GOP eyes comeback for New England Hou...

GOP eyes comeback for New England House seats

There are 70 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Apr 28, 2010, titled GOP eyes comeback for New England House seats. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

New England Republicans, dismissed as a vanishing breed after a string of congressional losses, are now thinking comeback.Tapping a deep vein of voter discontent over the economy, jobs and President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, the GOP has a reasonable shot at capturing a handful of House races in the six-state region."I think people are ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#1 Apr 28, 2010
That’s why it’s called a campaign; so that voters can hear both sides and then decide which side they will vote for. But those that are swayable are just a few; the real meat and potatoes are the base of each Party. And if “young people, African Americans, Latinos and women” come out and vote the way they did in 2008, the pathetic and bigoted GOP will have a big surprise waiting for them after all the votes are counted this November. Just like the surprise they got when HCR passed the House and was sign into law. With the stroke of 29 pens Obama said Waterloo this, LOL.
acorn obama

Lutz, FL

#2 Apr 28, 2010
moron corpes patty is clueless * a stupid liberal hack!

the reality is that the democraps are corrupt and lie all the time - led by our idiot-in-thief!!!

in november the democraps will lose huge because of it! cannot wait to see the look on presidunce odumba's face when he tries to implement odumbacare but cannot because the vote to fund it it shot down!!!

odumba LIED AMERICANS DIED

odumba IS CORRUPT AMERICA IS BANKRUPT
Tom

Claremont, MN

#3 Apr 28, 2010
The democrats will lose alot of seats this fall.And in 2012 obama the traitor and alot more democrats will be ousted. WHAT A GREAT TIME IT WILL BE HAVING RID OURSELVES OF THE ANTI-AMERICAN DEMOCRATS.
sue

Windsor Locks, CT

#4 Apr 28, 2010
the dems have sealed their fate with the crap healthcare bill, they will lose big time in New england.
JRobert

Waukegan, IL

#5 Apr 28, 2010
Obama just denied flood disaster relief to homeowners here in deep blue Connecticut...home of reliable Democrat loyalist Chris Dodd.

There go even more mid-term votes.
Seeking truth

Evansville, IN

#6 Apr 28, 2010
Tom wrote:
The democrats will lose alot of seats this fall.And in 2012 obama the traitor and alot more democrats will be ousted. WHAT A GREAT TIME IT WILL BE HAVING RID OURSELVES OF THE ANTI-AMERICAN DEMOCRATS.
I'm still wondering why you Teabaggers always protest on public property.

“Anthony NYR”

Since: Jun 07

New York

#7 Apr 28, 2010
Seeking truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, protesting in someone's backyard doesn't garner enough media attention!
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#8 Apr 28, 2010
acorn obama wrote:
clueless stupid hack!
corrupt lie idiot-in-thief!!!
AMERICANS DIED
CORRUPT BANKRUPT
Your ignorant comments can be summed up in the ignorant words you use.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Raleigh, NC

#9 Apr 28, 2010
Obama and the Demoscats are simply worse than the republicans.

That's the problem with the current mix of Obama trash, Dems and old repubs remaining that are responsible for this National Debt Disaster and Adding to the Entitlements that are already Bankrupt.

We already know who is making it worse, Dems & Obama. The question is, WHO IS GOING TO STEP UP & BREAK THE CHAIN?
A Nnoyed

United States

#10 Apr 28, 2010
hopefully they're conservatives and not the pathetic bunch of Pelosi boot lickers we've got now.
Kenyaz57

South Bend, IN

#11 Apr 28, 2010
sue wrote:
the dems have sealed their fate with the crap healthcare bill, they will lose big time in New england.
Agreed, Obama says 'even the Health Care bill is on the table' what ever it takes to get the debt down.....Obama knows he's in trouble more ways than one, He's lost it for the Dems. Hooray !!
Lance Winslow

Oakland, CA

#12 Apr 28, 2010
A Nnoyed wrote:
hopefully they're conservatives and not the pathetic bunch of Pelosi boot lickers we've got now.
Yup, hopefully gun lovin', foul mouth free speechin', abortion hatin', Obama despisin' radical far righters.
Kenyaz57

South Bend, IN

#13 Apr 28, 2010
Seeking truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that word again, tell me more of your sexual fantasies.
Billy Ringo

Frazee, MN

#15 Apr 28, 2010
They'll still be back-benchers.
sue

Windsor Locks, CT

#16 Apr 28, 2010
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, hopefully gun lovin', foul mouth free speechin', abortion hatin', Obama despisin' radical far righters.
But they get to vote.LOL
sue

Windsor Locks, CT

#17 Apr 28, 2010
JRobert wrote:
Obama just denied flood disaster relief to homeowners here in deep blue Connecticut...home of reliable Democrat loyalist Chris Dodd.
There go even more mid-term votes.
One county was declared a disaster by FEMA for town goverments only. FEMA gave them 2 days to make the repairs they need to do. Me thinks FEMA really wants to give them nothing. Most towns do not have the kind of equipment on hand to make these repairs in two days. They can set up to do it but only get two days to complete.
never a lib again

Delmar, IA

#18 Apr 28, 2010
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
That’s why it’s called a campaign; so that voters can hear both sides and then decide which side they will vote for. But those that are swayable are just a few; the real meat and potatoes are the base of each Party. And if “young people, African Americans, Latinos and women” come out and vote the way they did in 2008, the pathetic and bigoted GOP will have a big surprise waiting for them after all the votes are counted this November. Just like the surprise they got when HCR passed the House and was sign into law. With the stroke of 29 pens Obama said Waterloo this, LOL.
Are you really that blind to what is going on around you. Or is it that you just want to believe half of the sh*t that comes out of your mouth. Because if you do care anything about this country of ours, you would take off those blinders that you so stupidly use to justify your reasoning. Obama is just a man not some God and we all make mistakes, but come on this man is just destorying this country and pitting people agaist each other. Surely you can see that, at list I hope you can. And if you think the democrats have a chance to picking or keeping any seats than you really are living in a dream world.
JRobert

Waukegan, IL

#19 Apr 28, 2010
sue wrote:
<quoted text>One county was declared a disaster by FEMA for town goverments only. FEMA gave them 2 days to make the repairs they need to do. Me thinks FEMA really wants to give them nothing. Most towns do not have the kind of equipment on hand to make these repairs in two days. They can set up to do it but only get two days to complete.
"town goverments only."

I know. That was Obama protecting the unions again.
Lance Winslow

Oakland, CA

#20 Apr 28, 2010
sue wrote:
<quoted text>One county was declared a disaster by FEMA for town goverments only. FEMA gave them 2 days to make the repairs they need to do. Me thinks FEMA really wants to give them nothing. Most towns do not have the kind of equipment on hand to make these repairs in two days. They can set up to do it but only get two days to complete.
Sue, see if you can understand this:
Disaster relief is set up to work from the ground up. Local government requests aid from other municipalities and the state. Higher levels of government ask for aid from the feds. The feds ask for international aid. It's all out there for the asking, but it starts at the local level and works upwards or not hardly at all.
CTPati

Wallingford, CT

#22 Apr 28, 2010
Pelosium:

A major research institution has just announced the discovery of the densest element yet known to science. The new element has been named Pelosium. Pelosium has one neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 224 assistant deputy neutrons,
giving it an atomic mass of 311.

These particles are held together by dark forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of fog-like particles called peons.

The symbol of Pelosium is PU.

Pelosium's mass actually increases over time, as morons randomly interact with various elements in the atmosphere and become assistant deputy neutrons within the Pelosium molecule, leading to the formation of clouds of isoDopes. ;-0

This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientist to believe that Pelosium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as Critical Morass.

When catalyzed with money, Pelosium activates CNNadnausium, an element that radiates orders of magnitude more energy,(albeit as incoherent noise) since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons as Pelosium.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Jeanne Shaheen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senators' Russia trip scuttled because of 'blac... Jan 2 marg 2
News More worries in Congress over cuts at U.S. Stat... Nov '17 RIP 29
News N.H. wants apology after Trump called state a '... Oct '17 Fat Bastard 4
News Dem Senator Suggests RUSSIA To Blame For DREAMe... Sep '17 Wildchild 1
News Joe Biden tells New Hampshire crowd: 'Guys, I'm... (May '17) May '17 Xstain Spot Remover 2
News "A former nude model who supports waterboarding... (Apr '17) Apr '17 davy 10
News Military nude photo investigation expands into ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Hostis Publicus 7
More from around the web