With tepid backing from Gates and som...

With tepid backing from Gates and some Dems opposed, lifting milita...

There are 1 comment on the Fox13Now story from May 25, 2010, titled With tepid backing from Gates and some Dems opposed, lifting milita.... In it, Fox13Now reports that:

A lukewarm endorsement from Defense Secretary Robert Gates and opposition among some lawmakers cast doubt Tuesday on whether Congress this week would lift a 17-year-old ban on gays serving openly in the military.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

vanhellslinger

Daytona Beach, FL

#1 May 28, 2010
What a big mistake to give in to gay activism. Gay (males) have one thing in common with straight males and that is male aggression. Patient Zero the father of AIDS showed us how bad gay aggression can go,he had thousands of sex partners spreading the plauge quickly. Hetorsexual males would like to have that many sex partners but women are by nature more conservative. Oh sure there are some nympho females and prostitutes, but the prostitutes keep it down by the price. But gay males can have thousands of partnersper month and some do. The MRSA plague is proof that gays men didn't learn anything from AIDS, as gays infected with the plague are the leading group of those with the disease. This is like enabling an alcoholic or drug addict, giving the gays credability, it's wrong and the leaders of our country are wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Webb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Only 19 Months Until Election Day, And Over 19 ... (Apr '15) Mar '16 Three Days 79
News Jim Webb: 'I would not vote for' Clinton (Mar '16) Mar '16 Harry 21
News Today in History (Feb '16) Feb '16 Billy Ringo 2
News Obama smears Iran deal critics and liberals las... (Aug '15) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 3
News Distinguished pols of 2015 (Jan '16) Jan '16 Black Annie 4
News Chafee quits 2016 presidential race (Oct '15) Oct '15 Le Jimbo 5
News Jim Webb Abandons Bid For Democratic Party... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Cat74 8
More from around the web