George Allen Won't Seek Office Again - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 20 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Nov 12, 2012, titled George Allen Won't Seek Office Again - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Republican George Allen has run his last political race. Allen tells the News Virginian his failed run for U.S. Senate is his last.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Okay

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Nov 13, 2012
THANK YOU!!! I won't say for what.
fish100

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Whos the monkey now GEORGE?????(Virginia is for LOVERS)! Not losers!!
fish100

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Whoes the (MACAQUE) now, GEORGE????
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Nov 13, 2012
More democrats actually also voted for House of Representative members as well.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/08/1158...
If it weren't for gerrymander voter manipulation they'd have entire control of congress.
Jennifer

Midlothian, VA

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Excellent news for all Americans!
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#6 Nov 13, 2012
It's not George's fault that bigotry and sexism is no longer socially and culturally acceptable. It's probably for the best.
Wondering

Farmville, VA

#7 Nov 13, 2012
I'm excited to see what you all are going to get with a 2nd term and I'm "wondering" who you're going to blame this time. Just going to sit back and watch!
frmr

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Nov 13, 2012
fish100 wrote:
Whoes the (MACAQUE) now, GEORGE????
I am sure you meant Who's or Who is.
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Wondering wrote:
I'm excited to see what you all are going to get with a 2nd term and I'm "wondering" who you're going to blame this time. Just going to sit back and watch!
I'm guessing you're a foreign national, so why do you care?
Top Flight

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Well, the new used car salesman will have his chance to show how he is Obama's lackey. Nothing beats being part of a program that uses everybody's money to further hand out programs. I am sure Kaine will demonstrate how he will continue to fill the hand out void.
TEX

Rocky Mount, VA

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Top Flight wrote:
Well, the new used car salesman will have his chance to show how he is Obama's lackey. Nothing beats being part of a program that uses everybody's money to further hand out programs. I am sure Kaine will demonstrate how he will continue to fill the hand out void.
any hint as to which job Kaine has picked to jump ship fo this time (what post Obummer has picked for him to occupy)
king commenter

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Top Flight wrote:
Actually, Kaine votes more towards republican standards, how do you think democrats are voted for in the south. He's a military, war, conservitive. Look at the voting record, he just puts a D in the back of his name. Not much of a win for dem's.
laughable

Monroe, VA

#14 Nov 13, 2012
TEX wrote:
<quoted text> any hint as to which job Kaine has picked to jump ship fo this time (what post Obummer has picked for him to occupy)
You mean the same way McDonnell has jumped ship to head the GOP Governor's fraternity?
Marriage Equality

United States

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Good riddance to this jerk! I'm glad we won't be subjected to his backward view of the world anymore!
Obama Dem

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Nov 13, 2012
Marriage Equality wrote:
Good riddance to this jerk! I'm glad we won't be subjected to his backward view of the world anymore!
wouldn't be too sure of that....He was only one messenger and there are many waiting to carry the banner.
Dude

Warrenton, VA

#17 Nov 13, 2012
Obama Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
wouldn't be too sure of that...He was only one messenger and there are many waiting to carry the banner.
The war on education, woman, and science is full bore. Sequestration of civil liberties is coming in the guise of righteousness and security; moderates and libertarians need to take heed.
JL GotRocks

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Au revoir, Macaca!
Dude

Warrenton, VA

#19 Nov 13, 2012
*women
Dude

Warrenton, VA

#20 Nov 13, 2012
For those who have known what it is to be a war veteran and life long Republican only to be turned away and called a RINO, or worse...

JJT

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Nov 13, 2012
What a blessing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Webb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Only 19 Months Until Election Day, And Over 19 ... Apr 26 Le Jimbo 60
News Clinton's Dem foes say voters need choices Apr 13 Deo Vindice 7
News Webb quietly meeting Dems looking for Clinton a... Mar '15 El Guapo 1
News Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows Mar '15 John McCharlie 1
News Sunday Talk Preview: Iran, Race Relations Mar '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News Jeb Bush tops 2016 GOP field in Virginia Feb '15 Le Jimbo 85
News A year before 2016, Iowa's full of presidential... Jan '15 RustyS 37
More from around the web