Kaine courts Latino vote in Woodbridge

Apr 26, 2012 Full story: Journal Messenger

Former Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine met with a group of about a dozen Latino business leaders in Woodbridge on Wednesday to hear some suggestions for his campaign for the U.S. Senate.

Full Story
chris c

Woodbridge, VA

#1 Apr 28, 2012
Pander, pander, pander.

“God Bless America”

Since: Feb 08

Woodbridge, VA

#2 Apr 30, 2012
That's because Tim "Citizen" Kaine needs the illegals to vote for him. He can't win in a fair election. Thank God for VA passing the Voter ID Law. Hopefully McDonnell grows a backbone and signs that fair and just piece of legislation. When he does, there goes a big chunk of Kaine's base. Let him pander all he wants, it'll be all for naught when the Voter ID law kicks in (effective July 1st if I'm not mistaken).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Webb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) Sep 4 Swedenforever 8
Webb: One show not enough to fully criticize Cl... Aug 24 Responsibility 3
Hampton VA hospital complaints catch Sen. Webb'... (Nov '09) May '14 Jill Duncan 9
Doctor: Veterans get hooked, not healed, at VA ... (Jun '10) Apr '14 Viet Nam Veteran 14
D.C. exiles: Leaving 'This Town' (Aug '13) Aug '13 Eighthman 3
Agent Orange Update (Jul '10) Jul '13 riverat 8
UVA Class of 2013 Graduates in 184th Final Exer... (May '13) May '13 Marriage Equality 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jim Webb People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••