Eating Out: Obama's New Overtures To GOP Lawmakers

Mar 7, 2013 Full story: National Public Radio 135

Shifting course in the face of political gridlock, President Barack Obama is making rare overtures to rank-and-file Republicans, inviting GOP senators to dinner Wednesday, planning visits to Capitol Hill and working the phones with lawmakers.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#134 Mar 11, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
we could argue individual statistics but the big picture is that the economy is slowly getting better
Of course it is as is always the case. It would have happened three years ago without the govenment adding Obama Care and thousands of more business killing regs. Unemployment though is still 14.5% which is the keep. Businesses and corporations are hording billions right now and still not hiring........which the actual key to recovery. More jobs equal more taxes and money circulating in the economy.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#135 Mar 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boner's bill, pookie, no matter if he "signes" it or not.
PS: 18 months for Boner to replace it with a budget.
Do I have to remind you how a bill is passed again DUMBO?
The only thing you can remind us of it the debt Obama has created and how many times you change gerbils a day.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#137 Mar 11, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands? List them or stfu. Stupid sooner.

hahahahahahahahahahahah

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#138 Mar 11, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands? List them or stfu. Stupid sooner.
hahahahahahahahahahahah
Pookie, you can't handle two much less thousands. You low information voters don't even know what is happening in the world without your free indoctrination phone.

What Do You Think about Obama Pardoning the Sequester and …
www.nationalreview.com/corner/342591/what-do-... hours ago
Mar 10, 2013 ·... titled “Confusing Question of the Day,” late-night host Jimmy Kimmel gave us yet another example of low-information voters and their unwavering ...
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#139 Mar 11, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Reconsider going back to the used car lot, shill. The past 4+ years proves you're no good at anything.

hahahahahahahahaha

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#140 Mar 11, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Reconsider going back to the used car lot, shill. The past 4+ years proves you're no good at anything.
hahahahahahahahaha
Whoops, here you are again pookie.

• QUESTIONS TO LOW INFORMATION VOTERS DAYS BEFORE THE INAGURATION ACTUALLY TOOK PLACE.

• Low Information Obama Voters Show Their Stuff - VolNation
www.volnation.com/...low-information-obama-vo...
o Last updated: Jan 19, 2013 •
o Low Information Voters Show Their Stuff – Completely Make Up Crap About Obama’s Inauguration "Jimmy Kimmel sent a reporter down on the street to
Troit

United States

#143 Mar 11, 2013
Dinner with Obama is just another PR campaign to fool the low-information voters he relies on.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#144 Mar 11, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it is as is always the case. It would have happened three years ago without the govenment adding Obama Care and thousands of more business killing regs. Unemployment though is still 14.5% which is the keep. Businesses and corporations are hording billions right now and still not hiring........which the actual key to recovery. More jobs equal more taxes and money circulating in the economy.
The last two lines are very true. The balance sheets of our major corporations are fat with cash.
The primary reason for them not investing in more production, lack of increases in sales. Which won't come around until they invest....
There are areas where regulation could use some house keeping. There are regulations that are inefficient because they were written 30 years ago and the rats have figured their way around them.
My take is every regulation should have a sunset, not with the though of elimination of oversight, but to make it weigh less

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#145 Mar 11, 2013
michelle is planning her birthday party, and has invited Beyonce to sing. I think she's just trying to buddy up to Jay Z, word is, he's a honky hater too, just like MO.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#146 Mar 11, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
The last two lines are very true. The balance sheets of our major corporations are fat with cash.
The primary reason for them not investing in more production, lack of increases in sales. Which won't come around until they invest....
There are areas where regulation could use some house keeping. There are regulations that are inefficient because they were written 30 years ago and the rats have figured their way around them.
My take is every regulation should have a sunset, not with the though of elimination of oversight, but to make it weigh less
calling them rats will not make them give you more of their money, unless you earn it the old fashioned way, not taxing it like a silly lib would prefer.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#152 Mar 11, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
calling them rats will not make them give you more of their money, unless you earn it the old fashioned way, not taxing it like a silly lib would prefer.
I see that you are intellectually too lazy to follow the thread and possibly to limited to make a coherent contribution.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#153 Mar 11, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you are intellectually too lazy to follow the thread and possibly to limited to make a coherent contribution.
well, I was trying to read and comprehe....oh look, there's a squirrel!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#154 Mar 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
"the old fashioned way?" you mean the crafty concepts of stealing, laundering, and loop-holes to avoid paying taxes. yeah, just like the greedy azz sumbytches.
I've noticed that if they steal FROM you, they are greedy azz bumbytches, but if they steal FOR you, they are your hero and you vote for them.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#155 Mar 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
honky hater? yeah right....i guess justin timberlake doesn't qualify as being a white boy, eh victiKKKracka.
I would say he's more of a nancy boy, but I don't follow that kind of stuff.

I follow Tupac....I think Tupac said it best when he said (sound of gunfire) " OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH"

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#156 Mar 12, 2013
au contraire wrote:
Unemployment though is still 14.5% which is
.. complete crap, but what can we expect from No Information tea baggers, eh, Dumbo?

Are you going to post on topic in 2013, Dumbo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator John Hoeven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House expected to pass Keystone bill 5 hr WeTheSheeple 151
Emboldened Republicans to strike early on Keyst... Nov 19 TeaBagging for Am... 47
5Wisconsin's bar-to-grocery store ratio puts th... (May '14) May '14 Go Blue Forever 2
Sen. Hoeven: Keystone XL Pipeline Will Be Appro... (May '14) May '14 conservative crapola 2
Supporters Says Keystone Bill Short of 60 Votes (May '14) May '14 RustyS 25
Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz. (left) and Sen. Dick ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 carolann 1
U.S. rail tank car safety standards due in week... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Rudolph Caparros 5

Senator John Hoeven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE