Secretary of State John Kerry's wife hospitalized, in 'critical but stable' condition

Jul 7, 2013 Full story: New York Post 6

The wife of U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, Teresa Heinz Kerry, has been admitted to a Massachusetts hospital in critical but stable condition, officials said.

Full Story
DONTCARE

Elkhart, IN

#1 Jul 7, 2013
I HOPE SHE DIES
sheeesh

Rio Rancho, NM

#2 Jul 7, 2013
so you personally know her or choked on some ketchup her parents company made ? grade A moron of a post there.
I think Kerry himself as a politician and secty of state is a buffoon, but in no way would I ever wish him physical harm or any member of his family.
Chato

Austin, TX

#3 Jul 7, 2013
sheeesh wrote:
so you personally know her or choked on some ketchup her parents company made ? grade A moron of a post there.
I think Kerry himself as a politician and secty of state is a buffoon, but in no way would I ever wish him physical harm or any member of his family.
She married into the company.
whatever

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Jul 7, 2013
Kerry is so evil he will probably smother her with a pillow.
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#5 Jul 7, 2013
#1 - Who gives a rat's ass.

#2 - Horseface Kerry probably has an underaged intern lined up to replace his feminist douche bag wife (money can buy everything).
Reality

Turners Station, KY

#6 Jul 8, 2013
I don't want any ill-will to come to Mrs. Kerry but don't you think this is sort of convenient.

John Kerry caught on camera and reported by reporters about John being on his yacht instead in the Middle-east as Washington had reported taking care of the mess over there.

Just like Hillary accidently falls and hits her head postponing her testimony in the Benghazi hearings.

It was reported Mrs. Kerry was critical but was transferred to Nantucket Hospital which is more like a health resort.

Later, the news reports downgrading her from critical to fair.

Just wondering.

It may all be legit and then again it may be a "save my butt" situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kerry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Wed WelbyMD 141
Hillary Clinton embraces Obamaa s failed Iran p... Dec 7 Tim 1
Meet Ukraine's Master Mass-Murderer: Dmitriy Ya... Nov '14 Zeppelin 6
Transgender Republican bids for Nevada Assembly Oct '14 TerryE 1
Military nears holy grail: Pizza that lasts years (Feb '14) Oct '14 JoeBaker 5
GOP's 41st senator gets movie star's greeting (Jan '10) Oct '14 strokeofirish 224
Student made to go hungry after school cafeteri... Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1
More from around the web