'G.I. Joe' commands No. 1 at box offi...

'G.I. Joe' commands No. 1 at box office with $41M

There are 1 comment on the WLNE-TV Providence story from Mar 31, 2013, titled 'G.I. Joe' commands No. 1 at box office with $41M. In it, WLNE-TV Providence reports that:

Investigators are seeking a transient who has a long criminal record in the kidnapping of a 10-year-old who was snatched from her San Fernando Valley home before dawn last week and abandoned hours later in front of... A transient with a long criminal record is being sought for the kidnapping of a 10-year-old girl who was snatched from her San ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLNE-TV Providence.

Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#1 Apr 1, 2013
'G.I. Joe'

Calling him an 'action figure' makes it seem a little less 'girly' for boys to play with dolls.

Any word on the making of G.I. Jane?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Jeff Flake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans in Congress Are Disregarding Their ... Mar 28 Linyfla 1
News Congress may overturn Obama internet privacy rules Mar '17 Fundie Fatwass De... 9
News Republicans Are Trying to Let Internet Provider... Feb '17 Whats the difference 1
News Kelli Ward: Phoenix should never be a sanctuary... Feb '17 Wildchild 1
News Heated hearing expected for Trump's pick for Is... Feb '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News Trump faces an early test with Republicans over... Dec '16 WasteWater 31
News Hope for the Dreamers Dec '16 Wildchild 1
More from around the web