A family is exiled from the U.S.

A family is exiled from the U.S.

There are 10 comments on the MySanAntonio.com story from Aug 14, 2011, titled A family is exiled from the U.S.. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

Tom and Yedid Kobylecky now wish they'd stayed silent, quietly living a middle-class life in the suburbs of Chicago and keeping her illegal immigrant status a family secret.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

Oh Boo Hoo

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 14, 2011
Mexico has FREE healthcare, I suggest her daddy use it. I have no sympathy for this family at all. Many U.S. Citizens work holidays. How can a kid born in Mexico be a U.S. Citizen? The mother is a Mexican National.
Googie from Minnesota

Barneveld, WI

#2 Sep 7, 2011
How is the Tourism in Reynosa?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Sep 7, 2011
So? Are we supposed to feel sorry for this felon? I think not. They deserve to be deported for flouting American law. We have far too many criminals as it is.
annie

Naperville, IL

#4 Sep 7, 2011
If this is a sob story I'm not falling for it. She came here illegally 3 times. 3 x loser too bad so sad NOT
Atheist Liberal

Albany, CA

#5 Sep 7, 2011
Where's the liberal outrage against the corrupt mexican government that forces so many of their people to seek illegal status in another country?

Where is Mexico's pride? I would be embarrassed if millions of my own citizens were trying escape their own country...

Mexico is a big country - blessed with abundant resources. Only corruption keeps them in the 3rd world.
Atheist Liberal

Albany, CA

#6 Sep 7, 2011
Atheist Liberal wrote:
Where's the liberal outrage against the corrupt mexican government that forces so many of their people to seek illegal status in another country?
Where is Mexico's pride? I would be embarrassed if millions of my own citizens were trying escape their own country...
Mexico is a big country - blessed with abundant resources. Only corruption keeps them in the 3rd world.
Looks like the truth has ended this topic discussion too.
Because I can

Atlanta, GA

#7 Sep 20, 2011
I will be in Reynosa in Christmas to see my deported brother which got a job there 2 weeks after being deported. Great job also . Has an office nice and a nice house and working for a top technology company . So people say theres no jobs there BS. And Mexico is not a third world country . And what I would be embarressed about is americans crossing the border for medication or dental work .
WILD FLOWER

Mesa, AZ

#8 Sep 20, 2011
Because I can wrote:
I will be in Reynosa in Christmas to see my deported brother which got a job there 2 weeks after being deported. Great job also . Has an office nice and a nice house and working for a top technology company . So people say theres no jobs there BS. And Mexico is not a third world country . And what I would be embarressed about is americans crossing the border for medication or dental work .
Amen !!!!!!!!!
pirep

Auburn, AL

#9 Sep 21, 2011
Good news is hard to come by these days.
Anonymous

Boise, ID

#10 Sep 21, 2011
Should the headline say "Deported" instead of "Exiled"??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Cornyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate GOP releases bill to cut Medicaid, alter... Jun 22 Funny Thing 1
News GOP legislative agenda incomplete, lags as Cong... Jun 12 Trumpsajoke 20
News GOP legislative agenda incomplete, lags as Cong... Jun 3 Guy from Latonia 1
News Cornyn says he will stay in Senate, won't be FBIa May '17 Mueller 1
News GOP lawmakers crafting tough immigration bill -... May '17 Putins Glock Holster 5
News Trump considering numerous candidates for FBI d... May '17 BlunderCONS are l... 17
News Commencement speech by No. 2 Senate Republican ... May '17 Lawrence Wolf 13
More from around the web