George Allen Won't Seek Office Again - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Republican George Allen has run his last political race. Allen tells the News Virginian his failed run for U.S. Senate is his last.
Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Okay

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

THANK YOU!!! I won't say for what.
fish100

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Whos the monkey now GEORGE?????(Virginia is for LOVERS)! Not losers!!
fish100

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Whoes the (MACAQUE) now, GEORGE????
heh

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

More democrats actually also voted for House of Representative members as well.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/08/1158...
If it weren't for gerrymander voter manipulation they'd have entire control of congress.
Jennifer

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Excellent news for all Americans!
Dude

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

It's not George's fault that bigotry and sexism is no longer socially and culturally acceptable. It's probably for the best.
Wondering

Farmville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

I'm excited to see what you all are going to get with a 2nd term and I'm "wondering" who you're going to blame this time. Just going to sit back and watch!
frmr

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

fish100 wrote:
Whoes the (MACAQUE) now, GEORGE????
I am sure you meant Who's or Who is.
Dude

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
I'm excited to see what you all are going to get with a 2nd term and I'm "wondering" who you're going to blame this time. Just going to sit back and watch!
I'm guessing you're a foreign national, so why do you care?
Top Flight

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Well, the new used car salesman will have his chance to show how he is Obama's lackey. Nothing beats being part of a program that uses everybody's money to further hand out programs. I am sure Kaine will demonstrate how he will continue to fill the hand out void.
TEX

Rocky Mount, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Top Flight wrote:
Well, the new used car salesman will have his chance to show how he is Obama's lackey. Nothing beats being part of a program that uses everybody's money to further hand out programs. I am sure Kaine will demonstrate how he will continue to fill the hand out void.
any hint as to which job Kaine has picked to jump ship fo this time (what post Obummer has picked for him to occupy)
king commenter

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Top Flight wrote:
Actually, Kaine votes more towards republican standards, how do you think democrats are voted for in the south. He's a military, war, conservitive. Look at the voting record, he just puts a D in the back of his name. Not much of a win for dem's.
laughable

Monroe, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

TEX wrote:
<quoted text> any hint as to which job Kaine has picked to jump ship fo this time (what post Obummer has picked for him to occupy)
You mean the same way McDonnell has jumped ship to head the GOP Governor's fraternity?
Marriage Equality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Good riddance to this jerk! I'm glad we won't be subjected to his backward view of the world anymore!
Obama Dem

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Marriage Equality wrote:
Good riddance to this jerk! I'm glad we won't be subjected to his backward view of the world anymore!
wouldn't be too sure of that....He was only one messenger and there are many waiting to carry the banner.
Dude

Warrenton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
wouldn't be too sure of that...He was only one messenger and there are many waiting to carry the banner.
The war on education, woman, and science is full bore. Sequestration of civil liberties is coming in the guise of righteousness and security; moderates and libertarians need to take heed.
JL GotRocks

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Au revoir, Macaca!
Dude

Warrenton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

*women
Dude

Warrenton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

For those who have known what it is to be a war veteran and life long Republican only to be turned away and called a RINO, or worse...

JJT

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

What a blessing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jim Webb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) Mon Swedenforever 4
Hampton VA hospital complaints catch Sen. Webb'... (Nov '09) May '14 Jill Duncan 9
Doctor: Veterans get hooked, not healed, at VA ... (Jun '10) Apr '14 Viet Nam Veteran 14
D.C. exiles: Leaving 'This Town' (Aug '13) Aug '13 Eighthman 3
Agent Orange Update (Jul '10) Jul '13 riverat 8
UVA Class of 2013 Graduates in 184th Final Exer... (May '13) May '13 Marriage Equality 2
UVA Plans for Possibility of Rain on Graduation... (May '13) May '13 huck 11

Search the Jim Webb Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••