Clinton to face Congress on Libya assault

Jan 23, 2013 Full story: The Kansas City Star 8

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton faces tough questions in her long-awaited congressional testimony concerning the assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

Full Story

“Historic American President”

Since: Jun 07

Immigration Reformed!

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Please; proceed governor…
The second debate will go down in history as the best one liner where a stupid republican candidate walked right into a trap laid by his opponent…

The right was so desperate to try a use Benghazi as a political weapon against the fearless President who (figuratively speaking) looked Bin Laden square in the eye and told him,“On my watch we’re coming to get you”. Black don’t crack, LOL!

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The second debate will go down in history as the best one liner where a stupid republican candidate walked right into a trap laid by his opponent…
The right was so desperate to try a use Benghazi as a political weapon against the fearless President who (figuratively speaking) looked Bin Laden square in the eye and told him,“On my watch we’re coming to get you”. Black don’t crack, LOL!
Black does crack. LOL

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Hillary might just dime on our weak president that let our ambassador die alone in a hostile foreign country.

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Once again, your racism is showing.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Pappa wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, your racism is showing.
Noreen Corpse Splat makes blacks look prejudiced.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
here come da judge. Here come da judge.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Gun shots to the head end the threats. Purchase your weapons men of freedom. They are coming to your homes. These insane parasites. The precursors of war and pain and genocide as common sense is thrown out for personal gains on someone elses dime.
hey

Abilene, TX

#9 Jan 23, 2013
like she will tell us the truth. shes just like our media bought and payed for with tax payers money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kerry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet Ukraine's Master Mass-Murderer: Dmitriy Ya... Nov 20 Zeppelin 6
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Nov 5 WelbyMD 133
Transgender Republican bids for Nevada Assembly Oct 31 TerryE 1
Military nears holy grail: Pizza that lasts years (Feb '14) Oct 31 JoeBaker 5
GOP's 41st senator gets movie star's greeting (Jan '10) Oct 29 strokeofirish 224
Student made to go hungry after school cafeteri... Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1
US says American held in Syria has been freed Aug '14 the future is bright 3

John Kerry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE