Two resignations over Operation Fast ...

Two resignations over Operation Fast and Furious

There are 35 comments on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Aug 30, 2011, titled Two resignations over Operation Fast and Furious. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

The acting director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the U.S. attorney in Arizona resigned Tuesday amid investigations into a flawed law enforcement operation aimed at major gun-trafficking networks on the Southwest border, the Justice Department announced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jay

United States

#25 Sep 7, 2011
Really
Mexican American

Corona, CA

#26 Sep 9, 2011
Where are all those idiots who say things about all us illegal Mexicans saying that us Mexicans are to blame for the killings and drugs at the border.Last I heard Holder is a white name along with many others who where involved.
Funny I dont see any of them on this discussion forum talking there ignorant racist comments , like when a Mexican does something bad and there's a forum on it,there all over it talking their stupidity

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#27 Sep 9, 2011
Mexican American wrote:
Where are all those idiots who say things about all us illegal Mexicans saying that us Mexicans are to blame for the killings and drugs at the border.Last I heard Holder is a white name along with many others who where involved.
Funny I dont see any of them on this discussion forum talking there ignorant racist comments , like when a Mexican does something bad and there's a forum on it,there all over it talking their stupidity
Go back to Mexico, learn English, cross the border back here legally and then maybe someone can make sense of what you just posted.
Mexican American

Corona, CA

#28 Sep 9, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to Mexico, learn English, cross the border back here legally and then maybe someone can make sense of what you just posted.
I don't remember ever reading in any history books , that the white man got permission from the Native Indians to come to America .So why don't you get in your wooden rafts you call the Nina Pinta and Santa Maria and take your OG WETBAK butt back to what ever country your family came from.
Then you'll have the right to tell us to go back to Mexico

Lapeer, MI

#29 Sep 9, 2011
Mexican American wrote:
<quoted text>I don't remember ever reading in any history books , that the white man got permission from the Native Indians to come to America .So why don't you get in your wooden rafts you call the Nina Pinta and Santa Maria and take your OG WETBAK butt back to what ever country your family came from.
Then you'll have the right to tell us to go back to Mexico
Get your butt back to Mexico you racist pig and stop sucking American taxes down a big hole. Get into your bathtub boats and head back to Portugal and Spain. The local Indians down there told you to get out a long, long time ago. See if you can landscape over there for a living and eat up the taxpayers over there, too.
Mexican American

Corona, CA

#30 Sep 9, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your butt back to Mexico you racist pig and stop sucking American taxes down a big hole. Get into your bathtub boats and head back to Portugal and Spain. The local Indians down there told you to get out a long, long time ago. See if you can landscape over there for a living and eat up the taxpayers over there, too.
Since your such a proud American with views about Latinos .Next time soldiers fighting over seas
come home to your town,tell the latino soldier how you truly feel about them to their faces.Tell them how they come to your country and bleed you out of tax money and welfare.An how they don't contribute to America.
I guess you think the people who clean the offices,bathrooms ,and widows in the Twin Towers on 9/11 were white .Trust me they were of Latino decent .I'm sure there family's would like to hear your proud American views to.

Lapeer, MI

#31 Sep 9, 2011
Mexican American wrote:
<quoted text>Since your such a proud American with views about Latinos .Next time soldiers fighting over seas
come home to your town,tell the latino soldier how you truly feel about them to their faces.Tell them how they come to your country and bleed you out of tax money and welfare.An how they don't contribute to America.
I guess you think the people who clean the offices,bathrooms ,and widows in the Twin Towers on 9/11 were white .Trust me they were of Latino decent .I'm sure there family's would like to hear your proud American views to.
American Latino soldiers who entered here legally will always be respected and valued for their service. Latinos who died in 9/11 legal or otherwise deserve our sympathy. You are desperately trying to mix issues here and that is a tactic forever used by Liberal boobs. I won't fall for it. If you're illegal, get out. If you're legal, welcome to America. Very simple. Very direct. BS losers like you will always muddy the water when you want to get something for free. Get your hands out of my pockets and get your sorry butt back across the border. Go talk to the Indians down there about how you kicked out their ancestors and took over the place. We don't want your krap up here.
Mexican American

Corona, CA

#32 Sep 9, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
American Latino soldiers who entered here legally will always be respected and valued for their service. Latinos who died in 9/11 legal or otherwise deserve our sympathy. You are desperately trying to mix issues here and that is a tactic forever used by Liberal boobs. I won't fall for it. If you're illegal, get out. If you're legal, welcome to America. Very simple. Very direct. BS losers like you will always muddy the water
when you want to get something for free. Get your hands out of my pockets and get your sorry butt back across the border. Go talk to the Indians down there about how you kicked out their ancestors and took over the place. We don't want your krap up here.
I'm not mixing anything up .Some soldier are here legal or born here.Some of the latino soldiers are not here legal ,but are given citizenship after their done servicing .The soldier who are here legal have parents who are not here legal.They need to go home Thoe rite ,because they do not give anything back to America.Like having a son or daughter who's willing to lay their life for America,does not make up for them crossing the border illegally to come here for a chance for a better life .Like your ancetors did, and you want
them to go home on what A BATH TUB BOAT
Hoo-else

United States

#33 Sep 9, 2011
Mexican American wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not mixing anything up .Some soldier are here legal or born here.Some of the latino soldiers are not here legal ,but are given citizenship after their done servicing .The soldier who are here legal have parents who are not here legal.They need to go home Thoe rite ,because they do not give anything back to America.Like having a son or daughter who's willing to lay their life for America,does not make up for them crossing the border illegally to come here for a chance for a better life .Like your ancetors did, and you want
Poser. You're about as Hispanic as Pee-Wee Herman.

You're nothing but a liberal race baiting troublemaker.
Mexican American

Corona, CA

#34 Sep 9, 2011
Hoo-else wrote:
<quoted text>
Poser. You're about as Hispanic as Pee-Wee Herman.
You're nothing but a liberal race baiting troublemaker.
Why am I not Hispanic, because I don't use words like homie ese vato or semon. Maybe it's because I know people don't listen or respect you if you talk that way .Had I used such words to being with you probably wouldn't of read my comment.
Mexican American (Aka THE BROWN CLANSMAN) say n good night and I'll read your trash talking comments tomorrow
Hoo-else

United States

#35 Sep 10, 2011
Mexican American wrote:
<quoted text>Why am I not Hispanic, because I don't use words like homie ese vato or semon. Maybe it's because I know people don't listen or respect you if you talk that way .Had I used such words to being with you probably wouldn't of read my comment.
Mexican American (Aka THE BROWN CLANSMAN) say n good night and I'll read your trash talking comments tomorrow
Because I am, and you're too cowardly to spew the real race hatred you have, so you hide behind mocking.

Poser.

Puto poser.

Lapeer, MI

#36 Sep 10, 2011
Mexican American wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not mixing anything up .Some soldier are here legal or born here.Some of the latino soldiers are not here legal ,but are given citizenship after their done servicing .The soldier who are here legal have parents who are not here legal.They need to go home Thoe rite ,because they do not give anything back to America.Like having a son or daughter who's willing to lay their life for America,does not make up for them crossing the border illegally to come here for a chance for a better life .Like your ancetors did, and you want
You are now ranting. Take a few breaths, slam your head in a doorway and then come back.
Paul Revere

Ormond Beach, FL

#37 Oct 6, 2011
And the plot thickens, the cabal gets nervous, a new faces emerges, (Eric Schultz) as the Administration prepares for expanded oversight and inquiries from a Republican-run House of Representatives. CBS reporter gets chastised by DOJ representative and White House guard dog.
Paul Revere

Ormond Beach, FL

#39 Oct 28, 2011
Attorney General Eric Holder has agreed to appear before the House Judiciary Committee regarding "Fast and Furious." on Dec. 8th. More time to thwart justice, scrambling to hide his involvement. Now eight Congressman are calling for his resignation after evidence of discrepancies in his previous testimony before the House Committee on the Judiciary was brought to light by a national media outlet. This was a deliberate attack perpetrated by the administration upon the Second Amendment and American citizens.
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#40 Oct 29, 2011
I wish Napolitana, Holder and Obama would all step down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Cornyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 30 min Jaimie 128
News A storm is brewing for DACA this September Mon Wildchild 16
News Share on LinkedIn Aug 12 positronium 13
News McCaul unveils border security bill Jul 29 Red Crosse 3
News Senate health care debate could be suspenseful ... Jul 26 Jeff Brightone 1
News Senate GOP releases bill to cut Medicaid, alter... Jun '17 Funny Thing 1
News GOP legislative agenda incomplete, lags as Cong... Jun '17 Trumpsajoke 20
More from around the web