A family is exiled from the U.S

A family is exiled from the U.S

There are 56 comments on the www.mysanantonio.com story from Aug 14, 2011, titled A family is exiled from the U.S. In it, www.mysanantonio.com reports that:

And now for the weekly illegal alien sob story

Tom and Yedid Kobylecky now wish they'd stayed silent, quietly living a middle-class life in the suburbs of Chicago and keeping her illegal immigrant status a family secret.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.mysanantonio.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#1 Aug 14, 2011
"
“Immigration reform must ultimately be about improving our system for legal immigration, not about creating new benefits for illegal aliens,” U.S. Sen. John Cornyn wrote back."

Exactly.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 14, 2011
Detect, Detain, and Deport...the 3-D method of choice...

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 14, 2011
Boo hoo. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. These people knew they were breaking the law in the first place. Now they bitch and moan about being criminals? Tough. They need to take responsibility for their crimes and suck it up. No one owes them anything. They owe the US society they've been exploiting.
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#4 Aug 14, 2011
Independent patriot wrote:
Boo hoo. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. These people knew they were breaking the law in the first place. Now they bitch and moan about being criminals? Tough. They need to take responsibility for their crimes and suck it up. No one owes them anything. They owe the US society they've been exploiting.
YYYEEAAAHHHH!!! I.P. for president!!!!
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#5 Aug 14, 2011
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
"
“Immigration reform must ultimately be about improving our system for legal immigration, not about creating new benefits for illegal aliens,” U.S. Sen. John Cornyn wrote back."
Exactly.
What do they call"improving our system for legal immigration",making it much easier for illegals to come here legally? in other words,backdoor amnesty?
libby

Euless, TX

#6 Aug 14, 2011
I can't believe my senator, Senator Cronyn was this enlightened about immigration. His posture has never been this profound. It's election season. I voted for him in the past but I recently let him know that he wasn't representing his voters. Legal immigration is the only way. In the meantime, the country must rid itself of illegals.

Houston, TX

#7 Aug 14, 2011
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>YYYEEAAAHHHH!!! I.P. for president!!!!
Hey, thanks! First order of business as president - charge a whole bunch of guilty politicians and CFR people in Washington and our states with treason. Convict 'em, line 'em up, execute 'em. No mercy.

Second order of business - mass deport all illegal foreign nationals and stop importing immigrant labor until every US citizen has a job.

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 14, 2011
Did anyone else see that the term,'exiled' is used incorrectly in this article?

exile
· n.
1 the state of being barred from one’s native country.
2 a person who lives in exile.
· v. expel and bar (someone) from their native country.

No one is barring the American citizen in this article from his own country.

The article states: "In order to stay together, the family moved to Reynosa, across the border from the Rio Grande Valley, allowing him to work in the U.S. and commute each night to see his family in Mexico."

He made the choice to move to Mexico for his illegal wife who is a Mexican national. He comes back to the US as much as he wants. His own choices 'inconvenience' him. Tough, eh? He needs to man up and stop whining. This article is nothing more than the worst kind of yellow journalism used as pro-illegal propaganda.

“Natural laws have no pity”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#9 Aug 14, 2011
Did anyone else see that the term,'exiled' is used incorrectly in this article?
exile
· n.
1 the state of being barred from one’s native country.
2 a person who lives in exile.
· v. expel and bar (someone) from their native country.
No one is barring the American citizen in this article from his own country.
The article states: "In order to stay together, the family moved to Reynosa, across the border from the Rio Grande Valley, allowing him to work in the U.S. and commute each night to see his family in Mexico."
He made the choice to move to Mexico for his illegal wife who is a Mexican national. He comes back to the US as much as he wants. His own choices 'inconvenience' him. Tough, eh? He needs to man up and stop whining. This article is nothing more than the worst kind of yellow journalism used as pro-illegal propaganda.
Oh, I knew that. That's the reason I called it the weekly illegal alien sob story. ;)

Houston, TX

#10 Aug 14, 2011
Agent of Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I knew that. That's the reason I called it the weekly illegal alien sob story. ;)
I caught that. My post was not meant as a reflection on you. I enjoy your picks - they give us proof of lots of corruption and treason, and ample evidence of the absurdity being force-fed to the American public. Keep up the enlighting work.
Annie

Naperville, IL

#11 Aug 14, 2011
So if this is all about keeping family together why didn't he see his older daughter for 2 years. I guess it's only the family you can get welfare for.

How can the baby be US citizen if born in Mexico?

This is a sob story I can semi live with. Retract the baby's American birth certificate.

Then this story gets 100% of my vote.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Aug 14, 2011
<quoted text>
I caught that. My post was not meant as a reflection on you. I enjoy your picks - they give us proof of lots of corruption and treason, and ample evidence of the absurdity being force-fed to the American public. Keep up the enlighting work.
I would say spoon fed is more appropiate instead forced fed.
Pando

Fort Mohave, AZ

#13 Aug 14, 2011
Publius51 wrote:
Detect, Detain, and Deport...the 3-D method of choice...
Detect, Detain and Deport -- Excellent!

Might I add - Report - all employers and landlords of ILLEGAL ALIENS and hold them accountable to our laws.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Aug 14, 2011
Pando wrote:
<quoted text>
Detect, Detain and Deport -- Excellent!
Might I add - Report - all employers and landlords of ILLEGAL ALIENS and hold them accountable to our laws.
www.wehirealiens.com
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#16 Aug 14, 2011
Publius51 wrote:
<quoted text>
www.wehirealiens.com
They may come here for jobs but they sure as hell collect welfare like its going out of style too.Illegal aliens from Mexico collect more welfare then any other group.The more illegals they have crammed in the same two bedroom house,the more money they collect from welfare,the more they work under the table,the more money they save to send back to Mexico.And they say they are helping OUR econemy?
Wilson Was Right

Omaha, NE

#18 Aug 14, 2011
If she's an illegal alien from Mexico and was sent back, please explain how her baby born in Mexico is a U.S. citizen?
jenny

Morro Bay, CA

#19 Aug 14, 2011
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>They may come here for jobs but they sure as hell collect welfare like its going out of style too.Illegal aliens from Mexico collect more welfare then any other group.The more illegals they have crammed in the same two bedroom house,the more money they collect from welfare,the more they work under the table,the more money they save to send back to Mexico.And they say they are helping OUR econemy?
that is soooooo true! exactly them!

Houston, TX

#21 Aug 14, 2011
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say spoon fed is more appropiate instead forced fed.
Well, good for you.

Houston, TX

#22 Aug 14, 2011
Wilson Was Right wrote:
If she's an illegal alien from Mexico and was sent back, please explain how her baby born in Mexico is a U.S. citizen?
If the father is a US citizen and he files the proper legal paperwork in a timely manner, the child can be a citizen. At least that's the way it was done in the past.
Bomb Mexico

Arroyo Grande, CA

#23 Aug 14, 2011
jenny wrote:
<quoted text>that is soooooo true! exactly them!
Theres alot of that in Oceano and Nipomo.LOL!! And god help Santa Maria.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Cornyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DHS confirms cheaper to deport every illegal al... (Dec '10) Jun 22 wild child 4,982
News MS-Sen: Thad Cochran's (R) Tea Party Challenger... (Oct '13) Jun 22 swedenforever 2
News House Panel Advances Major Patent Troll Legisla... Jun 13 Isolated House 1
News Editorial: Patently absurd Jun 8 PHOOBAR 4
News Floods a reminder of climate calamity Jun 6 Earthling-1 1
News A 'humbler' Rick Perry hopes 2016 bid goes bett... Jun 5 xplode 13
News House to consider defunding Justice Department'... Jun '15 sandy1 20
More from around the web