Iran Nuclear Agreement: Black Mark or...

Iran Nuclear Agreement: Black Mark or Gold Star for Obama?

Posted in the Jim Webb Forum

First Prev
of 129
Next Last
American

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 15, 2015
Given Obama's weak foreign policy to date, I feel like this is a step in the right direction for him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#2 Jul 15, 2015
Obama's ploy to boost America's economy has just taken a big ! BOUND !

Now "WE" must decide which middle east countries 'we' will deal with in developing nuclear weapons. Because they'll all want them and since Iran will certainly have them and the missles

to carry them to the United States 'we' have only 10 years at most for the other countries to have full nuclear capabilities and "be-our-pals" when Iran does it.
Jonesie

Birmingham, AL

#3 Jul 15, 2015
Obama got owned by the Iranians, he is such a buffoon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#5 Jul 15, 2015
Make me wonder if he is actually a Muslim himself/ well there goes the neighborhood. we can't be rid of this moron soon enough.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Local

San Diego, CA

#6 Jul 15, 2015
Are the powers that be really going to let this fool screw the world with this deal? Bomb Iran today.

Hey Iran, be glad I am not the President because I would give you 10 days to comply with the rest of the world, and if not, then I would kill everyone in your country.

Neutron Bombs are the key, they will kill every living thing and leave the property ready to use. So we eliminate them all and never buy any oil again since we will own Iran, but we need to change the name.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
yeeah

West Portsmouth, OH

#7 Jul 15, 2015
Barak Ovomit.

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Jul 15, 2015
How happy the Iranians are about the deal should tell you ALL you need to know about whether or not the deal is good for the US.
Lamer

Piqua, OH

#9 Jul 16, 2015
Local wrote:
Are the powers that be really going to let this fool screw the world with this deal? Bomb Iran today.
Hey Iran, be glad I am not the President because I would give you 10 days to comply with the rest of the world, and if not, then I would kill everyone in your country.
Neutron Bombs are the key, they will kill every living thing and leave the property ready to use. So we eliminate them all and never buy any oil again since we will own Iran, but we need to change the name.
This here has been the only republican proposal to Iran. More WAR. They have had over a year to come up with their own plan a to this very day they still have nothing. Obama called them out on it again just 2 days ago during his press conference.

I do not think its the greatest deal but it is a step in the proper direction to dealing with them. War should be the last option but to repubs these days, seems endless war is all they want.
jim

Antioch, CA

#10 Jul 16, 2015
do more research before judging

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#11 Jul 16, 2015
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
This here has been the only republican proposal to Iran. More WAR. They have had over a year to come up with their own plan a to this very day they still have nothing. Obama called them out on it again just 2 days ago during his press conference.
I do not think its the greatest deal but it is a step in the proper direction to dealing with them. War should be the last option but to repubs these days, seems endless war is all they want.
That is a lie and you are becoming tiresome pookie. The republicans and some dems had other proposals which as usual Obama ignored for his Legacy.

IRAN KEEPS AMERICAN HOSTAGES
AYATOLLAH LECTURES OBAMA
'YELLOWCAKE AND EAT IT TOO'
spocko

Oakland, CA

#12 Jul 16, 2015
While Republican a-holes refuse to acknowledge that Pres. Obama's nuclear peace deal is a huge victory for America, they also refuse to acknowledge that their beloved "St. Ronnie" was caught red-handed illegally selling weapons to Iran (and lying about it).

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Jul 16, 2015
spocko wrote:
While Republican a-holes refuse to acknowledge that Pres. Obama's nuclear peace deal is a huge victory for America, they also refuse to acknowledge that their beloved "St. Ronnie" was caught red-handed illegally selling weapons to Iran (and lying about it).
How do you reckon that this is a good deal for the US?
Black Mark

Natchitoches, LA

#14 Jul 16, 2015
LonePalm wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you reckon that this is a good deal for the US?
I agree, it is a terrible deal. Sanctions are removed, allowing them to amass conventional weapons over the 10 years, as well as expand their nuclear technology and material (and give the balance to Russia) and be more able to support even more terrorism than they already do. We also provide them with security measures to assist in preventing people from spying on their nuclear program (which is what we were doing up to this point).

This guy can't leave office soon enough.
Black Mark

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Jul 16, 2015
spocko wrote:
The weapons of the Iran-Contra deal were mainly anti-tank weapons, with a few anti-aircraft weapons as well. By their very name (anti-), these weapons are classified as defensive-type weapons, used to shoot tanks and/or aircraft that attack.

We're not talking nuclear weapons here, therefore it is no comparison.

Subject change, non-story and very weak argument.(As well as almost 30 years ago!)
Business Owner

Seattle, WA

#16 Jul 16, 2015
I propose the United States gives nothing to Iran except all the neutron bombs we own. Screw this buying oil and putting up with sheet heads, just kill them all and take the oil.

Obama is a complete fool for wanting to befriend Iran. We are the largest power on the planet and every nickle ass country pushes us around.

I would have them whistle Dixie and toss the stupid burkas in 30 days or I would make Iranians extinct.

My foreign policy would be simple. Screw with any Americans and die. There is no other way.
Synque

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Jul 16, 2015
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Obama's ploy to boost America's economy has just taken a big ! BOUND !
Now "WE" must decide which middle east countries 'we' will deal with in developing nuclear weapons. Because they'll all want them and since Iran will certainly have them and the missles
to carry them to the United States 'we' have only 10 years at most for the other countries to have full nuclear capabilities and "be-our-pals" when Iran does it.
If a missile from the Middle East breaches America satellite defense system. Republicans have run a scam on the citizens of America for the last 30 years.

US Subs are capable of watching the traffic light change at 5th & Madison in Manhattan from beneath the Indian Ocean. It can not be problem monitoring ICBMs or Nuclear activity in Iran
Synque

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jul 16, 2015
Business Owner wrote:
I propose the United States gives nothing to Iran except all the neutron bombs we own. Screw this buying oil and putting up with sheet heads, just kill them all and take the oil.
Obama is a complete fool for wanting to befriend Iran. We are the largest power on the planet and every nickle ass country pushes us around.
I would have them whistle Dixie and toss the stupid burkas in 30 days or I would make Iranians extinct.
My foreign policy would be simple. Screw with any Americans and die. There is no other way.
This is a solution. Why is it that the Republicans in Congress will not propose sounding the Troops to Arms and stand to debate their position before the nation
Synque

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Jul 16, 2015
Black Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it is a terrible deal. Sanctions are removed, allowing them to amass conventional weapons over the 10 years, as well as expand their nuclear technology and material (and give the balance to Russia) and be more able to support even more terrorism than they already do. We also provide them with security measures to assist in preventing people from spying on their nuclear program (which is what we were doing up to this point).
This guy can't leave office soon enough.
In the 10 years ,2005 -2015 since the International Coalition and up until the collaborative sanctions were pit in place Iran expanded their technology and produced enriched material

Walking away would have been no deterrence. That's effectively doing what the last President did, nothing.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#21 Jul 16, 2015
Black Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
The weapons of the Iran-Contra deal were mainly anti-tank weapons, with a few anti-aircraft weapons as well. By their very name (anti-), these weapons are classified as defensive-type weapons, used to shoot tanks and/or aircraft that attack.
We're not talking nuclear weapons here, therefore it is no comparison.
Subject change, non-story and very weak argument.(As well as almost 30 years ago!)
Yes I know you morons do not want to deal with reality!
Lamer

Piqua, OH

#22 Jul 16, 2015
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a lie and you are becoming tiresome pookie. The republicans and some dems had other proposals which as usual Obama ignored for his Legacy.
IRAN KEEPS AMERICAN HOSTAGES
AYATOLLAH LECTURES OBAMA
'YELLOWCAKE AND EAT IT TOO'
Hey retarded poster child of topix, how about you try to tell us what these "proposals" were outside of more war that they had rather than trying to tell me im wrong then following up with mindless spam? Or does that kind of logical thinking hurt your brain too much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 129
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Webb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Only 19 Months Until Election Day, And Over 19 ... (Apr '15) Mar '16 Three Days 79
News Jim Webb: 'I would not vote for' Clinton (Mar '16) Mar '16 Harry 21
News Today in History (Feb '16) Feb '16 Billy Ringo 2
News Obama smears Iran deal critics and liberals las... (Aug '15) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 3
News Distinguished pols of 2015 (Jan '16) Jan '16 Black Annie 4
News Chafee quits 2016 presidential race (Oct '15) Oct '15 Le Jimbo 5
News Jim Webb Abandons Bid For Democratic Party... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Cat74 8