Carlsbad anti-drug group gets $125k g...

Carlsbad anti-drug group gets $125k grant

There are 2 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Aug 26, 2012, titled Carlsbad anti-drug group gets $125k grant. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Carlsbad Community Anti-Drug/Gang Coalition is among nine New Mexico organization that have been awarded federal grants to help keep their communities drug free according to a press release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

translator

Artesia, NM

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Any time you see the word 'Coalition'; it means 'Social Science Grads play, white people pay'. Try this experiment yourself. Keep track of anytime you read of a 'coalition' in the next year. It will be for the benefit of non-white, non-functional misfits but will be always be funded by functional whites.

I'll meet you back here in a year so you can admit I'm right.
Truth Spitter

Artesia, NM

#2 Aug 27, 2012
translator wrote:
Any time you see the word 'Coalition'; it means 'Social Science Grads play, white people pay'. Try this experiment yourself. Keep track of anytime you read of a 'coalition' in the next year. It will be for the benefit of non-white, non-functional misfits but will be always be funded by functional whites.
I'll meet you back here in a year so you can admit I'm right.
I guess Ernie Mendoza, Tony Baca, Paul Aguilar and Cassie Florez are some of those "functional whites" you mention.

However one may feel about Eve and her organization, it can't be denied that their mission is one we all support. I can't think of anyone that WANTS gangs and drug abuse in their communities!

Except that is for Tom Mathis. He openly and actively invites The Bandidos to town every year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Bingaman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Views and News: Nationalization of retirement (Aug '10) Jun '16 Bern one for obammy 136
News Looming Tax On High-End Health Plans Draws Heav... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Bad Dream 2
News Measure would revamp 1872 mining law (Apr '09) Jan '15 jax23willis 2
News Event celebrates Domenici's career (Jun '08) Oct '14 veganman 45
News Wyden bringing ambitious agenda to a powerful n... (Jan '14) Jan '14 fatbacks x 1
News Carbon Dioxide Doesn't Cause Global Warming (Sep '13) Sep '13 SpaceBlues 12
News Luncheon touts economic development (Sep '13) Sep '13 R E Guspatoff 1
More from around the web