No Surprises Here - BATFE Wanted Fast...

No Surprises Here - BATFE Wanted Fast & Furious to Justify Gun Control

There are 14 comments on the AmmoLand story from Jan 3, 2012, titled No Surprises Here - BATFE Wanted Fast & Furious to Justify Gun Control. In it, AmmoLand reports that:

From the first moment that the American people became aware that senior BATFE officials ordered agents in the field to allow guns sold in the U.S. to be smuggled on an all-but-certain path to Mexico's vicious drug cartels, many of us have wondered "why." What possible legitimate purpose could be fulfilled by allowing a large number of guns -over ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AmmoLand.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#1 Jan 4, 2012
Really? LOL.

“Tu ne cede malis”

Since: Dec 06

Lots of different places

#2 Jan 4, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
Really? LOL.
The gravity of the matter doesn't even begin to justify whatever humour you seemingly think proper.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 4, 2012
There is no defense for this unbelievable action, so unreal the story would never sell a paperback or movie. Nothing could justify this endeavor. Even if it had been administered openly and soundly, it was and is wrong. Isn't the doubl-espeek in DC becoming too common place for you, too?

Of course the ultimate goal was gun control. There seems to be little to no -- make that no concern for any collateral damage, just deniability.

Don't hold your breath for a reasonable and moral outcome to this story. It angers me to see some inept persons believe and demonstrate that they are above the law.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#4 Jan 5, 2012
Highlander wrote:
<quoted text>
The gravity of the matter doesn't even begin to justify whatever humour you seemingly think proper.
Really? LOL.

You must be either Holder or someone who is going to be impeached when the facts come to light, to be using big words like "gravity" and contractions likes "doesn't".

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#5 Jan 5, 2012
Well, just like that idiot that keeps insinuating by asking me if I was "impaired" during my traffic stop where cops invented a reason to pull me over then one lied in his police report and I later got the charges dismissed, it doesn't matter if government actors lie just so long as their reason for lying is for the greater good, right? LOL...

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

Since: Oct 11

AOL

#6 Jan 5, 2012
Big money in drugs. Mexican Drug Cartel has raked in billions from buyers in the USA.

There was no need to do this operation and then just not even bother to track the guns. It was a scam operation - bought and paid for by the Cartel.

Why do you think Eric Holder has been fighting to keep many things secret? Why do you think he lied from the get go? It was intentional, just like his attempts at stonewalling Congress is intentional.

I have seen the inside of government. Corruption does go on and big money (like that of the Cartels) can buy anyone. This case here is tied to the CIA and the White House. It will come out if Congressman Issa has the balls to shove Holder out of the way and in the pit.

Issa is getting too close, and the White House is afraid of that. I hope Issa has body guards and other security around him.

Take Holder down - get him out the way - and you bust the biggest scandal ever seen in the history of US politics.
Packin

Plantersville, MS

#7 Jan 5, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
Well, just like that idiot that keeps insinuating by asking me if I was "impaired" during my traffic stop where cops invented a reason to pull me over then one lied in his police report and I later got the charges dismissed, it doesn't matter if government actors lie just so long as their reason for lying is for the greater good, right? LOL...
If you were driving impaired (as you implied) that makes you just as big an idiot as the cops who could not make a case against you. How does calling you out on endangering other peoples lives make me the idiot? What, beating the cops out of a ticket makes your behavior OK? NO SIR, it does not make it OK to endanger other people just because you got away with it! How do you expect people to take you serious when you show that kind of irresponsibility?

“Tu ne cede malis”

Since: Dec 06

Lots of different places

#8 Jan 5, 2012
Blues Dot Com wrote:
Big money in drugs. Mexican Drug Cartel has raked in billions from buyers in the USA.
There was no need to do this operation and then just not even bother to track the guns. It was a scam operation - bought and paid for by the Cartel.
Why do you think Eric Holder has been fighting to keep many things secret? Why do you think he lied from the get go? It was intentional, just like his attempts at stonewalling Congress is intentional.
I have seen the inside of government. Corruption does go on and big money (like that of the Cartels) can buy anyone. This case here is tied to the CIA and the White House. It will come out if Congressman Issa has the balls to shove Holder out of the way and in the pit.
Issa is getting too close, and the White House is afraid of that. I hope Issa has body guards and other security around him.
Take Holder down - get him out the way - and you bust the biggest scandal ever seen in the history of US politics.
"Take Holder down - get him out the way - and you bust the biggest scandal ever seen in the history of US politics"
Well, actually that wouldn't be the biggest, not even.
Suffice it to say that there are about 4000 people in the U.S., and a rather significant number elsewhere who have ~direct~ knowledge of the many machinations engaged in by Holder, he being one of assorted 4000.
If he manages to get busted, his royal majesty Obama would pardon him immediately.
And, if everyone knew of all the other things that coterie of insiders has done, and continues to do, there would be a frightful revolt worldwide.
Remember: In D.C., one hand washes the other.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#9 Jan 5, 2012
Packin wrote:
How does calling you out on endangering other peoples lives make me the idiot?
Actually, the cops endangered people's lives by not arresting someone their own size, LOL.
Packin

Plantersville, MS

#10 Jan 6, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, the cops endangered people's lives by not arresting someone their own size, LOL.
???

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#11 Jan 6, 2012
Packin wrote:
<quoted text> ???
The the time they wasted trying to attempt to bust me, they could have been picking on someone their own size like a dumb local who was tanked and could have been driving down the road killing someone.
Packin

Plantersville, MS

#12 Jan 6, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>The the time they wasted trying to attempt to bust me, they could have been picking on someone their own size like a dumb local who was tanked and could have been driving down the road killing someone.
Cops like that (harass citizens without cause) is the reason to support the second amendment.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#13 Jan 7, 2012
There is no law enforcement organization that I loathe more than the ATF. They need to either have lots of oversight or get abolished.
Packin

Saltillo, MS

#14 Jan 7, 2012
JasonStorm wrote:
There is no law enforcement organization that I loathe more than the ATF. They need to either have lots of oversight or get abolished.
The ATF is a joke but I have to be honest, the IRS is a little higher up on my kiss my crack list. If the government didn't take so much of my money then they couldn't hire so many idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Cornyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the perfect time to fire Robert Mueller Jan 6 mr gleeble 10
News The op-eds that moved us in 2017 Dec '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News Renewable energy is surging. The Republican tax... Dec '17 Trump is a joke 8
News Immigration Weekly Round-Up: Immigration Arrest... Dec '17 Quirky 1
News Time to declare victory on illegal immigration ... Dec '17 anotherview2 2
News Poll finds many Harvey victims saying they stil... Dec '17 Dee Dee Dee 35
News Texas DACA recipients face narrowing window Dec '17 spytheweb 5
More from around the web