Obama publicly thanks Clinton on '60 Minutes'

There are 2 comments on the KIDK CBS 3 story from Jan 27, 2013, titled Obama publicly thanks Clinton on '60 Minutes'. In it, KIDK CBS 3 reports that:

President Barack Obama said Hillary Clinton will go down "as one of the finest secretaries of state" as he sat next to her in their first joint interview, which airs Sunday night on CBS's "60 Minutes." "The main thing is I just wanted to have a chance to publicly say 'thank you,'" he said when asked why he wanted to do the interview with his former ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIDK CBS 3.

hey

Abilene, TX

#1 Jan 28, 2013
hey billary thanks for lieing about the bengazi thing. i owe you one......
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#2 Jan 29, 2013
hey wrote:
hey billary thanks for lieing about the bengazi thing. i owe you one......
Why don't you go to benghazi and bend over!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kerry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Apr 10 swedenforever 169
News Business Leaders See Progress Amid Uncertainty ... (Dec '09) Apr 7 Long Darby 31
News US Congress concerned over Turkey's drift from ... Apr 3 SpaceBlues 37
News Kerry cancels plan to return to US to stay at I... Mar '15 fyi 3
News Report claims Valerie Jarrett leaked Clinton's ... Mar '15 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Hillary Clinton emails: Did she do anything wro... Mar '15 Le Duped 92
News U.S. Appoints First-Ever Special Envoy For LGBT... Feb '15 Belle Sexton 8
More from around the web