Kaine defends request to send killer ...

Kaine defends request to send killer to Germany

There are 9 comments on the KansasCity.com story from Apr 6, 2011, titled Kaine defends request to send killer to Germany. In it, KansasCity.com reports that:

Former Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine on Wednesday defended his request to send a convicted killer and former German diplomat's son back to his homeland, saying his rationale was a fiscal one."I basically said, 'Look, Virginia taxpayers have borne the cost of this German citizen's incarceration for 20-plus years.' I thought it was time for German citizens ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KansasCity.com.

Curtis Lowe

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2011
I didn't know Kaine was a Tea Party member. He seems very concerned with fiscal stability. Maybe he would like to deport all the illegals now too?
true

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2011
aine is a fckkkkn idiot obama puppet, if he wants to save money just hang the fckkkr
Knox

Auburn, MA

#3 Apr 7, 2011
If it saves money...send him back.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Raleigh, NC

#4 Apr 7, 2011
Kaine's request in January 2010, four days before Kaine left the governor's office, that Attorney General Eric Holder transfer Jens Soering from a Virginia prison to Germany where he could be freed in two years became an instant issue in the campaign.

Soering was convicted of killing his then-girlfriend's parents, Derek and Nancy Haysom, who were stabbed and nearly decapitated in 1985. Soering and Elizabeth Haysom fled the United States as police closed in and traveled Europe until they were captured in London.

Both confessed to the killing.

Kaine is a real POS!

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/04/06/2782007/...
Ross

Lady Lake, FL

#5 Apr 7, 2011
Little timmy kaine was about as sorry a governor as the Commonwealth ever had. Sending a convicted murderer back to Germany demonstrates how he repeatedly attempted to dump his responsibilities on someone else.

Kaine constantly whined about not having sufficient funds to accomplish his programs. He laid off highway workers and shut all of the welcome centers in Virginia. He pissed away state highway funds on slow commuter trains to DC that no one used. He siphoned other highway funds for his pet projects and then whined about not having sufficient funds to take care of state responsibilities.

Kaine tried to raise state taxes every year of his administration. He wanted to piss most of that money away on pet projects in northern Virginia. He then became a part time governor for the last six months of his administration.

It took McDonald six months to a year to balance the budget, reopen the welcome centers, rehire state highway workers, and get state services back to normal.

I don't think residents of the Commonwealth are stupid enough to rehire that lazy bastard.

Tim McD

United States

#6 Apr 7, 2011
Find out how much the Diplomat "donated" to kaines last election, and you will have your answer.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Raleigh, NC

#7 Apr 7, 2011
Tim McD wrote:
Find out how much the Diplomat "donated" to kaines last election, and you will have your answer.

BINGO!

Knox

United States

#8 Apr 7, 2011
Kaine was such an inferior DNC Chairman "a shellacking", said Obama. He's been replaced (Debbie Wasserman Schultz), so he needs another job.
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#9 Apr 7, 2011
Question: was tax payer money used to pay her fee?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Webb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Only 19 Months Until Election Day, And Over 19 ... (Apr '15) Mar '16 Three Days 79
News Jim Webb: 'I would not vote for' Clinton (Mar '16) Mar '16 Harry 21
News Today in History (Feb '16) Feb '16 Billy Ringo 2
News Obama smears Iran deal critics and liberals las... (Aug '15) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 3
News Distinguished pols of 2015 (Jan '16) Jan '16 Black Annie 4
News Chafee quits 2016 presidential race (Oct '15) Oct '15 Le Jimbo 5
News Jim Webb Abandons Bid For Democratic Party... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Cat74 8
More from around the web