Poll: Obama disapproval soars to 54 p...

Poll: Obama disapproval soars to 54 percent in Va.

There are 5 comments on the Journal Messenger story from Sep 15, 2011, titled Poll: Obama disapproval soars to 54 percent in Va.. In it, Journal Messenger reports that:

President Barack Obama's disapproval rating has soared to 54 percent in Virginia , a battleground state the Democrat took from the Republicans to win the White House in 2008 and will likely need to carry next year to win re-election, a new poll released Thursday shows.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Messenger.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

#1 Sep 15, 2011
i find it hard to believe 46% still actually approve of the job this idiot is doing!
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#3 Sep 15, 2011
Oh yeah! He ain't seen nothing yet. Wait 'til all the Solyndra sh!t hits the fan. Wait 'til his 'American Jobs Act' goes down in flames on a bi-partisan basis. The cat is in for a world of hurt over the next year or so.

San Jose, CA

#4 Sep 15, 2011
Whatever happens to any State with a significant base of freeloaders, everyone deserves exactly what they get. America can't kill 56 Million babies for lasciviousness and convenience, then get away with it. Someone must have interrupted the free food train for all the obese Virginians to fall into the temporary mode of disapproving an obvious asshole.

Concord, MA

#5 Sep 15, 2011
IT's all Bush's fault

United States

#6 Sep 15, 2011
PassThisBill wrote:
IT's all Bush's fault
LOL isn't everything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Webb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Only 19 Months Until Election Day, And Over 19 ... (Apr '15) Mar '16 Three Days 79
News Jim Webb: 'I would not vote for' Clinton (Mar '16) Mar '16 Harry 21
News Today in History (Feb '16) Feb '16 Billy Ringo 2
News Obama smears Iran deal critics and liberals las... (Aug '15) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 3
News Distinguished pols of 2015 (Jan '16) Jan '16 Black Annie 4
News Chafee quits 2016 presidential race (Oct '15) Oct '15 Le Jimbo 5
News Jim Webb Abandons Bid For Democratic Party... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Cat74 8
More from around the web