Texas sheriffs ask for more border se...

Texas sheriffs ask for more border security resources 1:03 PM CDT

There are 8 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from Apr 25, 2007, titled Texas sheriffs ask for more border security resources 1:03 PM CDT. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

“We just can't catch up with them”

Sheriffs from Texas implored federal officials Tuesday to boost resources along the U.S.-Mexico border to confront the growing strength of cross-border gangs and drug traffickers. via Dallas Morning News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

Dan

Butler, OH

#1 Apr 27, 2007
What the need is more Amo!
Betsy Ross

United States

#2 May 4, 2007
"TEARS ON THE BORDER" article is in the 'wire' in Texas. It details Gov Perry's push for Total control of the border and immigration enforcement under Texas Homeland Security.

I do not trust Perry he is all about speaking Spanish and virtual fences that do NOTHING to protect Americans.

Local and State Law Enforcement NEED to enforce ALL LAW. IT is STUPID to let criminals go free. Especailly when they roam this country illegally!
Betsy Ross

United States

#3 May 4, 2007
Dan wrote:
What the need is more Amo!
And the authority to use it! When drug runners carry weapons, in Mexico law enforcement people are assinated... more and more this government does not allow LAW to be enforced.
Chylloh

AOL

#4 May 4, 2007
Betsy Ross wrote:
<quoted text>And the authority to use it! When drug runners carry weapons, in Mexico law enforcement people are assinated... more and more this government does not allow LAW to be enforced.
shrl:
I met a woman while at Walmarts, she was reaching over me for an item on the shelf above and spook me. I told her so and she said she was sorry, I mentioned all of the illegals in the store and I thought someone was robbing me. Her statement was, "I guess soon we will all be sitting on our front porches with guns protecting our property".Her grandson works there and tells her every night, the security group together to run off the illegals who come in herds and are stealing, fighting, etc. in the store.
I quess this is what our security soon will be. We cannot rely on Texas sheriffs, federal officials or law enforcement of any type soon, the gov. will not allow it. They are too busy in bed with the Mexican gov. with immigration and in bed with China for out sourcing and free trade(there is no free trade going on China is bankrupting us, and if that doesn't work, they will poison us).
This is what our protection will be soon....ourselves.
Dan

Butler, OH

#5 May 5, 2007
shrlhanco wrote:
<quoted text>
shrl:
I met a woman while at Walmarts, she was reaching over me for an item on the shelf above and spook me. I told her so and she said she was sorry, I mentioned all of the illegals in the store and I thought someone was robbing me. Her statement was, "I guess soon we will all be sitting on our front porches with guns protecting our property".Her grandson works there and tells her every night, the security group together to run off the illegals who come in herds and are stealing, fighting, etc. in the store.
I quess this is what our security soon will be. We cannot rely on Texas sheriffs, federal officials or law enforcement of any type soon, the gov. will not allow it. They are too busy in bed with the Mexican gov. with immigration and in bed with China for out sourcing and free trade(there is no free trade going on China is bankrupting us, and if that doesn't work, they will poison us).
This is what our protection will be soon....ourselves.
George Bush (the baby bush) is a Commnunist or at least a sympathiser. He sleeps with the Chineese Communitst, Vietnam, Russia. He knows very well that the Chinees Commnuist are making love to Castro, and Chavez here in the western hemisphere. Yet he bends over backwards to do business with them. I do not undstand how Americans can sit back and allow the litteral traitors to be in control.
b4its2late

Phillipsburg, NJ

#6 May 5, 2007
VIRTUAL “MARCH” PETIION

Numbersusa has a virtual petition they are sending to Bush. It is asking him not to give amnesty, welfare, etc. to illegal aliens, so far I see over 111,000 signatures. Noboby can see any names. PLEASE take a few minutes and do this.

Go to www.numbersusa.com then click on the box that says ..be counted against illegal alien marches –sign petition

Since: May 07

AOL

#7 May 5, 2007
Below you will find a March that is set to take place nation wide in every state capitol on June 16,2007.. If yo can not make the march to your states Capitol, organize a march to your towns cityhall or even to your counties Judicial seat.
Ride,pedal,Push wheelchairs.. This is a organized event thru each state Minute men group.If you need to find your states minute men group.. do a search for Minute men then your state and click..

God Bless AMERICA

usa_born65 wrote:
March For America Washington D.c. June 14-16, 2007
----------
This is going to be an awesome event.
The White House will not be able to ignore the citizens any longer!
MINUTEMAN CIVIL DEFENSE CORPS PROUDLY ANNOUNCES OUR FULL SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATION IN THE
MARCH FOR AMERICA
WASHINGTON D.C. JUNE 14 - 16, 2007
PLEASE JOIN CHRIS SIMCOX AND DOZENS OF OTHER BORDER SECURITY ORGANIZATIONS AS WE SEND CONGRESS A STRONG MESSAGE -NO AMNESTY-ENFORCE THE LAWS- AND SECURE OUR BORDERS!
The Citizens of the United States of America know and accept that
securing and protecting of our Nations borders is the first and most
necessary step needed to be taken before true healing of our Nation
can begin. The Citizens of the United States of America will no longer
be silenced nor tolerate being ignored in our urgent requests to secure
and protect our Nations borders now!
Official Dates and Times:
Nation Capital (D.C.) June 14,15, 16th, 2007
State Capitals: June 16th, 2007
(See "State Coverage" for contact information and details about official State
Organizers as well as events planned for the June 16th, 2007 in those
participating States)
D.C. and U.S.A. Events Calendar
June 14th (D.C)- "Flag Day" A day of honoring American citizens who have died
due to illegal aliens on American soil. In their honor, F.I.R.E. Coalition will be
hosting "Operation Body Count". In addition will be a remembrance and a
moment of silence to honor the fallen patriots who have died defending our
country, its flag and Constitution.
June 15th (D.C.)- "All American Day" Presentations and protest on topics which
affect our Nation. Such topics planned are in regards to: The NAU/SPP/TTC,
Drug Cartels & other "Open Border" threats, and their effect and danger in our
cities and to our youth.
June 16th (U.S.A)- "Secure Borders March for America National Rally". Key
speakers will lend their voices across our Nation to speak for the citizens of the
United States of America. Americans in D.C. and in participating states will march
in unison to their Capitals throughout our nation to present to our Government
the foundation upon which this country was founded, "The U.S. Constitution", to
remind our Government of where their loyalties should lie.
East Coast 1pm - 6pm EST
Central 12pm - 5pm CST
Mountain 11am - 4pm MST
West Coast 10am - 3pm PST
We need all patriots to stand in unison for one day and to stand up for their
country. Please consider getting involved as:
An individual participant
A pro bono speaker, and/or
One of our project advocates
One of our donation sponsors
If your schedule does not allow you to participate, please circulate this
information to others who might be interested in this event.
Contact and Media Relations Director
Melissa Gardner
Let Freedom Ring America (Non-Profit Org.)
www.lframerica.com
Take America Back Rally
June 14, 15, 16
http://www.lframerica.com/
If you can not make this event on that day march in from of your city hall!
THIS IS GREAT. I JUST EMAILED TO FRIENDS. PLEASE KEEP REPOSTING TO KEEP THIS "ON TOP" SO EVERYONE SEE'S IT
EP Historian

United States

#8 Jun 3, 2012
The Organized Crime cartels have expanded their lucrative black market buisness into the U.S. borders into the communities drug ministores distruibuters of Narcotics into key border towns like Eagle Pass that is full of political Corruption. The Gang related narcos are associated with Mexican drug Cartels in the distrubuition of narcotics in the Texas communities. The Organized Crime has sucessfully expanded its ilegal activities into the U.S. borders from Brownsville to El Paso gaining advantage with corrupted politicians that cover up Narcotrafficking in the Border cities like Eagle Pass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Cornyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 1 hr Putins Glock Holster 136
News A storm is brewing for DACA this September Mon Wildchild 16
News Share on LinkedIn Aug 12 positronium 13
News McCaul unveils border security bill Jul 29 Red Crosse 3
News Senate health care debate could be suspenseful ... Jul 26 Jeff Brightone 1
News Senate GOP releases bill to cut Medicaid, alter... Jun '17 Funny Thing 1
News GOP legislative agenda incomplete, lags as Cong... Jun '17 Trumpsajoke 20
More from around the web