GOP Senate contender Marshall says be...

GOP Senate contender Marshall says being gay 'cuts your life by about 20 years'

There are 2 comments on the story from May 25, 2012, titled GOP Senate contender Marshall says being gay 'cuts your life by about 20 years'. In it, reports that:

Del. Robert G. Marshall, R-Prince William and Bishop E.W. Jackson spoke to reporters after the Charlottesville event Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 May 25, 2012
Marshall is still at it huh?
freedom of choise

Waynesboro, VA

#2 May 26, 2012
being stupid like Marshall cut your life by much more because he would be a moron that steps out in front of a train to see if he can judge it. Hay Marshall I guess you are sin free so you can cast stone freedom of choice look it up in the library if you have not burned all the books and I am not gay but I think everybody should have equal rights.and live their life as they see fit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Webb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Only 19 Months Until Election Day, And Over 19 ... (Apr '15) Mar '16 Three Days 79
News Jim Webb: 'I would not vote for' Clinton (Mar '16) Mar '16 Harry 21
News Today in History (Feb '16) Feb '16 Billy Ringo 2
News Obama smears Iran deal critics and liberals las... (Aug '15) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 3
News Distinguished pols of 2015 (Jan '16) Jan '16 Black Annie 4
News Chafee quits 2016 presidential race (Oct '15) Oct '15 Le Jimbo 5
News Jim Webb Abandons Bid For Democratic Party... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Cat74 8
More from around the web