Virginia Senate Race: Familiar Faces,...

Virginia Senate Race: Familiar Faces, Fresh Pressure

There are 7 comments on the National Public Radio story from Dec 7, 2011, titled Virginia Senate Race: Familiar Faces, Fresh Pressure. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

George Allen, a former U.S. senator and Virginia governor, speaks to employees of an auto parts manufacturing plant near Roanoke, Va., on Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Dec 7, 2011
"I'm sure the fact that I worked closely with the president is something that some people like and some people don't, but I've been in office for 17 years in Virginia as a mayor and governor. I got a track record of my own, and I think people understand what that is."

Yes you do and we understand it.

You requested a $1.4 BILLION tax increase 3 weeks after taking office as governor that wasn't needed.

You lost $1.4 Billion in hidden VDOT funds as governor that was badly needed.

You reduced the number of police officers in the Commonwealth while governor that were severely needed.

You authored and signed unenforceable no smoking legislation.

You laid off 3000 state employees that are badly needed.

You created NO JOBS as governor.

Your leadership cost the Democrats control of the House as DNC and next is the Senate.

Yes Tim, you have a reputation, one that screams not only no, but HELL NO, not again!
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#2 Dec 7, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
"I'm sure the fact that I worked closely with the president is something that some people like and some people don't, but I've been in office for 17 years in Virginia as a mayor and governor. I got a track record of my own, and I think people understand what that is."
Yes you do and we understand it.
You requested a $1.4 BILLION tax increase 3 weeks after taking office as governor that wasn't needed.
You lost $1.4 Billion in hidden VDOT funds as governor that was badly needed.
You reduced the number of police officers in the Commonwealth while governor that were severely needed.
You authored and signed unenforceable no smoking legislation.
You laid off 3000 state employees that are badly needed.
You created NO JOBS as governor.
Your leadership cost the Democrats control of the House as DNC and next is the Senate.
Yes Tim, you have a reputation, one that screams not only no, but HELL NO, not again!
You've just described what the tea-party been wanting all along. When Kaine did it you have the nerve to cry foul. Just to remind you mr. raymond they are running for the Senate not the governorship. Don't be so FOX stupid.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#3 Dec 7, 2011
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You've just described what the tea-party been wanting all along. When Kaine did it you have the nerve to cry foul. Just to remind you mr. raymond they are running for the Senate not the governorship. Don't be so FOX stupid.
Yo, Clone/nothead. Pull your head out of your butt. Nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY in the Tea Party wanted anything Kaine pulled with his incompetence and stupidity.

Nobody except possibly your gay boyfriend robert raymond would be stupid enough to believe anything you say. And I am not your gay boyfriend robert raymond.

The last thing anyone wants is an idiot like Kaine having access or control of federal funds and laws.

Kaine proved he knew as much as you do NOTHING, during his time as governor and DNC.

I would expect a socialist idiot like you to support a turd like Kaine, as he is soooooo like you.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#4 Dec 7, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, Clone/nothead. Pull your head out of your butt. Nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY in the Tea Party wanted anything Kaine pulled with his incompetence and stupidity.
Nobody except possibly your gay boyfriend robert raymond would be stupid enough to believe anything you say. And I am not your gay boyfriend robert raymond.
The last thing anyone wants is an idiot like Kaine having access or control of federal funds and laws.
Kaine proved he knew as much as you do NOTHING, during his time as governor and DNC.
I would expect a socialist idiot like you to support a turd like Kaine, as he is soooooo like you.
I'm not to be confused with your gay klan, you ppl. are the pits.
Yes, you are robert raymond; and i can prove it.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#5 Dec 7, 2011
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not to be confused with your gay klan, you ppl. are the pits.
Yes, you are robert raymond; and i can prove it.
LOL Well then prove it nothead.

I am not your boo robert raymond and all you will prove is that as I have said all along, you are a liar and a fool.

LOL Prove away fool. I am waiting!
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#6 Dec 8, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Well then prove it nothead.
I am not your boo robert raymond and all you will prove is that as I have said all along, you are a liar and a fool.
LOL Prove away fool. I am waiting!
Don't be so defensive, the CIA knows your real identity. I heard they had to put you in the witness protection program, something went during the Reagan administration.
Kaine Is Bad

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2011
Kaine is not liked by State Employees! He was a disaster as Governor!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Webb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Only 19 Months Until Election Day, And Over 19 ... (Apr '15) Mar '16 Three Days 79
News Jim Webb: 'I would not vote for' Clinton (Mar '16) Mar '16 Harry 21
News Today in History (Feb '16) Feb '16 Billy Ringo 2
News Obama smears Iran deal critics and liberals las... (Aug '15) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 3
News Distinguished pols of 2015 (Jan '16) Jan '16 Black Annie 4
News Chafee quits 2016 presidential race (Oct '15) Oct '15 Le Jimbo 5
News Jim Webb Abandons Bid For Democratic Party... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Cat74 8
More from around the web