Senate approves Kerry as secretary of state

Jan 29, 2013 Full story: Reuters 47

John Kerry's nomination as President Barack Obama's new secretary of state sailed through the Senate on Tuesday, as his fellow senators voted overwhelmingly to confirm him to replace Hillary Clinton as the country's top diplomat.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#48 Feb 2, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hogbelly hobutt mama couldn't help butt see its shadow, farmboy. Now go slop 'er like a good hayseed.
alan

Livonia, LA

#49 Feb 2, 2013
well the moderator has shown that liberals like(the delagate and conservative crapola )can say what they want and the liberal moderator thinks its okay?lets try telling the moderator that these 2 are the most chicken shit girly boys ever!you,moderator let them trash debbie but want to stop any talk about how queer crapola is!why is that moderator?you let crapola trash her family but want to stop that craopla came from hogs?why?
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#52 Feb 3, 2013
alan wrote:
well the moderator has shown that liberals like(the delagate and conservative crapola )can say what they want and the liberal moderator thinks its okay?lets try telling the moderator that these 2 are the most chicken shit girly boys ever!you,moderator let them trash debbie but want to stop any talk about how queer crapola is!why is that moderator?you let crapola trash her family but want to stop that craopla came from hogs?why?
Teapussy alan from the poverty-stricken, federal-dollar-addicted red state of lousyana. Go spit-shine piyush's shoes, boy.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#53 Feb 3, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Your daddy 'alan' is not posting nice things about you dumbazz.
Your hobutt mama shat him out after a sauerkraut sunday dinner, cletis. Same as yuns.
Ravens by 4

Hanoi, Vietnam

#55 Feb 3, 2013
move on kids! send john some love!!;)
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#56 Feb 3, 2013
The Degenerate wrote:
<quoted text>I like little boys
Yuns is sick. Then we'd expect no less from yuns inbred wishy-washynton c+nty farm hogs. Like debbie slobbermouth seneca and your hobutt mama.
spud

Alexandria, VA

#57 Feb 3, 2013
Hillary already proved we don't need a secretary of state. Why are we wasting more money on this bufoon. Don't we already look stupid enough to the rest of the world? I don't blame the money grubber for wanting the appointment though. I'm pretty sure it will add to his already bloated pension.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Cornyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If not Congress, Obama should reject bill on co... Mar 24 Denny CranesPlace 23
News Obama administration sets record for withholdin... Mar 19 see the li 1
News Senate Democrat's office: Aide knew of abortion... Mar 19 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News GOP abortion provision halts trafficking bill Mar 16 goonsquad 52
News McConnell: No Lynch confirmation until human-tr... Mar 16 wild child 1
News Senate Faces Trust Breakdown Over Abortion Rider Mar 13 Le Duped 19
News DHS funding flap: Republicans 'control' the Con... Mar 2 From the Balcony 1
More from around the web