Sen-Elect Joe Donnelly Visits Gleaners Food Bank. Talks With Amos...
Senator-elect Joe Donnelly visited several Indiana cities this weekend to see first hand how the state's food pantries and charities are helping Hoosier families hurt hard by the Great Recession.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLC-AM Indianapolis.
#1 Dec 11, 2012
1. According to the formula, less subscribers decreases coverage and new nodes. Without new nodes, coverage drops between points, due to links not being present.
2. Multi-hop paths benefit greater in non-free space environments and/or when routing around obstacles.
3. OFDM uses MIMO - Multiple Inputs Multiple Outputs, is a system that uses multiple transmitters and receivers to create additional paths or radio channels for the wireless transmission. Each path operates independently and the receiver recognizes this. The differences in the multipath create orthogonal communication channels. This is to separate the paths which overlap in time and frequency; overall, this increases data throughput and link range without additional power or bandwidth.
4. Service provider, access provider, access service network, Home agent, ASN Gateway (access point), connectivity service network, and base stations.
5. I chose to do reconnaissance with scanning, social engineering, and utilize tools to capture packets. A good IDS/IPS would catch the scans going on in progress and take action to limit or disconnect scan/report. Also, a well trained employee would only offer information about the company and nothing more. Any extras would be referred to the company’s PAO. Also, the WEP key that I compromised, would have been instantly detected and replaced with another key by default. All of this is detectable with logs and real time observation if done during peak times. Also, if there is an offsite log storage, the file access would have been recorded. There is no way for me to get to the remote and touch/wipe it clean of my print. Lastly, a reboot of the AP would have cut the connection and could have been viewed in Wireshark. The attack would have been noticed by a skilled or unskilled analyst eventually.
#2 Dec 11, 2012
1. Mobile IP support requires a Mobile Node in each mobile device and a Home Agent in each such device’s Home Network. Foreign Agents may be present in the network the device is visiting. When a mobile device visits a different network, IP datagrams destined for the device are intercepted by its Home.
2. When a mobile device visits another network, IP datagrams destined for the device are intercepted by its Home Agent and tunneled to the visited network using a temporary IP address. If there is a Foreign Agent on the visited network, it receives the tunneled packets, unpacks them and forwards them to the Mobile Node, which passes to the mobile phone; or the mobile node receives them first. Finally, the Mobile Node reinserts the original datagrams into the stack, resulting in a transparent operation using only the original IP addresses.
-In a cellular telephone network, handoff is the transition for any given user of signal transmission from one base station to a geographically adjacent base station as the user moves around. In an ideal cellular telephone network, each end user's telephone set or modem (thesubscriber's hardware) is always within range of a base station. The region coveredby each base station is known as its cell. The size and shape of each cell in anetwork depends on the nature of the terrain in the region, the number of base stations,and the transmit/receive range of each base station. In theory, the cells in anetwork overlap; for much of the time, a subscriber's hardware is within range of morethan one base station. The network must decide, from moment to moment, which basestation will handle the signals to and from each and every subscriber's hardware.
Each time a mobile or portable cellular subscriber passes from one cellinto another, the network automatically switches coverage responsibility from one basestation to another. Each base-station transition, as well as the switching processor sequence itself, is called handoff. In a properly functioning network, handoffoccurs smoothly, without gaps in communications and without confusion about which basestation should be dealing with the subscriber.
#3 Jan 28, 2013
I urge you to support mental health reform that would addressthe deficiencies in the mental heath
system. Further restricting the rights law-abiding
gun owners with a politically motivated gun ban,
magazine ban and federalgun database simply papers
over the underlying mental health problems.I ask
You pease OPPOSE any gun control that would scheme
that would eode our 2nd Amendment right.
Add your comments below
|Senate rejects bill to ban abortions after 20 w...||Jan '18||AIPAC corrupt||1|
|What's in, and not in, deal ending the governme...||Jan '18||Red Crosse||44|
|Terre Haute on track for major V.A. facility||Jan '18||Proud vet||5|
|Thousands descend on Indy for anniversary Women...||Jan '18||The Liberal||22|
|Indiana GOP Senate candidate voted Democrat unt...||Dec '17||Red Crosse||15|
|Chamber, local leaders complete first day in D.C.||Nov '17||Wondering a bit less||3|
|Trump to visit Indiana State Fairgrounds on Wed...||Sep '17||Says mean things||8|
Find what you want!
Search Senator Joe Donnelly Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC