Democrats Drop Congeniality as They F...

Democrats Drop Congeniality as They Fire Away at Sessions

There are 83 comments on the Roll Call story from Oct 19, 2017, titled Democrats Drop Congeniality as They Fire Away at Sessions. In it, Roll Call reports that:

From left, Minnesota Sen. Al Franken, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Delaware Sen. Chris Coons and Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal talk Wednesday as Sessions arrives for the Senate Judiciary oversight hearing on the Justice Department. Attorney General Jeff Sessions took an unusual path to the witness table before Wednesday's Justice Department oversight hearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 19, 2017
The weaselly Jeff Sessions makes up his own regulations. "Confidentially" my ass!

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 19, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
The weaselly Jeff Sessions makes up his own regulations. "Confidentially" my ass!
is Al Frankenpuff pointing a guy at somebody, or is he just glad to see them. Maybe they are laughing at one of his SNL jokes.

Location hidden

#3 Oct 19, 2017
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>

is Al Frankenpuff pointing a guy at somebody, or is he just glad to see them. Maybe they are laughing at one of his SNL jokes.
I don't think Sessions is capable of understanding a joke.

Atlanta, GA

#4 Oct 19, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Sessions is capable of understanding a joke.
a lot of folks on topix are not capable either, makes you sad....maw always tole me, laugh and the world laughs with you....cry, and nobody gives a shit.
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#5 Oct 19, 2017
Whenever I see Franken I remember his picture in a diaper as baby New Year. He's a joke. You can't take him seriously. Who could be stupid enough to elect him a Senator? Oh, yeah, Democrats.
Shirvell s Shrivel

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Oct 19, 2017
I doubt Jeff "Hey Boy!" Sessions was being disingenuous when he at first said he had had no meetings with Russians. You could argue that phrasing like that means a "meeting with a Russian." What happened is that Jeff "Hey Boy!" Sessions was at a large embassy event or something and there were Russian diplomats also in attendance.

Saying that is a meeting is like saying the Kim Davis had a meeting with the Pope. She did not.

No, Jeff "Hey Boy!" Sessions' disingenuousness is found in his various rationales for supporting retrograde things like the war on medicinal marijuana, the war on the Voting Rights Act, the war on lgbt rights, the war on Justice Dept. consent decrees with various police departments.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 19, 2017
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>

a lot of folks on topix are not capable either, makes you sad....maw always tole me, laugh and the world laughs with you....cry, and nobody gives a shit.
I always thought it was - "Laugh and the world laughs with you, pant and you pantaloon."
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#8 Oct 19, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Jeff Sessions reminds me of a Weasel, or a 'lil Gutter Rat, scurrying around, making that squeaky, guttural, nasal sound, when he tries to say something.
I remember him from the 60's, and his just an Older-Version, NOW of exactly what he was THEN! He hasn't learned a thing, nor improved, in all these years...he's ONLY gotten more sneaky, and more repulsive!
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#9 Oct 19, 2017
Correction:...*HE'S*...just an Older- Version...
Retribution

Hockessin, DE

#10 Oct 19, 2017
Sessions is a White House urinal cake.
Noe

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Oct 19, 2017
Ms Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>

Jeff Sessions reminds me of a Weasel, or a 'lil Gutter Rat, scurrying around, making that squeaky, guttural, nasal sound, when he tries to say something.
I remember him from the 60's, and his just an Older-Version, NOW of exactly what he was THEN! He hasn't learned a thing, nor improved, in all these years...he's ONLY gotten more sneaky, and more repulsive!
Hi snowflake, I bet you almost tipped your trailer over with that unhinged rant, the alt-leftists are showing how desperate they really are, the noose is tightening around the frail feeble elderly unstable careless reckless drunken Hillary's neck, collusion, bribery, money laundering, extortion, they are desperate to deflect as they know what's coming, tick tock, you know Hillary's hitting the bottle hard, her collusion and cozy relationship with her puppet master Putin is starting to come out in the open.

Who else will be indicted with her, Holder, Comey, lynch?
Noe

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Oct 19, 2017
Retribution wrote:
Sessions is a White House urinal cake.
You must be thinking of that yellow cake uranium the frail feeble elderly unstable careless reckless drunken Hillary sold to her puppet master Putin.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 19, 2017
Noe wrote:
<quoted text>

You must be thinking of that yellow cake uranium the frail feeble elderly unstable careless reckless drunken Hillary sold to her puppet master Putin.
Two pints, Rover:

1-The claim that Hillary herself sold uranium to Russia is unsubstantiated, and in all likelihood, completely false.

2-The uranium in question remains in the United States.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 19, 2017
"Two points", that is. Although Noe has probably had two pints.

Roswell, GA

#15 Oct 19, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
you should have put that in quotes...that would have been 2 quotes....2 more quotes, and you have a gallon.

Roswell, GA

#16 Oct 19, 2017
I stole that from Groucho, hope he doesn't mind
Noe

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Oct 19, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Two pints, Rover:

1-The claim that Hillary herself sold uranium to Russia is unsubstantiated, and in all likelihood, completely false.

2-The uranium in question remains in the United States.
1. Snowflake, it isn't a claim, it's a fact, follow the rubles to the Clinton family criminal foundation.

2. Yellow cake uranium was exported from the United States.
Noe

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Oct 19, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
You must have me mistaken with the frail feeble elderly unstable careless reckless drunken Hillary, sounds like she was pretty drunk when she threw a shoe on the stairs the other day, I wonder if she will flee to Russia to be with her puppet master Putin before the indictments.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 19, 2017
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>

you should have put that in quotes...that would have been 2 quotes....2 more quotes, and you have a gallon.
Ah, you and your Ebonics!

Location hidden

#21 Oct 19, 2017
inbred Genius wrote:
I stole that from Groucho, hope he doesn't mind
Either my watch has stopped or this man is dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Sessions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alabama GOP congresswoman who condemned Trump f... Jul 13 Annie Oakly 4
News Hundreds of United Methodist clergy bring churc... Jun 24 North Mountain 107
News Why Trump doesn't just fire Attorney General Je... Jun '18 Maggie Gallaghers... 2
News Saving Sessions: Inside the GOP effort to prote... Jun '18 tired of winning 45
News Democrats criticize Justice official for refusi... May '18 Bama Yankee 4
News Sessions defends decision to recuse himself fro... May '18 Let Freedom Ring 7
News EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Doug Jones talks LGBT issues, s... Apr '18 Wholly Silicon Wafer 1