Cantor criticizes Obama on US actions in Libya

Full story: Deseret Morning News

House Republican Majority Leader Eric Cantor said Thursday that President Barack Obama must more clearly explain the U.S. role in Libya.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 24, 2011
roger edgar

Bellflower, CA

#1 Mar 24, 2011
Hillary just broke the bad news to America.

She tried her best to get Obama to speak to the Nation but couldn't get him to come out from under his BED.

He said HIS whole, expensive Libyan WAR Mess was so wrong on so many levels that even a smooth talker like him couldn't Sell it.

Thankfully, there is still ONE man in the White House...and her name is Hillary.
Ray

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 24, 2011
I GUESS THAT IS WHY! YOU CAN HANG OUT ON THE BEACH AND NO ONE IS SHOOTING OR BLOWING UP YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. GET A LIVE "MRS" EDGAR... WATCH MSNBC AND GET THE FACTS!!!
Mid Atlantic

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Mar 24, 2011
Hillary just made a statement. NOT OBAMA. HE refused to speak to the American people.

AIR HEAD Hillary stated the the US is going to hand over ops in Libya to NATO.

This was Obama job to do NOT THE Secretary of State'

People we have incompetent people running our country

They need to step down

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Webb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) 13 hr Swedenforever 7
Webb: One show not enough to fully criticize Cl... Aug 24 Responsibility 3
Hampton VA hospital complaints catch Sen. Webb'... (Nov '09) May '14 Jill Duncan 9
Doctor: Veterans get hooked, not healed, at VA ... (Jun '10) Apr '14 Viet Nam Veteran 14
D.C. exiles: Leaving 'This Town' (Aug '13) Aug '13 Eighthman 3
Agent Orange Update (Jul '10) Jul '13 riverat 8
UVA Class of 2013 Graduates in 184th Final Exer... (May '13) May '13 Marriage Equality 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jim Webb People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••