

United States

#6 Sep 3, 2013
debbie wrote:
did you read that book about him .unfit to serve or something. i have forgotten the name . he is totally another hanoi jane.maybe we could call him hanoia jim
Hanoi Jane tried to make amends for her traitorous ways by marrying Ted Turner and forcing him to turn it into a US government propaganda outlet. He stopped short of renaming it 'The New American Pravda' but it was a hard battle.
truth in media

Keene, NH

#7 Sep 3, 2013
Hanoi Jane tried to make amends for her traitorous ways by marrying Ted Turner and forcing him to turn CNN into a US government propaganda outlet. He stopped short of renaming it 'The New American Pravda' but it was a hard battle.
Stanley

Smiths Station, AL

#8 Sep 5, 2013
Its so strange that Kerry has always been against war and now wants this one so bad and it has not even the slightest bit of justification for us to get involved.
I mean chemical weapons are bad but other have used them and we haven't done a thing and we really don't know which side used them anyway.
reality check

United States

#9 Sep 5, 2013
Not strange at all. One of the stark realities behind the scenes is that the Gulf States are blackmailing Washington into a strike, by threatening to boost support for al Qaeda and its affiliates if it doesn't knuckle under.
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#10 Sep 5, 2013
Jane Fonda wasn't a traitor she was a true American Patriot exposing US nWar crimes,looks like they havn't learned anything they are still engaged in war crimes.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#11 Sep 5, 2013
Stanley wrote:
Its so strange that Kerry has always been against war and now wants this one so bad and it has not even the slightest bit of justification for us to get involved.
I mean chemical weapons are bad but other have used them and we haven't done a thing and we really don't know which side used them anyway.
If Kerry is going to realize his dream and run for President he has to play his cards and the USA be damned.
Mic

Germany

#12 Sep 5, 2013
and Assadīs wife is so pretty and nice. Having such ugly , old, fat cannon like kerry, itīs not suprising that he is jelous.

“Relax, and do what I tell you”

Since: Jan 11

Dublin, Ireland

#13 Sep 5, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
Jane Fonda wasn't a traitor she was a true American Patriot exposing US nWar crimes,looks like they havn't learned anything they are still engaged in war crimes.
The amount of war crimes America has committed is just a drop in the bucket compared to what the UK has wrought on this earth.
Your kinsmen have spilt enough Irish blood to stain the Irish Sea for hundreds of years.
Your kind still support the Orange or Black wearing butchers in the North.
You can try and fool these Yanks with your grandstanding but I know you are a langer and a hypocrite , do us all a favour and STFU

“Re-align with nature ”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#14 Sep 5, 2013
In 2009 the USA and UK were plotting to overthrow Assad in Syria.
So that was a very Mafia type of meeting, Mr Kerry?
Rob

United States

#15 Sep 5, 2013
No one in our government gives half a shit about Syria, what they want is to bait Iran into doing something they can use as an excuse.
Smiths Station Panthers

Griffin, GA

#16 Sep 6, 2013
I think Obama saw his popularity numbers falling off the charts and looked for a nice little easy war he could bully someone and make himself look good. Seems to have backfired though.
Smiths Station Panthers

Griffin, GA

#17 Sep 6, 2013
Obama is a warmonger, just looking to fix his political slide by bombing another country.
2016 cannot get here fast enough
survivalist

United States

#18 Sep 6, 2013
Smiths Station Panthers wrote:
Obama is a warmonger, just looking to fix his political slide by bombing another country.
2016 cannot get here fast enough
Yep, it would have been so much better if we'd gone with McCain/Palin.

From my underground bunker, I'd be dining on fricasseed neighbor right now.

LMAO!

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Sep 6, 2013
Jim R Pickens wrote:
No one knows whether Assad or the rebels used chemical weapons in this civil war yet the chicken hawk Obama wants to get the US involved in something that no one in world wants us in or wants to be in.
Obviously Kerry has had much contact with Assad and knowing this administration and its lies and cover ups I think Obama is lying and just wants war.
They know who did it. The rats did it. and Obama knows the rat did it. They have satellites over Syria. So, why not show the public satellite images? But Obama is lying to cover his own perverted butt.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Sep 6, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kerry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender Republican bids for Nevada Assembly 14 hr TerryE 1
Military nears holy grail: Pizza that lasts years (Feb '14) 18 hr JoeBaker 5
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine Wed Mandela 130
GOP's 41st senator gets movie star's greeting (Jan '10) Oct 29 strokeofirish 224
Student made to go hungry after school cafeteri... Oct 5 Bama Yankee 1
US says American held in Syria has been freed Aug '14 the future is bright 3
Kidnappers free American missing in Syria since... Aug '14 American_Infidel 3

John Kerry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE