SAT reading scores fall to the lowest...

SAT reading scores fall to the lowest level on record

There are 4 comments on the Crescent-News.com story from Sep 15, 2011, titled SAT reading scores fall to the lowest level on record. In it, Crescent-News.com reports that:

SAT reading scores for the high school class of 2011 were the lowest on record, and combined reading and math scores fell to their lowest point since 1995.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crescent-News.com.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 15, 2011
That esteem thing being more important than an education is working out really well, isn't it?
AMITHINKING

Carmel, ME

#2 Sep 16, 2011
Bama Yankee wrote:
That esteem thing being more important than an education is working out really well, isn't it?
Oh damn, you ruined it. You said something with a twist of logic in it. Now they will make all SAT exams easier to pass, and people who flunked Social Engineering at HAVARD will have to retake their exit exams over again. What exit exams?
Rebelheart

Birmingham, AL

#3 Sep 21, 2011
Ok, so they can't read and write. I get that. But, in addition to excellent self esteem, we had some very good sports teams. Football and basketball, (you know, the important stuff), are doing very well.
Rebelheart

Birmingham, AL

#5 Sep 22, 2011
tnmtndude is a crossdressing homosexual that for some reason seems to have a grudge with me. I will meet him/her/it anytime, anyplace and kick his/her/it's ass but the gutless wonder refuses and just hides and takes cheap shots at me. I will go to SC to kick his ass btw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Cornyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Renewable energy is surging. The Republican tax... Thu Concave 7
News Immigration Weekly Round-Up: Immigration Arrest... Dec 11 Quirky 1
News Time to declare victory on illegal immigration ... Dec 8 anotherview2 2
News Poll finds many Harvey victims saying they stil... Dec 7 Dee Dee Dee 35
News Texas DACA recipients face narrowing window Dec 2 spytheweb 5
News Cruz challenger touting his old-guard Republica... Nov 20 By a vote 1
News White House plans to seek another $45 billion i... Nov 17 VP Mullah Elect P... 1
More from around the web