Webb speaks out against Va. carrier m...

Webb speaks out against Va. carrier move - wtvr

There are 12 comments on the WTVR story from Feb 26, 2010, titled Webb speaks out against Va. carrier move - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

At a hearing with the Navy's top brass, U.S. Sen. Jim Webb expressed his misgivings about the possible loss of a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier from Virginia waters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Feb 26, 2010
Although I appreciate what Senator Webb is trying to do to retrain the carrier and the $$$ here in Virginia, was nothing learned December 7, 1941?

Four out of five would still be here as would most of the money.
not a demorat

Staunton, VA

#2 Feb 26, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
Although I appreciate what Senator Webb is trying to do to retrain the carrier and the $$$ here in Virginia, was nothing learned December 7, 1941?
nothead ,thats was Pearl Harbor Dec 7 1941.... since you didnt make it through school
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#3 Feb 26, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
You are so dumb, this is not 1941 even though your mind is still stuck there. Keep the jobs in VA; no more comments from a carpetbagging troll.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#4 Feb 26, 2010
not a demorat wrote:
<quoted text>
nothead ,thats was Pearl Harbor Dec 7 1941.... since you didnt make it through school
You could have been one of the casualties, next time be on deck instead of some "velvet club" hole-in-the-wall.

Midlothian, VA

#5 Feb 26, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dumb, this is not 1941 even though your mind is still stuck there. Keep the jobs in VA; no more comments from a carpetbagging troll.
Obviously, being a Liberat, you were never in the military. The Lesson was not to keep everything in one location.

Pity of it is that you are too stupid to understand nothead.
Daniel Beasley

Newark, NJ

#6 Feb 26, 2010
I don't believe 5 is enough, and there should never be more than 2 in any one location.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#7 Feb 27, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, being a Liberat, you were never in the military. The Lesson was not to keep everything in one location.
Pity of it is that you are too stupid to understand nothead.
You bums need to re-read the article again. Its about keeping VA in the forefront and having those jobs remain here. Ships don't make money, soldiers do/

Midlothian, VA

#8 Feb 27, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
You bums need to re-read the article again. Its about keeping VA in the forefront and having those jobs remain here. Ships don't make money, soldiers do/
Read the first post nothead.

I am sorry your crack head mamma was only capable of homeschooling you to the 3rd grade. But even by then, if you had learned to read, you would see I stated I understood why he wants to keep all 5 carriers in VA for the $$$ it generates, but referred to December 7, 1941.

Look it up in the history books stupid. It was a disaster caused by an idiot like you that wanted to keep everything in one place.

Thank you nothead for once again proving unequivocally why you are the Resident Richmond Liberat Racist Moron!
Sammy

Richmond, VA

#9 Feb 27, 2010
FleaHead has fetal CRACK syndrome. His Mammie is on the PIPE!!!
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#10 Feb 27, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the first post nothead.
I am sorry your crack head mamma was only capable of homeschooling you to the 3rd grade. But even by then, if you had learned to read, you would see I stated I understood why he wants to keep all 5 carriers in VA for the $$$ it generates, but referred to December 7, 1941.
Look it up in the history books stupid. It was a disaster caused by an idiot like you that wanted to keep everything in one place.
Thank you nothead for once again proving unequivocally why you are the Resident Richmond Liberat Racist Moron!
You are old enough to have been there, wal-mart greeter. Get help real soon, you are missing your marlbles.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#11 Feb 27, 2010
Sammy wrote:
FleaHead has fetal CRACK syndrome. His Mammie is on the PIPE!!!
How do you know so much about drugs and its effect on people? Is this a cut and paste assignment?

Midlothian, VA

#12 Feb 27, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
You are old enough to have been there, wal-mart greeter. Get help real soon, you are missing your marlbles.
No nothead. As usual, you are wrong about everything.

Never worked at WalMart and am nowhere near old enough to have been at Pearl in 1941.

Your stupidity shines as always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Webb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Only 19 Months Until Election Day, And Over 19 ... (Apr '15) Mar '16 Three Days 79
News Jim Webb: 'I would not vote for' Clinton (Mar '16) Mar '16 Harry 21
News Today in History (Feb '16) Feb '16 Billy Ringo 2
News Obama smears Iran deal critics and liberals las... (Aug '15) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 3
News Distinguished pols of 2015 (Jan '16) Jan '16 Black Annie 4
News Chafee quits 2016 presidential race (Oct '15) Oct '15 Le Jimbo 5
News Jim Webb Abandons Bid For Democratic Party... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Cat74 8
More from around the web